Not Worst POTUS, Not Most Embarrassing POTUS. Is there another option?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
You won. In 2016.
You had 4 years in Power.

Build that Wall. NOPE.
Replace Obamacare on day 1, NOPE.
Mexico will pay for that wall that I, my administration, didn't build. That didn't happen.
RESPECT from other Nations around the World. LOL if you think that even happened.
The National Debt. How did that work out?
The Virus Response. Oh my, how clueless are you? And YOU contards hate Fauci, for Political Reasons.
Hired the Best, ONLY the Best People. What a total FRAUD. Hire, says something bad, FIRE. Over and Over.
Nepotism. He did this. Ivanka? Jared? Whore 1st Lady, what a joke.

Fauci is dislike because he was a democrat operative his entire bullshit career! Besides the fact Fauci is a quack in regards to health and public policy! That said TDS brain fart threads need to be quickly moved to the Rubber Room!

Fauci is dislike because he was a democrat operative his entire bullshit career! Besides the fact Fauci is a quack in regards to health and public policy! That said TDS brain fart threads need to be quickly moved to the Rubber Room!
The Rubber Room aka Snouter's Playpen!

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.
Mexico will pay for that wall that I, my administration, didn't build. That didn't happen.
RESPECT from other Nations around the World. LOL if you think that even happened.
The Virus Response. Oh my, how clueless are you? And YOU contards hate Fauci, for Political Reasons.
Hired the Best, ONLY the Best People. What a total FRAUD. Hire, says something bad, FIRE. Over and Over.

The worst President this country has ever elected.
Incompetent. Corrupt. Absolutely no accomplishments.

Mehh. You'll be saying the same stupid shit about Biden in a year or two.
I doubt that. Compared to the wreckage of the past 4 years of DJT, what Biden is putting in place is breakneck speed compared to the Bannon BS Trump swallowed.

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

And way more worthy of his impeachment than any other impeachee.

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Hi Pogo! How are you?

Is that a new word, impeachee?

Yes there are other options if one is willing to take off their partisan blinders and look and do some research. John Tyler He was a stalwart defender of slavery who abandoned his party's platform once he was president, Franklin Pierce Pierce's fervor for expanding the borders thereby adding several slave states helped set the stage for the Civil War. Herbert Hoover exacerbated the Great Depression, Woodrow Wilson major racist, FDR had Japanese Americans rounded up and imprisoned after the Preal Harbor attack.

I doubt that. Compared to the wreckage of the past 4 years of DJT, what Biden is putting in place is breakneck speed compared to the Bannon BS Trump swallowed.

What he's "putting in place" is a feeble attempt to rebuild the wreckage of the Obama administration. The same administration that President Trump turned into rubble, over the last four years.

The same tired old narrative, incompetent and ineffective policies, and get this: The same losers who worked for Obama.

Gee whiz, I thought you guys and girls were supposed to be "innovative" and "smarter than everyone else."

Ya done proved me wrong, din't ya?

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Hi Pogo! How are you?

Just made it up, right here on the spot.

I'm that quick. :D

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Greatest economy in years, less putting up with the worlds bullshit and the US came first in trade policy. On the other hand we had a guy who’s greatest accomplishment was being half black.

Not Worst POTUS, Not Most Embarrassing POTUS. Is there another option?

Yes.
Rump's own Secretary of State put it best:

"He's a fucking moron!'

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Hi Pogo! How are you?

Just made it up, right here on the spot.

I'm that quick. :D
LOL! Let me see if the Pogo Dictionary has been updated online. These folks in these woods needs some new vocabulary.

What he's "putting in place" is a feeble attempt to rebuild the wreckage of the Obama administration. The same administration that President Trump turned into rubble, over the last four years.

The same tired old narrative, incompetent and ineffective policies, and get this: The same losers who worked for Obama.

Gee whiz, I thought you guys and girls were supposed to be "innovative" and "smarter than everyone else."

Ya done proved me wrong, din't ya?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Deep State. Administrative State. DJT did what our adversaries could not. Divide and conquer from within. Open your eyes. 306 won. Trump failed. Now it is Bidens turn.

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Greatest economy in years, less putting up with the worlds bullshit and the US came first in trade policy. On the other hand we had a guy who’s greatest accomplishment was being half black.
Continue the SPIN.
FUCK OFF CON.

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Trade policy under DJT was the worst. Unmerited tariffs and trade wars. DJT inherited a robust, growing economy.

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Trade policy under DJT was the worst. Unmerited tariffs and trade wars. DJT inherited a robust, growing economy.
Really? Why wasn’t it robust before he took office?

Trump is the most snowflake lefty liberal triggering POTUS of all time. Every single day was an OH MY GAWD! moment for the limp wristed lefties.

What happened to WWIII after Solemani was killed?

You won. In 2016.

Build that Wall. NOPE.

Really? Why wasn’t it robust before he took office?
"While things could have been better—faster growth, more jobs, and less inequality, for instance—the economic situation at the end of President Obama’s second term does not resemble “a mess” or a uniquely poor performance, as the Trump administration likes to portray it.2"

Forum List

Back