Is Trump Headed For Yet Another Bankruptcy?

5 out of hundreds isn't "lots," moron.

Given that he's had 7 bankruptcies - more than any other businessman in history, and literally hundreds of businesses that failed, without going bankrupt, you're numbers are WAY off.

Given that he's had 7 bankruptcies - more than any other businessman in history, and literally hundreds of businesses that failed, without going bankrupt, you're numbers are WAY off.

/——-/ I stopped reading after your first two distortions. “failure of Trump Vodka.” Trump didn’t own or run Trump vodka. He licensed his name to the company and was well paid. That’s not his failure.
“The blank-check firm is engineering a merger with TMTG, the company that owns Truth Social.” I’ve invested and made $$$ on the stock, so I know what is going on. That is DWAC and they are delaying. Digital World Acquisition Corp. aims to take the parent company of Donald Trump's Truth Social public.

DWAC, a so-called blank check company, held a shareholder meeting Tuesday after numerous delays. The company has secured the necessary 65% shareholder support to extend the Trump Media merger deadline to September 2023.

So you clearly don’t know Jack shyt.

Tru
/——-/ I stopped reading after your first two distortions. “failure of Trump Vodka.” Trump didn’t own or run Trump vodka. He licensed his name to the company and was well paid. That’s not his failure.
“The blank-check firm is engineering a merger with TMTG, the company that owns Truth Social.” I’ve invested and made $$$ on the stock, so I know what is going on. That is DWAC and they are delaying. Digital World Acquisition Corp. aims to take the parent company of Donald Trump's Truth Social public.

DWAC, a so-called blank check company, held a shareholder meeting Tuesday after numerous delays. The company has secured the necessary 65% shareholder support to extend the Trump Media merger deadline to September 2023.

Trump airlines and Trump football failed. Trump charities were criminal.

Tru
Trump airlines and Trump football failed. Trump charities were criminal.
/——-/ USAir bought Trump Shuttle. That market dried up for a host of reasons. I don’t follow football so I can’t answer why that happened. So once again, 500 successful complains and a handful of fail. But you keep on with your hate fest.

/——-/ USAir bought Trump Shuttle. That market dried up for a host of reasons. I don’t follow football so I can’t answer why that happened. So once again, 500 successful complains and a handful of fail. But you keep on with your hate fest.

You are really blinded by Trump's money.

Nice attempt at deflection.

Good luck with that investment in Truth Social. You should know that every time Trump has invited members of the public to invest in his ventures, the investors lost everything and Trump skated away with most of it.

Nice attempt at deflection.

Good luck with that investment in Truth Social. You should know that every time Trump has invited members of the public to invest in his ventures, the investors lost everything and Trump skated away with most of it.
/——/ How is refuting your post with facts, deflecting? That not what the world means.

, 500 successful complains and a handful of fail. But you keep on with your hate fest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I can't speak about anybody's "hate fest"....but, I would want to do a smell-check on the poster Cellblock's assertion about "500 successful companies".

For one, many ...if not most....if not all .....are LLC's intended to sidestep liabilities, among other legal advantages.
Each swimming pool at DonnyT's properties is an LLC.
Each maintenance grounds crew at his golf courses is an LLC.
Each restaurant, each bar.....in the hotels is a separate LLC.
Each housekeeping department is an LLC.
One single property could be sliced, diced, gerrymandered, and divvied up into a dozen or more "successful companies"....each an LLC.

They are liability and taxation constructs. Intended to merely minimize both.

So color me skeptical.
DonnyT ain't no General Electric, no 3M, no MARS, no P&G.
What he does is legal. But claiming his maintenance department at Turnberry is a "successful business"..... kinda sorta stretch credulity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I can't speak about anybody's "hate fest"....but, I would want to do a smell-check on the poster Cellblock's assertion about "500 successful companies".

