North Carolina woman recants story that put 4 Black teens in jail for 18 years

Does that mean they are innocent? No. Two of them at least admitted their role in beating the man, and had no remorse when found guilty.

Does that mean they are innocent? No. Two of them at least admitted their role in beating the man, and had no remorse when found guilty.

Black claims she was coerced by detectives to implicate the teens in Jones’ murder and only complied after they convinced her that she might be charged if she didn’t say exactly what they wanted.

I guess none of that means anything to racist fools like you.

Black claims she was coerced by detectives to implicate the teens in Jones’ murder and only complied after they convinced her that she might be charged if she didn’t say exactly what they wanted.

The cops do that chit all the time " make ppl confess ot shit they never did" authority aren't truth holding gods they are the worst because the prick bastards know they can get away with it. One day assholes will wake up to reality prob. when it's to late and we have a gawd dam transformers as our moron cops. ( americann hating cops are the pricks =) )

She “claims” this now after many years.

It doesn’t change the fact that two of the thugs admitted their role.

I guess none of that means anything to you.

She “claims” this now after many years.

It doesn’t change the fact that two of the thugs admitted their role.

I guess none of that means anything to you.

Roy Bryant's wife did years later as well, so does that mean she is lying and they probably beat a confession out of them.

If they can prove that, those detectives need some jail time of their own. They need at least 5 more than they put on those kids.

Forum List

Back