‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’:These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Well..that'll make a nice addition to your file!

The only treason I see are those who are advocating taking up arms against the United States.

Of course, you see nothing wrong with a 3 year witch hunt to overthrow the legally elected president of the United States because you wanted Hillary...
You such an idiot. I've consistently decried impeachment...and did not vote for Hillary...although, in retrospect, and given what we got instead...might have been a mistake.
Impeachment and trial are legal--like it or not..so there is no 'coup'. If Trump were not such an ignorant corrupt sleaze..all this would have been avoided anyway.

He did bring out the fringes...and that might be a good thing...folks like you are being tagged...and if you act out...will be bagged.

That's how it works..in a nation of laws.

I have a lot of confidence that the Feds are constantly looking into these fringe groups..my confidence is based, in part, on history...they have always seen the fringe Right as a danger...and actively infiltrate such organizations/meetings.
As for coordination..in theory, the Dark Web, Freenet and robust encryption probably make planning such things..conspiring, as it were, a bit easier.

True civil war would require the active consent of a majority of both the people..and the local govt. apparat--neither seems likely...in these times of plenty.

Plenty of SHTF scenarios abound..but civil unrest seems to follow some other event..such as..irony alert..a climate change disaster! A breakaway region could happen..in the absence of strong federal authority--but the fringes would still probably be left out..as the local govt. assumed overall control.

The gathering in the article..was an an atypical thing..in our larger context. As i alluded to in an earlier post...they are the RW brothers of the tinfoil hats that make this site their home. I see little threat..in the larger sense...I don't doubt that a few of their screws are loose..and that they may hurt someone....which is tragic--but their threat is on the same level as the Antifa--who, as you know, I lump into exactly the same category.

To be honest, I have next to no confidence the Feds are looking into the right-wing, gun-nut, vigilante, militia phenomenon with anything like the required consistency. That was historically never the case, and, after 9/11, they dropped the ball completely, which is why the rise of right-wing hate groups after 9/11 and, particularly, after President Obama assumed office, went largely undetected until very recently. Here's an excellent read on that.

I agree a "civil war" warranting the name would require State governments' involvement, not least the State's national guard refusing the President's orders, which I also cannot see. Right-wing hordes by the thousands or tens of thousands ransacking towns - who knows? The Malheur Wildlife Refuge incident writ larg(er)? That might be possible. Also not to be underestimated, they appear to be on a recruiting drive dragging in veterans - have been for years, reportedly - and there is no telling what by way of bomb-making skills they have acquired since.

As to coordination and its detection, Matt Shea (co-organizer of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville) and his network of armed-up nutcases went completely unnoticed until an insider blew the whistle. I have no doubt there are more, and more capable, figures out there organizing that beast - or trying to, as the case may be.

Your continued use of that right-wing bogeyman, Antifa, is noted.
Nope..ya lost me. Reads like bad science fiction.
The Antifa--right wing boogiemen..are quite real..and are rotten to the core with dyed in the wool anarchists..who are not the friends of our nation. Yes, I rank them right with the right wing nutters who so fear. Which is to say...pretty low on my threat assessment scale.

ANTIFA are the Brown Shirts of the fascist democrats. They have filled the role of domestic terrorism that the KKK used to fill for the democrats. ANTIFA is supported and funded by the Globalist cabal that backs the Stalinist democrats and the radical left in Europe. We use George Soros as a face, but it goes MUCH deeper than that. The captains and the kings.

[
You such an idiot. I've consistently decried impeachment...and did not vote for Hillary...although, in retrospect, and given what we got instead...might have been a mistake.
Impeachment and trial are legal--like it or not..so there is no 'coup'. If Trump were not such an ignorant corrupt sleaze..all this would have been avoided anyway.

He did bring out the fringes...and that might be a good thing...folks like you are being tagged...and if you act out...will be bagged.

That's how it works..in a nation of laws.

Stupid, if the Republicans had embedded a Klansman in the Obama white house (why a democrat Klansman would work for the GOP I don't know) , but lets say they embedded an agent to engage in espionage against the duly elected president, and this goon then leaked classified information (felonious action) to Fox (we hate's them precious) who hyped the classified information in a coordinated campaign of demagoguery for the purpose of ousting Obama.

Would you call that legal?

Yet the Stalinists have done thousands of times worse with President Trump.

Remember what the man who actually wrote the complaint that has Ciaramella's name on it said;

upload_2019-12-30_8-45-45.png

Leftist mobs?

Are you retarded?

Pretty much all violent mobs are leftist, creep.

