North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study.

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

So much for tRump's nuclear summit huh?

I think an hearty "I told you so" is in order here.

Since you, like most Libs, have simplistic minds that are easily led (astray) , let me offer another explanation. Shortly after the summit with NK, satellite images show a former nuclear research center being repurposed. Now I’m not saying that is what is going on, and given the history of those sneaky little bastards, it is fair to assume they won’t honor an agreement, but nor would I be pounding my chest and shouting I told you so based on such little inconclusive evidence.
What exactly would you repurpose a radioactive site for?
A day care center???

Making it a rec center for senior citizens.
Dream on cream corn.
I'm sure a newspaper reporting what top secret spy satellites see is legit.
They aren't top secret satellites, they are commercial satellites trained on NK.
And you idiots call others "low-information voters."
Sure they are. The internet told you.

Are they Soros or Koch satellites?

Didn't Trump denuclearize North Korea?

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study.

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

The improvements include a new cooling water pump house, multiple new buildings, completed construction on a cooling water reservoir and an apparently active Radiochemical Laboratory.

Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility: report

Since you, like most Libs, have simplistic minds that are easily led (astray) , let me offer another explanation. Shortly after the summit with NK, satellite images show a former nuclear research center being repurposed. Now I’m not saying that is what is going on, and given the history of those sneaky little bastards, it is fair to assume they won’t honor an agreement, but nor would I be pounding my chest and shouting I told you so based on such little inconclusive evidence.

Here are three ideas already proposed. Do you know how to google search?

France wants Tesla to build a factory at an old nuclear plant

Abandoned German Nuclear Plant Transformed Into Wunderland Kalkar Amusement Park!

t
Elma, WA - Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant

The Satsop Nuclear Power Plant was 75% complete in 1983 before the money ran out and work was abandoned. To avoid steep dismantling costs, the site was eventually handed over to a public corporation and became the Satsop Development Park, home to various light industry businesses who work in the shadows of the two cooling towers. You can enter the property freely but you can't go under the towers (they're fenced off, although supposedly they are planning to open them to the public someday). Still, you can peek inside them since their bases are not solid (the hollow structures are held aloft by a zigzag of beams.) The tower at the site entrance was completely empty inside save for a lone port-a-potty.

Here are three ideas already proposed. Do you know how to google search?

France wants Tesla to build a factory at an old nuclear plant

Abandoned German Nuclear Plant Transformed Into Wunderland Kalkar Amusement Park!

t
Elma, WA - Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant

The Satsop Nuclear Power Plant was 75% complete in 1983 before the money ran out and work was abandoned. To avoid steep dismantling costs, the site was eventually handed over to a public corporation and became the Satsop Development Park, home to various light industry businesses who work in the shadows of the two cooling towers. You can enter the property freely but you can't go under the towers (they're fenced off, although supposedly they are planning to open them to the public someday). Still, you can peek inside them since their bases are not solid (the hollow structures are held aloft by a zigzag of beams.) The tower at the site entrance was completely empty inside save for a lone port-a-potty.
Dude, those are closed nuclear power plants. Not bomb test sites.

Seriously man.

don't know , course the TRUMPS military options are still available Nat .

Bad day eh

The "oral" agreement between Kim Jong Un and Trump was a scam. Kim took Trump for a fool.
"North Korea is upgrading its only known nuclear research facility, satellite imagery has shown, despite ongoing negotiations with multiple world leaders and a pledge to abandon its weapons program.

The satellite photos, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, indicate that the isolated regime is making numerous improvements to its Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center “at a rapid pace.”

North Korea making 'rapid' improvements to nuclear reactor despite Trump-Kim agreement

Forum List

Back