Not sure where to put this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well I've "noticed" stuff too and my thoughts would border on conspiracy theories so I won't go there and just leave it at that!

You seem to have an awful lot of problems with things for a person who only joined here a month ago!
You try being a liberal (normal person) on these forums. It's almost impossible with y'alls side.
Don't give up on us, though. We need every liberal we can get.

Yeah well I've "noticed" stuff too and my thoughts would border on conspiracy theories so I won't go there and just leave it at that!

You seem to have an awful lot of problems with things for a person who only joined here a month ago!
You try being a liberal (normal person) on these forums. It's almost impossible with y'alls side.
Yeah, if you aint aborting the future ones, then you are killing each other in the inner cities by the 1000s....

[

You were given a timeout for a different reason.

The boy isn't running with scissors AGAIN, is he?

I caught him sticky a fork in the electrical outlet.
no., no, please let him stick a fork into an electrical outlet, save the world that way....

Yeah, but it would short stuff out, blow fuses ect. And the smell? No.
I could deal with the smell for a while, if it was one less idiot wasting all that CO2.

Yeah, if you aint aborting the future ones, then you are killing each other in the inner cities by the 1000s....
Reported.

I don't like authority.
Neither do I. Trust me.

I clash w/and butt heads w/various MODs in the PMs from time to time.

Course there's a few bad apples that have a tendency to spoil the bunch, but most are decent, and WinterBorn is one of the good ones.

And this is coming from someone that used not like him so much.

I appreciate the kind words. Sometimes it takes a bit to get to know me.

Reported.
Did you get your journalist license or something?

Reported.
Did you get your journalist license or something?
Ho ho ho. Reread the OP You're way off topic. But nah, I didn't report ya.

[

You were given a timeout for a different reason.

The boy isn't running with scissors AGAIN, is he?

I caught him sticky a fork in the electrical outlet.
no., no, please let him stick a fork into an electrical outlet, save the world that way....

Yeah, but it would short stuff out, blow fuses ect. And the smell? No.
I could deal with the smell for a while, if it was one less idiot wasting all that CO2.
Having been witness to such a demonstration in first grade when Tommy Puzzarella stuck a straightened paper clip in a light socket during finger painting time. Didn't smell, but boy was it bright--we all thought someone had just taken our picture.

If Liberals were "normal people," they wouldn't call them liberals.

I've heard that most social forums are very conducive to liberal-leftist views, so if you don't like it, you know where you ca go!

[

If Liberals were "normal people," they wouldn't call them liberals.

I've heard that most social forums are very conducive to liberal-leftist views, so if you don't like it, you know where you ca go!

Liberalism is not a rigidly authoritarian political philosophy based upon skin color, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, though.

In fact, it is about creating an egalitarian society that eschews this sort of tribalism rather than making the tribalism all that matters.

Your thread Closed for ? was moved to a different forum. Reason: Try restarting without bitching about moderation

The PM I received for a thread I started. No link to where it was moved. No name for the mod that did it. Heavy amount of not questioning mods. Like they are infallible. And no way to reply.

WTF is this?
If the thread is not in your post history
then it was deleted completely or merged into another thread of the same subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back