'Nothing Illegal In Trump-Zelensky Call': NSC Official Tells Impeachment Inquiry

Gee, I wonder why White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Anyone have any suggestions...? Oh, that “sinking feeling”...

TRICK: TRUMP’S QUID PRO QUO CORROBORATED AGAIN!

Yes, let the Democrats do it the proper way (if they know how) and have the courts force them to release the un-redacted version. Why won't they? For the same reason they dropped their insistence on the un-redacted Mueller testimony: there isn't anything that would change the outcome. It's a political dog and pony show.
There are still ongoing court cases on the unredacted muler report. Nobody "dropped their demands".

I wish you kids would watch a news broadcast occasionally.

Mueller?? LOLOLolOLOLOlOLolOl

Did you say "Mueller"?

Gee, I wonder why White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Anyone have any suggestions...? Oh, that “sinking feeling”...

Yes, let the Democrats do it the proper way (if they know how) and have the courts force them to release the un-redacted version. Why won't they? For the same reason they dropped their insistence on the un-redacted Mueller testimony: there isn't anything that would change the outcome. It's a political dog and pony show.
There are still ongoing court cases on the unredacted muler report. Nobody "dropped their demands".

Mueller?? LOLOLolOLOLOlOLolOl

Did you say "Mueller"?
Yes, in direct response to the previous poster's mention of him.

Why?

Oh please. If the commies push it, it will end up at the Supreme Court, and we all know how that will turn out. Until then, it will get batted around between the real courts and commie courts back and forth. No real story because no real decision has been made.

The funny thing though, you don't hear Democrats talking about it at all.

Oh please. If the commies push it, it will end up at the Supreme Court, and we all know how that will turn out. Until then, it will get batted around between the real courts and commie courts back and forth. No real story because no real decision has been made.

It made the news just yesterday. Lower court ruled the information must be released. tRumplings have asked for a stay, I don't k ow if it was granted or not.

So yes, outside the RWNJ echo chamber people are still talking about this.

As previously noted, I wish you kids would watch a news broadcast occasionally.

Congress will determine what was illegal

Sure they will. Their main goal was to get rid of Trump, or at the very least, make him look bad. Now they are just trying to find a way to do it.

Our founders created a way to penalize a President that does wrongdoing, not have a penalty and look for ways to use it. But then again, who is more un-American than the Democrat party?
Trump dug his own grave with his irresponsible actions

Sure they will. Their main goal was to get rid of Trump, or at the very least, make him look bad. Now they are just trying to find a way to do it.

Our founders created a way to penalize a President that does wrongdoing, not have a penalty and look for ways to use it. But then again, who is more un-American than the Democrat party?
No he hasn't. Trump will be victorious in this sham Impeachment Inquiry. He will be re-elected.

By who's definition, the commies? Sorry, but their interpretations are not fact.

White House Policy Official Corroborates Ukraine Narrative — But Saw Nothing Illegal

So he confirmed everything that all the other witnesses have testified to (that virtually everyone involved thinks is illegal)...but in his "opinion" ...there was nothing illegal about it.

Well gee thanks for your OPINION moron.

But it's not worth a lot

"I watched him rob that bank but I don't think he broke any laws"

Oh...

So what do the commies have other than opinions? Zero facts.

It made the news just yesterday. Lower court ruled the information must be released. tRumplings have asked for a stay, I don't k ow if it was granted or not.

So yes, outside the RWNJ echo chamber people are still talking about this.

As previously noted, I wish you kids would watch a news broadcast occasionally.

Maybe you should, because the courts stopped it two days ago. Again, no real news. Nothing is over until the fat lady sings.

That's right, cherry-pick the one guy that backs up Trump and ignore the crowd that says otherwise. Isn't it getting kind of loud inside that echo chamber? :rolleyes:
ROFLMFAO

Yeah, it's loud inside that echo chamber,
but Ukraine managed to drown out Russia

That's right, cherry-pick the one guy that backs up Trump and ignore the crowd that says otherwise. Isn't it getting kind of loud inside that echo chamber?
Not even the Ukrainian NSC guy says that there was nothing illegal in the phone call. He just didn't like what Trump said.
Perhaps that's your interpretation, but I prefer to believe what an AMERICAN hero has to say.

That's right, cherry-pick the one guy that backs up Trump and ignore the crowd that says otherwise. Isn't it getting kind of loud inside that echo chamber? :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's loud inside that echo chamber, but Ukraine managed to drown out Russia
That's the way it works, like when a cover-up drowned out a third-rate burglary.

That's right, cherry-pick the one guy that backs up Trump and ignore the crowd that says otherwise. Isn't it getting kind of loud inside that echo chamber?
Not even the Ukrainian NSC guy says that there was nothing illegal in the phone call. He just didn't like what Trump said.
Perhaps that's your interpretation, but I prefer to believe what an AMERICAN hero has to say.
You mean General Flynn?

everyone told Chris Columbus to not sail out to sea because he would sail off the world?
Nobody told him that.

You homeschooled conservitards crack me up.

I'm sorry if my abstractions went too far over your head. Just as with Trump's dog meme that the media took seriously, I must continuously remind myself that I'm talking to tards. The ancient Greeks had estimated that the Earth was round. The real question in the 15th century was what was out there, how far could you go, could you get back, and what would you find? I think they actually believed they would sail into Asia.

THE POINT that escaped you my sizzle-brained friend is that one man (the few) proved the many wrong.

1111--ygtc.jpg

You mean kinda like when everyone told Chris Columbus to not sail out to sea because he would sail off the world? Or do you mean like when everyone said for Blacks to go to the back of the bus or use their own bathrooms so white folks weren't harmed or scared?

I've already heard several top former US officials say that there was nothing wrong with the call including a former AG. Now who do you think has more to lie and protect, the current democrats or some old, retired guy with no skin in the game?

If Trump is so damn guilty, there shouldn't be ANYONE saying he's innocent, much less take weeks of hearings just to gather the evidence on AFTER THEY HAVE ALREADY ACCUSED HIM.

I am SO going to enjoy watching your latest attempt to Mueller Trump punk out again. hehheh
No one with any integrity is saying he's innocent. Thanks for pointing out that I forgot that part. :thup:
Selective hearing. He was hot the only one. Several said the same. You just hear the loudest voices out there telling you when someone else says something you like.

No, that's what you're doing. Because there have not been several witnesses saying that what Trump did wasn't illegal.

Forum List

Back