'Nothing Illegal In Trump-Zelensky Call': NSC Official Tells Impeachment Inquiry

That's your sleazy way of saying that you can't name the law he broke.
Wrong again, fucking moron. You already asked me that and I already showed you the law and even linked it to the statute.
You did nothing of the sort, you sleazy lying moron.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Yes, fucking moron, I did. Do you really think this forum needs more evidence you're a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Well, sure, lemme provide that evidence....

The same law the USMB's fucking moron claims I didn't already show him.
There was no donation to Trump's campaign, moron. Schiff, Pelosi and Company aren't even trying to support that claim.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, now you wanna argue the content of the law after you just made a complete ass of yourself denying I showed you the law I just showed you for a second time??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now you can fuck off as you proved you're not capable of arguing shit. You're batshit insane.
You're a delusional moron. Your example is pure horseshit. Dims have been using the "campaign donation" ruse to attack Trump ever since the election. No judge has ever supported it.

What law did that break?
I already told you, fucking moron. It's not my problem you're too big of a fucking moron to retain information for more than 30 seconds. :eusa_naughty:
Wrong again, fucking moron. You already asked me that and I already showed you the law and even linked it to the statute.

Yes, fucking moron, I did. Do you really think this forum needs more evidence you're a fucking moron, fucking moron?

That was 50 posts ago, moron. Do you actually expect someone to filter your mountain of drek?

I already told you, fucking moron. It's not my problem you're too big of a fucking moron to retain information for more than 30 seconds. :eusa_naughty:

That was 50 posts ago, moron. Do you actually expect someone to filter your mountain of drek?
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it's not my job to keep track of what's in your head. That's your job -- which appears to be too daunting a task for you to handle.

That's right, cherry-pick the one guy that backs up Trump and ignore the crowd that says otherwise. Isn't it getting kind of loud inside that echo chamber? :rolleyes:
That's Vindman's BOSS Numb Nuts. Do you think his BOSS is going to stick his neck out like that when the DemTards voted to make some of The Fake Impeachment Public, and he is going to have to testify before The American People?

Also, the Fake Obama BJ Blower, is now outted as a CIA operative, working for Brennan, Biden and Obama and was involved with The Fake Russian Collusion Narrative.

This is not going to make it out of Congress.
Fake news!
Sorry, but he is Comrade Vindman's boss and he was in on the call. So The Transcript, and Vindman's boss contradict Vindman. Now, don't you have Putin's Pud to Pull?

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it's not my job to keep track of what's in your head. That's your job -- which appears to be too daunting a task for you to handle.
It's your job to keep track of ACTUAL FACTS, and that is something you always fail to do. You fail as badly as COUP 1.0 and The Mueller Report did at achieving your COUP.

When does COUP 4.0 Start?

LOLOLOL

It's your job to keep track of ACTUAL FACTS, and that is something you always fail to do. You fail as badly as COUP 1.0 and The Mueller Report did at achieving your COUP.

:cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

Apparently you believe I'm supposed to have a photographic memory of everything you post.

You're a fucking moron with Thiret's syndrome.

LOLOLOL

Apparently you believe I'm supposed to have a photographic memory of everything you post.

Typical poll question:

Who do you support, those heroic sainted Dems in Congress or that sleazy dumbass criminal Trump?

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, I told you that I told you. Even being as brain-dead as you are and incapable of retaining information, you could have easily employed the forum's search feature, to compensate for your lack of brain activity, to find it. Instead, you moronically chose lie and falsely claim I never posted it; when in fact, I did.

And what the fuck is, "Thiret's syndrome," ya fucking moron?? Did you mean -- Tourette's Syndrome??

LOLOLOL

Typical poll question:

Who do you support, those heroic sainted Dems in Congress or that sleazy dumbass criminal Trump?
:boohoo:

Is that what The Ayatollahs Assahola told your to type?

LOLOLOL

:cuckoo:

We know who you support.

Anyone who hates America.

