north carolina stylist driven of her land by white neighbor

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

First why did she buy land were she was uncomfortable? And it seems like she moved there looking for a problem. Seems like she could have bought land in place were she was comfortable. Not that what was done was right.

It's a free country why cant she move anywhere she wants? I see you qualified your statement at the end saying it wasnt right so I am not attacking you I just dont think she should have to avoid living somewhere because of her skin color.

That place is only 50 miles from Charlotte which is a fine place to live for all groups, minorities and majorities.

IF the reports are accurate, and that is more and more suspect these days, IF accurate then she has a case and not just against a racist old man. The county would be liable as well if the reports of how the cops handled it are true.

She has no obligation to measure the tensions in that neighborhood prior to buying land.
Her quote:
But the one lesson she said she can’t seem to shake, even now, is the explicit nature of the bigotry that even the police saw as status quo. “People make it seem like racism is over,” she said. “No. Racism is just thrown under the rug.”

tells me she doesn't understand or appreciate the role of other media, politicians, and black activists in her situation. That county may well be horribly racist but I've lived in the deep south all my life and that kind of behavior had pretty much disappeared by the 90s. The inescapable reality that such behavior is now becoming MORE COMMON, is something blacks in general should take the time to ponder.

It's a natural backlash by those whose behavior was civil but only due to public pressure. Now that they see blacks being agitated toward hating whites, they aren't feeling as restricted in their behavior anymore. It only gets worse from here if the media and activists keep up their campaign of anti-white hate. My best friend from childhood just buried his nephew today. His nephew was murdered in cold blood during an armed robbery by 4 black teens. Two are sitting in cells and two are still unidentified. The kid had no money and the cops all but admitted it was a race-provoked killing.

Down here, that kind of stuff is going to cause a conflagration if it doesn't stop soon...

It's a free country why cant she move anywhere she wants? I see you qualified your statement at the end saying it wasnt right so I am not attacking you I just dont think she should have to avoid living somewhere because of her skin color.

That place is only 50 miles from Charlotte which is a fine place to live for all groups, minorities and majorities.
im not saying that. but why go were you feel uncomfortable., im white i would live near kkk person. its stupied. and she came clearly expecting looking for problem. wrong attitude.

First why did she buy land were she was uncomfortable? And it seems like she moved there looking for a problem. Seems like she could have bought land in place were she was comfortable. Not that what was done was right.
So in other words, why didn't she stay down in the Hood instead of trying to move out there with the white folks. You talk about a mumble mouth, racist hag.

That was an attempt to cover up her racist statement. Think about it every thread she starts is an attempt to put a black person in a negative light.

You know that land she bought, presumably to be used as business center for her hillbilly school bus salon idea, is going to end up as a hangout with loud thumping bass, weed smoking, and criminal activity. People deserve to live in a safe environment, free from the sort of urban riff-raff this little project is going to bring to the neighborhood.

You know that land she bought, presumably to be used as business center for her hillbilly school bus salon idea, is going to end up as a hangout with loud thumping bass, weed smoking, and criminal activity. People deserve to live in a safe environment, free from the sort of urban riff-raff this little project is going to bring to the neighborhood.
So it would have been fine if she would have opened up a bar where rednecks could come and drink beer, smoke weed and raise hell all night. Not to mention all the Meth dealing that would be going on every night.

So it would have been fine if she would have opened up a bar where rednecks could come and drink beer, smoke weed and raise hell all night. Not to mention all the Meth dealing that would be going on every night.
None of those things would be alright!! People don’t want to live around riff raff.

The problem here is, Supramudda, is that we don't have the whole story and whenever we do your take on it is invariably WRONG!!

OF COURSE IF racism was a factor then that is wrong and very DemoKKKrat; but what was the REAL reason for the fallout? It's NOT clear from what I read at all.

Greg

Forum List

Back