But then how else can you silence dissent?
iu
Stupid propaganda. As previously mentioned leftists have not blown up any daycare centers, massacred people in places of worship, gone on genocidal rampages, and so on.

It isn't "leftists" who the FBI considers the biggest threat today.
Leftists are responsible for almost all of the mass shootings that have occurred in this country. The left gets the credit for all Jihadi massacres since the left is always defending Muslims.

No, but you clearly are. Jut look up antifart on YouTube .

Knock your retarded self out

ok

An·ti·fa
/ˈan(t)ēˌfä,ˌanˈtēfə/

noun
noun: Antifa; noun: anti-fa
a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.

I think ALL Americans should be MILITANTLY opposed to FASCISM and right-wing ideology.

I know I am.
If there was any real fascism in operation, violent little punks like you would have already been rounded up and summarily dispatched.

You and the rest of you antifa creeps are nothing more than hysterical miscreant goons.

But it isn't "leftists" whole the FBI considers the biggest threat to America. There are no "leftist" militias, no "leftists" have blown up any federal buildings or daycare centers, no "leftists" have armed up and tried to commit genocide, or murdered people in church, or........

Reality is that it's the right that are violent.

At least the few of you who can get up the willpower to get out of your mom's basement.
Who rioted in the streets during the inauguration?

Who rioted in the streets of Berkley and heavily damaged a venue at UC?

Who shot up a baseball game practice?

Who attacked Rand Paul in his back yard?

Who was clobbering bystanders on the head with a bicycle lock?

Who has harassed and physically attacked attendees to Trump rallies.

You....sir....are....a....fucking....sub-cretin.
Rioted and protested are two different things.
What, when a conservitard does it it's just a loan nutter, right?
His neighbor.
Never heard about anyone hitting people with a bicycle lock.
Nobody has attacked tRump rally attendees.
You haven't heard it because you have your commie blinders on.

Ex-professor accused of hitting Trump supporters with bike lock at 'free speech' rally in Berkeley gets probation

ok

An·ti·fa
/ˈan(t)ēˌfä,ˌanˈtēfə/

noun
noun: Antifa; noun: anti-fa
a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.

I think ALL Americans should be MILITANTLY opposed to FASCISM and right-wing ideology.

I know I am.
If there was any real fascism in operation, violent little punks like you would have already been rounded up and summarily dispatched.

You and the rest of you antifa creeps are nothing more than hysterical miscreant goons.

But it isn't "leftists" whole the FBI considers the biggest threat to America. There are no "leftist" militias, no "leftists" have blown up any federal buildings or daycare centers, no "leftists" have armed up and tried to commit genocide, or murdered people in church, or........

Reality is that it's the right that are violent.

At least the few of you who can get up the willpower to get out of your mom's basement.
Who rioted in the streets during the inauguration?

Who rioted in the streets of Berkley and heavily damaged a venue at UC?

Who shot up a baseball game practice?

Who attacked Rand Paul in his back yard?

Who was clobbering bystanders on the head with a bicycle lock?

Who has harassed and physically attacked attendees to Trump rallies.

You....sir....are....a....fucking....sub-cretin.
Rioted and protested are two different things.
What, when a conservitard does it it's just a loan nutter, right?
His neighbor.
Never heard about anyone hitting people with a bicycle lock.
Nobody has attacked tRump rally attendees.
You haven't heard it because you have your commie blinders on.

Ex-professor accused of hitting Trump supporters with bike lock at 'free speech' rally in Berkeley gets probation
He's heard about all of it...He's just a lying asshole.

Nope..ya lost me. Reads like bad science fiction.
The Antifa--right wing boogiemen..are quite real..and are rotten to the core with dyed in the wool anarchists..who are not the friends of our nation. Yes, I rank them right with the right wing nutters who you so fear. Which is to say...pretty low on my threat assessment scale.

Happily, since Charlottesville more are indeed waking up, even while Trump is egging on White nationalists. You should have read the links, and considered them thoroughly (as I found is usually your habit). Dismissing it all as science fiction doesn't do this excellent reporting justice.

Whatever... did you ever run into reporting on Antifa posing a problem outside the occasional neo-Nazi march? No church goers shot, no bombs sent, no supermarket terrorized, no one killed. How on earth you manage to arrive at placing them on the same level as bomb-making, armed-to-the-teeth neo-Nazis defies understanding - and that's while I would want nothing to do with Antifa, and would hope the cease doing whatever it is they are doing, because I consider it a disservice.

Happily, since Charlottesville more are indeed waking up, even while Trump is egging on White nationalists. You should have read the links, and considered them thoroughly (as I found is usually your habit). Dismissing it all as science fiction doesn't do this excellent reporting justice.