For one, many ...if not most....if not all .....are LLC's intended to sidestep liabilities, among other legal advantages.
Each swimming pool at DonnyT's properties is an LLC.
Each maintenance grounds crew at his golf courses is an LLC.
Each restaurant, each bar.....in the hotels is a separate LLC.
Each housekeeping department is an LLC.
One single property could be sliced, diced, gerrymandered, and divvied up into a dozen or more "successful companies"....each an LLC.

They are liability and taxation constructs. Intended to merely minimize both.

So color me skeptical.

DonnyT ain't no General Electric, no 3M, no MARS, no P&G.
What he does is legal. But claiming his maintenance department at Turnberry is a "successful business"..... kinda sorta stretch credulity.
/——/ Well, you gonna think what you think. I’m going with what Forbes says. The Definitive Net Worth Of Donald Trump

Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme

Trump's secret, ugly breakup with Deutsche Bank is revealed

Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President

The construction of Trump's ultra luxury 6-star golf resort in Bali has stalled leaving workers jobless

Fraud trial conviction could be "death knell" for Trump Organization

Following the storming of the U.S. Capitol, New York City announced that it was severing its business ties with Trump. On Jan. 13, 2021, Mayor Bill de Blasio said that the city would be terminating three contracts with The Trump Organization that would cease its operations of a carousel in Manhattan’s Central Park, two skating rinks and a golf course in the Bronx.
Also in January 2021, the PGA of America stripped Trump’s golf course in Bedminister, New Jersey, of the honor of hosting the 2022 PGA Championship. In Europe, golf organizers said Trump’s club in Turnberry, Scotland, would be out of the running to host The Open Championship “for the foreseeable future.”...
So wheres all these indictments?

Follow the lack of money.

Trump’s political committees are shelling out yooj sums on his legal defenses, totals that are only bound to rise after the Department of Justice appointed a special counsel to oversee probes into his various sordid capers.

He has a war chest of more than $110 million that he withheld from his cash-strapped losers in the GOP's disastrous midterms, but federal law prevents him from using most of that money to advance his own campaign.

Fat cat Republican donors whom he had pandered to by slashing their taxes are splitting from Trump after the far-below-expectations of last week’s midterm elections, dealing a serious blow to his fundraising prospects.

He can no longer secure massive loans by grossly overvaluing his properties. (His long-time accounting firm dropped him like a radioactive turd when he was exposed, and his enabler CFO was just nailed for falsifying the books,)

Billionaire and GOP mega-donor Ronald Lauder says he won’t help finance Trump’s 2024 campaign for president

Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, the second-most prolific GOP donor of the midterms:

Stephen Schwarzman, CEO of private equity giant Blackstone and a top Republican donor: “America does better when its leaders are rooted in today and tomorrow, not today and yesterday. It is time for the Republican Party to turn to a new generation of leaders and I intend to support one of them in the presidential primaries.”

Robert and Rebekah Mercer, the top donors to Trump’s 2016 campaign, are also done backing the Loser.

Following his official 2024 announcement, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: “We cannot pay legal bills for any candidate that’s announced.”

He is no longer in a position to shake down other nations:

The Election Loser Denier may have to resort to charging admission to his grievance jamboree mutual therapy sessions.

With right-wing media now dumping on Trump - The Wall Street Journal, the Washington Examiner, The New York Post, Fox News, etc...

View attachment 728243
"I already allocated all my discretionary reserves
to cover Mexico's tab!"

View attachment 728245

Who the hell cares if he eventually goes through another bankruptcy? What does it matter?

I know TDS-suffering Trump-obsessed cultists who have no life and are so fixated on Trump they can't move on derive pleasure from any and all misfortune that befall the man (especialy after NOT being able to 'get Trump' after 6 years of trying and failure).

I, for one, will not care, will not give a second thought to it if it happens. I probably won't even hear about it if it does happen because my world does not revolve around Trump, as it does with snowflakes.

:auiqs.jpg:

They failed without going bankrupt? Is that some kind of crime, dingbat? More than any other business in history? Do you realize what a colossal idiot you are?

