north carolina stylist driven of her land by white neighbor

I think there is more to the story.

If it's one things blacks have done in general the last 2 or 3 years is turn me into a victim blamer. Time and time again they blame some white person for something and eventually it turns out it wasn't the real truth.

If I was a betting man I'd say she did it to herself one way or another.

But at the end of the day I don't care because I don't care what happens to blacks. As a whole they have become an insufferable group.
they do not take responsibility for nothing they so. Always making up some white ghost doing it to them.

Why would you never live near a KKK person when you both are equally passionate about scouring the internet to find stories that makes you say "Arrghhh, look at those blacks!!" every single day...

How can that possibly make you uncomfortable?
racist . you dont knowe thing about me ass hole. your only racist here.

Salisbury has always been a hot bed of Klan activity. I am calling bullshit on the claim those Rebel flags were not flying before she bought the property. I drive 45 miles to Charlotte to work and if I go backroads I pass dozens of them.

Interesting. I lived in Rock Hill from 2007 to 2013. I worked Uptown on Tryon St and can't recall ever seeing rebel flags much anywhere.

Interesting. I lived in Rock Hill from 2007 to 2013. I worked Uptown on Tryon St and can't recall ever seeing rebel flags much anywhere.
I wouldn't expect you to, Rock Hill is south of Charlotte and full of yankee transplants, has been for fifty years. I am talking north of Charlotte. Salisbury is in Rowan County, northeast of Charlotte. I travel through Lincoln county northwest of Charlotte. Both are still hotbeds of Klan activity. West Lincoln High School's mascot is the Rebel, their colors are red and GRAY. I can promise you, there are pickup trucks in the school parking lot with two rebel flags flying from each corner.

Salisbury has always been a hot bed of Klan activity. I am calling bullshit on the claim those Rebel flags were not flying before she bought the property. I drive 45 miles to Charlotte to work and if I go backroads I pass dozens of them.
Don’t disagree. I leave Charlotte to hike in the mountains and I’ll pass a few. Usually paired with a Trump flag to be clear the home owner is a moron.

Don’t disagree. I leave Charlotte to hike in the mountains and I’ll pass a few. Usually paired with a Trump flag to be clear the home owner is a moron.
If you are going 85 south and then 321 to Boone you pass a huge one at the first exit after entering Catawba County.

If you are going 85 south and then 321 to Boone you pass a huge one at the first exit after entering Catawba County.
I do that all the time. Reminds me of one of my favorite exchanges:

"We'll put up a [confederate] flag for every monument taken down," Smith said, referring to Confederate statues being removed in cities nationwide.

Catawba County NAACP's Jerry McCombs said the flags are a reminder that racism is still alive.

"I hope they will enjoy putting them up because we're enjoying taking those monuments down.”

I do that all the time. Reminds me of one of my favorite exchanges:

"We'll put up a [confederate] flag for every monument taken down," Smith said, referring to Confederate statues being removed in cities nationwide.

Catawba County NAACP's Jerry McCombs said the flags are a reminder that racism is still alive.

"I hope they will enjoy putting them up because we're enjoying taking those monuments down.”

Well, to my knowledge, not a single confederate monument in Catawba County has been taken down.

Forum List

Back