Not sure where to put this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your thread Closed for ? was moved to a different forum. Reason: Try restarting without bitching about moderation

The PM I received for a thread I started. No link to where it was moved. No name for the mod that did it. Heavy amount of not questioning mods. Like they are infallible. And no way to reply.

WTF is this?
This is USMB..same as it it ever was..just your turn in the barrel.

Your thread Closed for ? was moved to a different forum. Reason: Try restarting without bitching about moderation

The PM I received for a thread I started. No link to where it was moved. No name for the mod that did it. Heavy amount of not questioning mods. Like they are infallible. And no way to reply.

WTF is this?
Synthaholic has an orifice that she was inquiring about toys to fill in another thread. I would start there.

Yeah well I've "noticed" stuff too and my thoughts would border on conspiracy theories so I won't go there and just leave it at that!

Reason: Try restarting without bitching about moderation

Don't worry bro, I'm right there with you. WinterBorn put me in timeout last week :'(
Winterborn's not a bad guy, for a mod.

I've had my share of time outs as well.

WTF is this?
Man. Mods really hate dirty laundering about them. Found that one out. Lol

I don't like authority.
Neither do I. Trust me.

I clash w/and butt heads w/various MODs in the PMs from time to time.

Course there's a few bad apples that have a tendency to spoil the bunch, but most are decent, and WinterBorn is one of the good ones.

And this is coming from someone that used not like him so much.

Reason: Try restarting without bitching about moderation

Don't worry bro, I'm right there with you. WinterBorn put me in timeout last week :'(
WinterBorn isn't such a bad fella, once you get to know him.

Been there though.
I don't like authority.
Well if I was your old man you wouldn't have any limbs by now.
Oh come on, we all know tRumplings can't breed. They reproy asexually like most germs.

I don't like authority.
Neither do I. Trust me.

I clash w/and butt heads w/various MODs in the PMs from time to time.

Course there's a few bad apples that have a tendency to spoil the bunch, but most are decent, and WinterBorn is one of the good ones.

And this is coming from someone that used not like him so much.
Kind of outside my OP but if this is true how the hell are you both democrats? How do you not like authority yet support the party of massive government authority? Makes no sense.

but I’m still wondering who the mod is posting under ?. WTF is up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back