LOLOLOL

Typical poll question:

:boohoo:

No one with any integrity is saying he's innocent. Thanks for pointing out that I forgot that part. :thup:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS... THE DEMOCRATS JUSTICE SYSTEM... GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
Innocent until proven guilty applies to the judge and jury, not to others. Kind of hypocritical to make that point, considering the way we've been treated to "proof" that the Clintons are corrupt for the last 30 years. What became of all that except that it was proven Bill got a BJ from someone other than his wife? Whitewater, nothing! The Clinton death list, nothing. etc., etc., etc. Y'all got nothing to laugh about, unless you like wasting the taxpayers money. Now abuse of power, that IS something.

n o t h I n g. Does not mean zero to libs. It means their feelings have not been mollified so nothing does not mean nothing but rather means “further investigation necessary”

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, I told you that I told you. Even being as brain-dead as you are and incapable of retaining information, you could have easily employed the forum's search feature, to compensate for your lack of brain activity, to find it. Instead, you moronically chose lie and falsely claim I never posted it; when in fact, I did.

And what the fuck is, "Thiret's syndrome," ya fucking moron?? Did you mean -- Tourette's Syndrome??

Yeah, you told me. What you didn't tell me is where to find it. Considering it was 50 posts ago, expecting me to search for it is the clear indication that you're an asshole.

Also, harping on spelling errors is another clear indication that you're an asshole.

You can't win on substance so you resort to these lame attacks on irrelevancies.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Yeah, you told me. What you didn't tell me is where to find it. Considering it was 50 posts ago, expecting me to search for it is the clear indication that you're an asshole.

Also, harping on spelling errors is another clear indication that you're an asshole.

You can't win on substance so you resort to these lame attacks on irrelevancies.
Amen and applies to all of them.

everyone told Chris Columbus to not sail out to sea because he would sail off the world?
Nobody told him that.

You homeschooled conservitards crack me up.

I'm sorry if my abstractions went too far over your head. Just as with Trump's dog meme that the media took seriously, I must continuously remind myself that I'm talking to tards. The ancient Greeks had estimated that the Earth was round. The real question in the 15th century was what was out there, how far could you go, could you get back, and what would you find? I think they actually believed they would sail into Asia.

THE POINT that escaped you my sizzle-brained friend is that one man (the few) proved the many wrong.
You went and looked it up, didn't you.

Yeah, you really walked into THAT one, didn't you? If you at all followed my posts closely outside of politics, you would have already known I almost became an astronomer and still teach it to this day, being one of the passions of my life. I could write a book about the history of archeoastronomy, the early astronomers from the Greeks, Ionians, the ancient Mexican civilizations. Their measurement of shadows at various places, their estimates of the curvature of the Earth, various other observations and extrapolations. Columbus was probably at least 1000 years past the last point where there were any doubts about the shape of the Earth, what they couldn't be sure of was the size, though one person came amazingly close.

But tell you what, any time you want to discuss astronomy, stellar physics, cosmology, stellar cartography and ancient mythology or evolution of mankind's perceptions and awareness of the Cosmos with me, go for it.
You can be anything you want on the internet.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Fucking moron, why would I have to tell you where to find it when the search function scans the entire forum?? Just how big of a fucking moron are you?

And stop whining like a sniveling bitch because you got called out for butchering that word. I'd rather be an asshole than a fucking moron. I can be nice when I want; but you're stuck being a fucking moron for life.

Congress will determine what was illegal

Sure they will. Their main goal was to get rid of Trump, or at the very least, make him look bad. Now they are just trying to find a way to do it.

Our founders created a way to penalize a President that does wrongdoing, not have a penalty and look for ways to use it. But then again, who is more un-American than the Democrat party?
Trump has no understanding of right and wrong. The bottom line, winning, and price tags are all he knows.

And that's Trump's motto: winning. A cut above the rest that use their government position for personal or party gain, such as the Democrats are doing (and have been doing) today. As long as Trump is in charge, we are going to win so much we'll be tired of winning.
A cut above the rest that use their government position for personal or party gain,
Holy shit, I can't believe you just said that based on what we know about his arm twisting Ukraine for campaign oppo fodder.
A true blind man, aren't you?

You people keep telling us that's what he did, but fail to post his exact words that even implied that. Instead, you spew out leftist interpretations of what you thought he said.

And now we are at a point for the first time in our history, where impeachment hinges on what the opposition "thinks' somebody did or said. If successful, that's going to come back to haunt the Democrats. Because remember, you people are bringing the Thought Police into this, and we will use the thought police to remove one of yours in the future.

Our founders gave us the tool of impeachment to punish a President for wrongdoing, not a tool to be used in an attempt to overturn an election. The Democrats were talking impeachment before Trump even entered the White House. They've been consumed with it ever since.

Forum List

Back