Not new, but hopefully not forgotten...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
Damn, it's been years! Lots of twists and turns and a totally revamped lifestyle. But don't worry, I'm still a Conservative Republican. :)

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. *Phew*!

Retired? That's yet to be determined. I'm probably as much unemployed as I am retired (at the moment).

Edited. I've read up on the rules. Will be mindful of "Zone" rules and language usage.

xoxo

Mr. H.

Last edited:
well hello & welcome back - although i'm not remembering you... did you leave this little slice of the interwebs b4 aug 2015?

omg......lulz....

herewego.jpg

Damn, it's been years! Lots of twists and turns and a totally revamped lifestyle. But don't worry, I'm still a Conservative Republican. :)

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. *Phew*!

Retired? That's yet to be determined. I'm probably as much unemployed as I am retired (at the moment).

Edited. I've read up on the rules. Will be mindful of "Zone" rules and language usage.

xoxo

Mr. H.
Oh shit!! There goes the neighborhood!!!!

Oh wait........ Who are you again?
:)

Last edited:

xoxo

Mr. H.
Howdy strangler, er stranger..

xoxo

Mr. H.

Hey! I remember you!

Welcome back buddy.

Today I noticed a link to this site in my web browser eat my shorts cuts and figured why not. It will take me some time to get acclimated once again. Already see familiar names. The place looks crisp and clean. Kudos for keeping the shit flame burning. :fu:

xoxo

Mr. H.

Welcome back! ...........now, about that hundred you owe me.........

xoxo

Mr. H.

Welcome back Mr. H! I had feared the worst.

Excellent choices.

I actually concur. I also like apple pie. Blueberry is good too. Banana cream! Yep. Pie is good.

I wonder what other folks like in the realm of pies?

Coconut cream, banana cream, lemon meringue, pumpkin,blueberry, cherry, and apple.

In that order.

Forum List

Back