North Korea bans laughing

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently Rocket Man's daddy died 10 years ago and he still has not come to terms with the loss. Not sure what is smaller, his brain or his other head..

Not to worry though, those that did laugh in the 10 day mandatory period of mourning were put before a firging squad, literally, with flame throwers instead of guns with their family given a front row seat to watch.

I gotta at least hand it to him for the creativity.

Democrats are currently considering similar legislation for a period of mourning after the egregious vote from racist, woman hating, Jew hating, xenophobic, Joe Manchin to kill the Build Back Better legislation that will cause the entire globe to go up in flames and feed children to MAGA sharks in the oceans in the interim.

Apparently Rocket Man's daddy died 10 years ago and he still has not come to terms with the loss. Not sure what is smaller, his brain or his other head..

Not to worry though, those that did laugh in the 10 day mandatory period of mourning were put before a firging squad, literally, with flame throwers instead of guns with their family given a front row seat to watch.

Democrats are currently considering similar legislation for a period of mourning after the egregious vote from racist, woman hating, Jew hating, xenophobic, Joe Manchin to kill the Build Back Better legislation that will cause the entire globe to go up in flames and feed children to MAGA sharks in the interim.

Looks like the eternal famine is hitting the big boy

Getting sent to a prison labor camp for laughing versus getting a dirty look from a Karen for not wearing a mask.

Yep, we're just like North Korea!

Democrats are currently considering similar legislation for a period of mourning after the egregious vote from racist, woman hating, Jew hating, xenophobic, Joe Manchin to kill the Build Back Better legislation that will cause the entire globe to go up in flames and feed children to MAGA sharks in the oceans in the interim.

I have no doubt that you are nuts enough to actually believe that.

I'm glad trump's coup failed, and the Constitution still holds.
What can I say, the unarmed woman shot dead and the Viking failed us, much to my surprise and chagrin.

And to think those two were that close to taking over the entire country.

Last edited:
You mean the COUP against Trump right, or do you conveniently forget Obama's FBI goon squad spying on Candidate Trump's campaign, Obama and Clinton paying Putin for a Dirty Dossier, Obama's FBI filing false affidavits in FISA Court, and Obama's man Moscow Mueller heading up the Mueller Witch Hunt. And of Course, Nazi Pelosi, Queen of the Chinese Puppets, trying to Impeach The President Twice over a Nothing Burger to protect Extortion Joe and his Crack Head Chinese Child Sex Slave Rapist Son!

Go screw yourself DemNazi Ass Sniffer.

Getting sent to a prison labor camp for laughing versus getting a dirty look from a Karen for not wearing a mask.

many people can only talk in extremes anymore.

annoying as hell.

If liberals had their way, there would be internment camps for not wearing a mask!

you mean the one biden runs roughshod over? oh yea, i see you bitch about that daily.

while i do think it's extreme to say we're killing people flame throwers and the n korea comparison, we've never lost so many rights so quickly. given the gov never gives them back, what other direction are we headed in?

people who spout off shit like this crap you're spouting off simply want to hate and think you're actually helping. while i don't believe trump is our answer, i know for certain biden and this control freak gov he's leading is not.

Liberals are against humor and always have been. Why is anyone surprised at the dictates of President Un.

Here in America, had people laughed and celebrated during the funeral of Liberal Hero George Floyd, they would have been literally crucified. Il is a great hero to Korean libs.

I doubt anyone laughed in that wretched country even before the ban. Most are starving to death and sure don't have anything to laugh about.

North Korea
E39D6FE5-8F71-4118-89CB-E4C1ED0A6A86.jpeg
is New York!

I have no doubt that you are nuts enough to actually believe that.

Yahoo news just gleans the reports from other sources, like AP.

In this case the report came from Radio Free Asia.

They are not The Babylon Bee and yes the Commies are oppressive enough to do something like that. Just like our filthy Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back