Not sure where to put this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like authority.
Neither do I. Trust me.

I clash w/and butt heads w/various MODs in the PMs from time to time.

Course there's a few bad apples that have a tendency to spoil the bunch, but most are decent, and WinterBorn is one of the good ones.

And this is coming from someone that used not like him so much.
Kind of outside my OP but if this is true how the hell are you both democrats? How do you not like authority yet support the party of massive government authority? Makes no sense.

but I’m still wondering who the mod is posting under ?. WTF is up with that.
Since you mentioned it and you're the OP;)...first thing I thought as well reading these posters didn't like authority was: WTH! lol I obviously need to read up about authoritarian leftists...what a combo...unless it's more a matter of having an authoritarian type of personality..that type never likes to be told what to do but will be quick to mention what others should be doing ha..heck...some authoritarian types don't even like to know there are any rules for themselves personally...only for others! lol

Reason: Try restarting without bitching about moderation

Don't worry bro, I'm right there with you. WinterBorn put me in timeout last week :'(
Must have been a quick one.
I think deep down he knew I was right...well other than the language I was using >_>
What happens when you get a timeout? Can't sign in or what?
I dunno if I'm allowed to talk about it really...but in my case I had a little "personal message" from WinterBorn on my screen when I tried to enter the USMB site for 24 hours.

Don't worry bro, I'm right there with you. WinterBorn put me in timeout last week :'(
I think deep down he knew I was right...well other than the language I was using >_>
I dunno if I'm allowed to talk about it really...but in my case I had a little "personal message" from WinterBorn on my screen when I tried to enter the USMB site for 24 hours.

I simply wanted to make sure you didn't come back in doing the same thing that got you put in timeout.

I called it a "timeout" in the message I left him. It was a one day ban.

Did anyone notice there's no longer a 'banned' flag on a poster's avi when they're in timeout? First time I noticed it was when a high profile Nazi was perma-poofed. Maybe it happened during the upgrade, but I never noticed.

I dunno if I'm allowed to talk about it really..

O.K., so can you just show us on this doll where he caught you touching yourself, then, instead?

vintage-kewpie-jesco-brand-porcelain-figurine-oh-boy-cherub-angel-wings-quality-porcelain-taiwan-1990-595b09d91.jpg

Yeah well I've "noticed" stuff too and my thoughts would border on conspiracy theories so I won't go there and just leave it at that!

You seem to have an awful lot of problems with things for a person who only joined here a month ago!
You try being a liberal (normal person) on these forums. It's almost impossible with y'alls side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back