You are really blinded by Trump's money.

/——-/ Once again, Trump licensed his name to many brands but he didn’t own or run the companies. He sold Trump Shuttle when the market dried up. The Trump hater who wrote the article couldn’t bother getting the facts straight. Now buzz off you tool.

/——-/ Once again, Trump licensed his name to many brands but he didn’t own or run the companies. He sold Trump Shuttle when the market dried up. The Trump hater who wrote the article couldn’t bother getting the facts straight. Now buzz off you tool.
You absolutely refuse to face facts about Trump.

You absolutely refuse to face facts about Trump.
/——/ And you absolutely refuse to provide any evidence I am wrong. Do you even understand what brand licensing is and how it works?

Refute this if you can: “Trump Vodka was an American brand of vodka produced at first in the Netherlands, then later in Germany by Drinks Americas under license from the Trump Organization.[1] The brand was launched in the United States in 2005, but ceased production under the Trump name in 2011 when it failed to meet the required threshold for distribution. However, it is still sold in Israel, especially around the Jewish holiday of Passover.[2]” —— Trump Vodka - Wikipedia

His legendary ability to fleece the rubes has not yet been exhausted.

Former President Donald Trump may have lost the support of Blackstone CEO Steve Schwarzman but a super PAC that will back Trump’s latest run for the White House has quietly amassed a small group of megadonors that could be key to financing their efforts to bolster his 2024 campaign.

Make America Great Again Inc., a super PAC run by former Trump aides and allies, recently raised over $40 million, mostly from a massive donation from Trump’s PAC, Save America, according to a Federal Election Commission filing.

Yet, the latest disclosure, which shows fundraising for the super PAC from Oct. 20 through Nov. 28, also lists nine other individual contributions totaling over $900,000. A separate FEC filing showing donations from earlier in October lists seven donations from six business leaders and one corporation totaling more than $3 million in support for MAGA Inc. Wealthy businessman Timothy Mellon contributed $1.5 million to the super PAC on Oct. 5, according to the records.

Follow the lack of money.

Trump’s political committees are shelling out yooj sums on his legal defenses, totals that are only bound to rise after the Department of Justice appointed a special counsel to oversee probes into his various sordid capers.

He has a war chest of more than $110 million that he withheld from his cash-strapped losers in the GOP's disastrous midterms, but federal law prevents him from using most of that money to advance his own campaign.

Fat cat Republican donors whom he had pandered to by slashing their taxes are splitting from Trump after the far-below-expectations of last week’s midterm elections, dealing a serious blow to his fundraising prospects.

He can no longer secure massive loans by grossly overvaluing his properties. (His long-time accounting firm dropped him like a radioactive turd when he was exposed, and his enabler CFO was just nailed for falsifying the books,)

Billionaire and GOP mega-donor Ronald Lauder says he won’t help finance Trump’s 2024 campaign for president

Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, the second-most prolific GOP donor of the midterms:

Stephen Schwarzman, CEO of private equity giant Blackstone and a top Republican donor: “America does better when its leaders are rooted in today and tomorrow, not today and yesterday. It is time for the Republican Party to turn to a new generation of leaders and I intend to support one of them in the presidential primaries.”

Robert and Rebekah Mercer, the top donors to Trump’s 2016 campaign, are also done backing the Loser.

Following his official 2024 announcement, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: “We cannot pay legal bills for any candidate that’s announced.”

He is no longer in a position to shake down other nations:

The Election Loser Denier may have to resort to charging admission to his grievance jamboree mutual therapy sessions.

With right-wing media now dumping on Trump - The Wall Street Journal, the Washington Examiner, The New York Post, Fox News, etc...

View attachment 728243
"I already allocated all my discretionary reserves
to cover Mexico's tab!"

View attachment 728245
Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. His companies have at times, but not him personally. Thats why he has a private 737 just for funzies. He has TONS of money.

Forum List

Back