north carolina stylist driven of her land by white neighbor

The problem here is, Supramudda, is that we don't have the whole story and whenever we do your take on it is invariably WRONG!!

OF COURSE IF racism was a factor then that is wrong and very DemoKKKrat; but what was the REAL reason for the fallout? It's NOT clear from what I read at all.

Greg
Leftists don’t give a shit about the facts.

The area is 17% Black so Supramudder immediately blames a white neighbour??? No EVIDENCE says it all.

Greg

I feel really sorry for this woman who had such good ideas. I feel as sorry for her as I do for white families terrorized by black neighbors.
Mobile Hair Salons are not uncommon here in Oz; but in a school bus?? Yeah; worth a try and she could always franchise it I suppose. "Short Bus Hair Chops"??????

But the CAUSE of the vandalism and their identity is unclear which is sad.

Greg

Some peeps don't like school buses.

School buses, building, businesses vandalized in Garner​

School buses, a school building and nearby businesses were vandalized over the weekend in Garner.

Posted 12:02 a.m. Feb 28 — Updated 10:01 a.m. Feb 28

Garner police told WRAL News that Sunday church services are held in the Garner Magnet High School auditorium. Church-goers noticed the graffiti.

Hmmm.....not good.

Greg

Some peeps don't like school buses.

School buses, building, businesses vandalized in Garner​

School buses, a school building and nearby businesses were vandalized over the weekend in Garner.

Posted 12:02 a.m. Feb 28 — Updated 10:01 a.m. Feb 28

Garner police told WRAL News that Sunday church services are held in the Garner Magnet High School auditorium. Church-goers noticed the graffiti.

Hmmm.....not good.

Greg
no many school buses used here.

It's a free country why cant she move anywhere she wants? I see you qualified your statement at the end saying it wasnt right so I am not attacking you I just dont think she should have to avoid living somewhere because of her skin color.

That place is only 50 miles from Charlotte which is a fine place to live for all groups, minorities and majorities.
Salisbury, NC 1991

moore_charles_168_1991a_459812_displaysize.jpg

My typing was unclear. It’s 50 miles from Charlotte. Charlotte is a good place to live. The further you are from the city the more backwoods it is. And no city is perfect.
Salisbury has always been a hot bed of Klan activity. I am calling bullshit on the claim those Rebel flags were not flying before she bought the property. I drive 45 miles to Charlotte to work and if I go backroads I pass dozens of them.

im not saying that. but why go were you feel uncomfortable., im white i would live near kkk person. its stupied. and she came clearly expecting looking for problem. wrong attitude.
Why would you never live near a KKK person when you both are equally passionate about scouring the internet to find stories that makes you say "Arrghhh, look at those blacks!!" every single day...

How can that possibly make you uncomfortable?

Still the same thing happening in 2023.
Cross burning KKK is not a thing anymore. The last I heard, the DOJ estimates that there are around 6,000 KKK people in America today. I suspect that most of these morons are white trash that get together once a year or so to have a barbeque and burn a cross. Most will be dead soon from heart disease or complications from diabetes. I would not worry too much about them.

Who blacks REALLY need to be concerned about is the Democrat establishment who manipulates them for their votes and then never keeps a promise or does anything to help them.

My typing was unclear. It’s 50 miles from Charlotte. Charlotte is a good place to live. The further you are from the city the more backwoods it is. And no city is perfect.
I don't know about North Carolina. But its neighbor to the south, South Carolina, is a real eye opener. Going to SC is like stepping back in time 200 years.

Cross burning KKK is not a thing anymore. The last I heard, the DOJ estimates that there are around 6,000 KKK people in America today. I suspect that most of these morons are white trash that get together once a year or so to have a barbeque and burn a cross. Most will be dead soon from heart disease or complications from diabetes. I would not worry too much about them.

Who blacks REALLY need to be concerned about is the Democrat establishment who manipulates them for their votes and then never keeps a promise or does anything to help them.
They don't wear sheets anymore, but many on the right have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

Salisbury has always been a hot bed of Klan activity. I am calling bullshit on the claim those Rebel flags were not flying before she bought the property. I drive 45 miles to Charlotte to work and if I go backroads I pass dozens of them.
THe
They don't wear sheets anymore, but many on the right have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
That is your opinion. There are not many of us on the right that are lynching human beings and insisting on Plessy v. Fergusson style segregation. You may be painting with too broad of a brush (my opinion).

If libs were not making so many false claims of racism going back to obama I would join you in condemning actual racism when it happens

But there is injustice on both sides

If libs were not making so many false claims of racism going back to obama I would join you in condemning actual racism when it happens

But there is injustice on both sides
Remember when Trump suddenly became politically viable to Republican voters because he said the black guy wasn't born here?? Even went so far as to claim he hired private investigators who found "very interesting things" -- and then never said anything else about it....and how that made his poll numbers among Republicans shoot up -- even tho he flat out lied to them?

This is when before, he never gained any traction with voters when he tried to run for office...

It's almost like pandering to racists who were mad we had a black president was one of the main things that made Trump president..and that fact can never be revised or mininized...

Forum List

Back