Not Worst POTUS, Not Most Embarrassing POTUS. Is there another option?

You won. In 2016.
You had 4 years in Power.

Build that Wall. NOPE.
Replace Obamacare on day 1, NOPE.
Mexico will pay for that wall that I, my administration, didn't build. That didn't happen.
RESPECT from other Nations around the World. LOL if you think that even happened.
The National Debt. How did that work out?
The Virus Response. Oh my, how clueless are you? And YOU contards hate Fauci, for Political Reasons.
Hired the Best, ONLY the Best People. What a total FRAUD. Hire, says something bad, FIRE. Over and Over.
Nepotism. He did this. Ivanka? Jared? Whore 1st Lady, what a joke.

The worst President this country has ever elected.
Incompetent. Corrupt. Absolutely no accomplishments.
Greatest economy in years, less putting up with the worlds bullshit and the US came first in trade policy. On the other hand we had a guy who’s greatest accomplishment was being half black.
Trade policy under DJT was the worst. Unmerited tariffs and trade wars. DJT inherited a robust, growing economy.
Really? Why wasn’t it robust before he took office?
"While things could have been better—faster growth, more jobs, and less inequality, for instance—the economic situation at the end of President Obama’s second term does not resemble “a mess” or a uniquely poor performance, as the Trump administration likes to portray it.2"
Worst economic recovery in history. Trump fixed that in six months. Biden will fuck it up in another six.

Mehh. You'll be saying the same stupid shit about Biden in a year or two.
No, no one will.

If you think Trump and Trumpism is an example of normalcy, you must have only been paying attention four years ago. Learn some history.
Maybe you should. The punch back in 2024 is going to be worse than you can imagine. Of course that’s if you can no longer manufacture fake votes. In that case it will just be a war.

Yes there are other options if one is willing to take off their partisan blinders and look and do some research. John Tyler He was a stalwart defender of slavery who abandoned his party's platform once he was president, Franklin Pierce Pierce's fervor for expanding the borders thereby adding several slave states helped set the stage for the Civil War. Herbert Hoover exacerbated the Great Depression, Woodrow Wilson major racist, FDR had Japanese Americans rounded up and imprisoned after the Preal Harbor attack.
You nailed it.

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.
Mexico will pay for that wall that I, my administration, didn't build. That didn't happen.
RESPECT from other Nations around the World. LOL if you think that even happened.
The Virus Response. Oh my, how clueless are you? And YOU contards hate Fauci, for Political Reasons.
Hired the Best, ONLY the Best People. What a total FRAUD. Hire, says something bad, FIRE. Over and Over.

Greatest economy in years, less putting up with the worlds bullshit and the US came first in trade policy. On the other hand we had a guy who’s greatest accomplishment was being half black.
Continue the SPIN.
FUCK OFF CON.
The truth hurts the shill.comedy gold. :laughing0301:

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Trade policy under DJT was the worst. Unmerited tariffs and trade wars. DJT inherited a robust, growing economy.
"While things could have been better—faster growth, more jobs, and less inequality, for instance—the economic situation at the end of President Obama’s second term does not resemble “a mess” or a uniquely poor performance, as the Trump administration likes to portray it.2"
Worst economic recovery in history. Trump fixed that in six months. Biden will fuck it up in another six.
Nope. Every Economic Egg Head I read about that time wrote that GWB completely fucked up the US economy and all said that it would take about 10 years to dig out of his BS he did to the US. It took about 8 years. BHO time in office.

The stock market already Loves Bidens financial appointment picks. Check your 401K.

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Nope. Every Economic Egg Head I read about that time wrote that GWB completely fucked up the US economy and all said that it would take about 10 years to dig out of his BS he did to the US. It took about 8 years. BHO time in office.

The stock market already Loves Bidens financial appointment picks. Check your 401K.
Seriously? LMAO!

Last edited:
Paul Ryan got his long-awaited giant corporate tax cut, Mitch McConnell got to fill the Supreme Court seat he stole from Obama, and Trump got to be the center of attention for four years.

No, no one will.

If you think Trump and Trumpism is an example of normalcy, you must have only been paying attention four years ago. Learn some history.
Maybe you should. The punch back in 2024 is going to be worse than you can imagine. Of course that’s if you can no longer manufacture fake votes. In that case it will just be a war.
Anything to discredit democracy, eh?

Who you gonna shoot, Rambo? Me?

No, no one will.

Da Fuq is a "Nosmo" anyway?

:laughing0301:
Me. Here. For years.

Weird. I would think that someone being around this place for all that time, would have learned a thing or two by now.

Cute puppy, though. Make a nice chew toy for my 5 cats.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, no one will.

You ruined democracy with cheating.

Winco, will be embracing the corruption from Biden in a year or two.
A moderator has what skills/tasks/responsibles?

you are a RW hack. Yes or no ?
Someday you'll understand the role.
So please explain your role.
it’s pretty simple.
Yes, it's very simple. So simple that you should be able to figure it out.

No, no one will.

You ruined democracy with cheating.

Not only that, they ripped out the still-beating heart of Democracy, threw it to the ground, and stomped on it, all when they tried unsuccessfully to overthrow a duly-elected President of the United States of America during the last four years.

Yeah, let's talk about "traitors", "sedition", and "consequences."

Forum List

Back