What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not new, but hopefully not forgotten...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Damn, it's been years! Lots of twists and turns and a totally revamped lifestyle. But don't worry, I'm still a Conservative Republican. :)

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. *Phew*!

Retired? That's yet to be determined. I'm probably as much unemployed as I am retired (at the moment).

Edited. I've read up on the rules. Will be mindful of "Zone" rules and language usage.

xoxo

Mr. H.

Last edited:

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
well hello & welcome back - although i'm not remembering you... did you leave this little slice of the interwebs b4 aug 2015?

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Damn, it's been years! Lots of twists and turns and a totally revamped lifestyle. But don't worry, I'm still a Conservative Republican. :)

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. *Phew*!

Retired? That's yet to be determined. I'm probably as much unemployed as I am retired (at the moment).

Edited. I've read up on the rules. Will be mindful of "Zone" rules and language usage.

xoxo

Mr. H.
Oh shit!! There goes the neighborhood!!!!

Oh wait........ Who are you again?
:)

Last edited:

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

xoxo

Mr. H.
Howdy strangler, er stranger..

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score

xoxo

Mr. H.

Hey! I remember you!

Welcome back buddy.

BackAgain

Unobtainium member-seeker & truth speaker
Reaction score
I for one find it highly suspicious when old members return.

oh. Wait.

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Reaction score
OP
Mr. H.

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Today I noticed a link to this site in my web browser eat my shorts cuts and figured why not. It will take me some time to get acclimated once again. Already see familiar names. The place looks crisp and clean. Kudos for keeping the shit flame burning. :fu:

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

xoxo

Mr. H.

Welcome back! ...........now, about that hundred you owe me.........

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like pie

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

BackAgain

Unobtainium member-seeker & truth speaker
Reaction score
Cherry and more cherry
Excellent choices.

I actually concur. I also like apple pie. Blueberry is good too. Banana cream! Yep. Pie is good.

I wonder what other folks like in the realm of pies?

westwall

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

xoxo

Mr. H.

Welcome back Mr. H! I had feared the worst.

westwall

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent choices.

I actually concur. I also like apple pie. Blueberry is good too. Banana cream! Yep. Pie is good.

I wonder what other folks like in the realm of pies?

Coconut cream, banana cream, lemon meringue, pumpkin,blueberry, cherry, and apple.

In that order.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List