Whatever... did you ever run into reporting on Antifa posing a problem outside the occasional neo-Nazi march? No church goers shot, no bombs sent, no supermarket terrorized, no one killed. How on earth you manage to arrive at placing them on the same level as bomb-making, armed-to-the-teeth neo-Nazis defies understanding - and that's while I would want nothing to do with Antifa, and would hope the cease doing whatever it is they are doing, because I consider it a disservice.

sostupid.jpeg

Wow! A lot of what we see here everyday....an interesting look into the far right rural voter:

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

if any group remains singularly loyal to Mr. Trump, it is the small but impassioned number of white voters on the far right, often in rural communities like Golden Valley, who extol him as a cultural champion reclaiming the country from undeserving outsiders.
They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

These voters don’t passively tolerate Mr. Trump’s “build a wall” message or his ban on travel from predominantly Muslim countries — they’re what motivates them. They see themselves in his fear-based identity politics, bolstered by conspiratorial rhetoric about caravans of immigrants and Democratic “coups.”

The president draws support from a broader political and ideological cross-section of Republicans than the Trumpstock crowd reflected, and he attracts some independents and Democrats as well. The festival itself was relatively small, drawing about 100 people, though significant enough to attract the likes of Mr. Gosar.

But events like it, as well as speaking engagements featuring far-right supporters of the president, have become part of the political landscape during the Trump era. Islamophobic taunts can be heard at his rallies. Hate speech and conspiracy theories are staples of some far-right websites. If Trumpstock was modest in size, it stood out as a sign of extremist public support for a sitting president.

Trumpstock attendees say they are used to being denounced, another quality they feel they share with the president. It’s part of why they are protective of him, to the point that they refuse to acknowledge the possibility of a Trump loss in 2020.

Mark Villalta said he had been stockpiling firearms, in case Mr. Trump’s re-election is not successful.

“Nothing less than a civil war would happen,” Mr. Villalta said, his right hand reaching for a holstered handgun. “I don’t believe in violence, but I’ll do what I got to do.”
Looks to me like some goofball "reporter" went looking for some people to buttress their confirmation bias....And lo and behold, found some.

Big whoop.
Most likely....not very hard to do...still insightful...to me, anyway.
It's not insightful, it's fucking propaganda.

"Propaganda" is shit that isn't true. Things that are made up to suit a political purpose. "The Ukrainians hacked the DNC and "meddled in the election" is propaganda because it never happened. Putin made it up and has been promoting the idea to anyone stupid enough to believe him.

The Ukrainian Ambassador writing an op ed saying that the government of the Ukraine wasn't in favour of the guy promoting friendship with Russia is not "meddling". He didn't sneak around making thousands of FaceBook ads, pretending to be an American. Or promote lies about Trump or the people around him.

We WILL fight back and we WILL win or we will destroy the whole fucking country.
Here you go, folks.

This is what's being spread.
The truth....yes indeed it is being spread.
We WILL fight back and we WILL win or we will destroy the whole fucking country.
Here you go, folks.

It'll be taken down quicker than sh*t thru a goose Mac ~S~
Oh yes because the country is SO unified right now. LOL...

Here you go, folks.

Here you go, folks.

Extremists love the ideal of anarchy, until they have to live the bad side of it

~S~

Here you go, folks.

Here you go, folks.

Extremists love the ideal of anarchy, until they have to live the bad side of it

~S~
Talk radio and whacko websites will have a lot to answer for at some point.

Here you go, folks.

Here you go, folks.

~S~
I'm not an anarchist. I am not talking about Anarchy. This country is going back to way its supposed to be each tribe being loyal to their own and that's how its supposed to be. The political labels are losing their grip and people are waking up and realizing their only allies are those that are their own race. ORION. Our Race Is Our Nation.

Here you go, folks.

Here you go, folks.

~S~
Talk radio and whacko websites will have a lot to answer for at some point.
Oh so now you want to crack down on free speech. The only people that will have a lot to answer for are the traitors who purposefully did this and those who sat back and allowed it to happen that were in power and COULD have stopped it. A guillotine on the steps of Congress would be beautiful.

Oh so now you want to crack down on free speech.

How's 'bout we crack down on the spoon fed partisans that believe anything they're told ?

~S~
No thanks. There will always be idiots on both sides who are spoon fed. Plenty here who are firmly left or right. Then there are those like me who hates both left and right and see that both are pieces of shit who don't care about America or its people it was intended for. America has become a resource for the elitists to rape and plunder and kill anyone who gets in the way of that.

Forum List

Back