North Carolina man arrested, charged with murder of 7-year-old during alleged road rage incident

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Do you ever get over white grievance?

Do you ever get over race baiting?

Floyd was a POS who resisted arrest. The 7 year old boy did nothing wrong.

Your hypocrisy is showing.
Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

how was he subdued?----handcuffed behind the back
does not PARALYZE a person
You need a dictionary and some training. The police are not supposed to paralyze anyone.

you need a reality check----a man lying prone,
handcuffed behind his back can GET UP---Run --&/or
KICK AND SPIT. The police are supposed to neutralize DANGER
Don't be . . . whatever. He would not run far. And he was not kicking or spitting.

The jury found a true verdict: guilty and guilty and guilty.

How do you know he would not run far or kick or spit. Have ever seen an agitated person arrested or restrained?
Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
crossfire. If so it is ANOTHER tragedy in the endless
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin
Your lack of answer to my question was a waste of time. Lets try it again. Did the Black guy shoot the Black kid because he was Black? The options are yes or no.

your question makes no sense. Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal because he was black?
Are "WHITES" ever handcuffed and arrested?

My question makes perfect sense. Your brains are just addled.

"Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal big Black guy because he was black?"

Absolutely.

you dont know that
Actually I do know that.

I am fascinated. I have seen LOTS of "NOT-BLACK" resistant arrestees FORCIBLY restrained----lots and lots.

It seems the left wants to discuss anything but the thread topic. That speaks very loud.
I did discuss the topic. I asked the relevant question as to why the trail should be covered. I also asked did a cop shoot the child. Its the height of stupidity to try and relate a person that is paid to serve and protect to a common criminal that killed someone. Its downright retarded to be blunt.
You're not the only liberal on here, Asclepias.

You need a dictionary and some training. The police are not supposed to paralyze anyone.

Don't be . . . whatever. He would not run far. And he was not kicking or spitting.

How do you know he would not run far or kick or spit. Have ever seen an agitated person arrested or restrained?

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin
Your lack of answer to my question was a waste of time. Lets try it again. Did the Black guy shoot the Black kid because he was Black? The options are yes or no.

your question makes no sense. Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal because he was black?

"Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal big Black guy because he was black?"

Absolutely.

you dont know that
Actually I do know that.

I am fascinated. I have seen LOTS of "NOT-BLACK" resistant arrestees FORCIBLY restrained----lots and lots.
How many non Blacks have you seen kneed in the neck until they died? I'm going to guess zero.

The OP is the race baiter. That's you, isn't it?

it’s ok to bring up race in regards to George Floyd, even though there’s zero evidence of race playing any role in his murder, right?
The goal is to always shut down the conversation when pointing out the deadly character flaws of black "culture"
The goal, actually, is to always kaput the silly conversations of those who hate blacks.

It seems the left wants to discuss anything but the thread topic. That speaks very loud.
I did discuss the topic. I asked the relevant question as to why the trail should be covered. I also asked did a cop shoot the child. Its the height of stupidity to try and relate a person that is paid to serve and protect to a common criminal that killed someone. Its downright retarded to be blunt.
You're not the only liberal on here, Asclepias.
That may be true but if the OP or any other conservative actually wanted to discuss the topic they would address my questions and not feign stupidity.

Absolutely.

you dont know that
Actually I do know that.

How many non Blacks have you seen kneed in the neck until they died? I'm going to guess zero.

that's a silly question. How many white males have you seen wrestled to the ground and cuffed? How many black males have you seen with a single bullet in their brain? How many children have you seen with a bullet in the brain. How many whales have you seen HARPOONED

~~~~~~
While the seven year old Harris was an innocent by stander shot by the felon Wilson using an unlicensed most likely stolen firearm for no reason at all. That boy had his whol life before him and it was snuffed out by Wilson. For What Purpose?

Absolutely.

you dont know that
Actually I do know that.

that's a silly question. How many white males have you seen wrestled to the ground and cuffed? How many black males have you seen with a single bullet in their brain? How many children have you seen with a bullet in the brain. How many whales have you seen HARPOONED
Your questions are irrelevant.

Why are race baiting and committing false equivalencies?

Admit that you are a race baiter, ColonelAngus.

~~~~~~
Of course we should leave race baiting up to Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies like you...

Absolutely.

you dont know that
Actually I do know that.

Your questions are irrelevant.
Yeah I wasnt even going to bother replying. Shes gone off the deep end again in an attempt to avoid answering my question.

The racism displayed by the left on this thread is appalling.

They do not care about black lives at all....blacks are pawns to them.

Liberals have stopped blacks from moving into the middle class and blacks went from 25% of children born out of wedlock to 75%. THANKS TO LIBERAL POLICIES.

If liberal policies are good, why do we supposedly have systemic racism?

Blacks are nothing but political pawn to lefties.

Also, it seems leftists like those on this board would welcome living under a totalitarian, authoritarian, communist regime.

They proved it by making businesses shut down and everyone wear a diaper on their heads.

Absolutely.

you dont know that
Actually I do know that.

A lot more than you know because that technique was standard procedure for lots of departments.......they just didn't have someone die of a drug overdose and bad hard while they were doing it...and it wasn't on video...you idiot.

The OP is the race baiter. That's you, isn't it?

it’s ok to bring up race in regards to George Floyd, even though there’s zero evidence of race playing any role in his murder, right?

There is no race aspect to the drug overdose and cardiac death of floyd......the guy refused to comply, and the stress of resisting killed him because of the drugs in his system and the 3 blocked arteries .....

The murder of a youg black boy is not a concern to the left because they cannot make political hay out of it.

Its disgusting. Nearly 800 homocides in Chicago last year, and nothing from the left?

Dont black lives matter?
Who told you that it wasnt a concern and why were you gullible enough to believe it?
Good question.....it's as if that's what his wishful thinking leads to.

Forum List

Back