North Carolina man arrested, charged with murder of 7-year-old during alleged road rage incident

Do you ever get over race baiting?
The OP is the race baiter. That's you, isn't it?

By saying it is tragic a 7 year old boy was shot and murdered?

How is that race baiting?

What are you afraid of? Yout cant admit it’s a tragedy?
But that isn't what you said. You made disparaging remarks about "black on black crime". You made it about race. That's race baiting. You are the race baiter.

Black on black crime is a bigger problem for the black community than white cops.

But forget the actual stats, right?

The murder of Zakylen Greylen Harris is a tragedy, right?

None of these left wingnuts can even admit it is a tragedy that Zakylen Greylen Harris was murdered.

So odd.

The systemic racism is on the left.

How effed is it that one cannot admit the murder of a 7 year old boy is a tragedy? So weird.

The OP is the race baiter. That's you, isn't it?

By saying it is tragic a 7 year old boy was shot and murdered?

How is that race baiting?

What are you afraid of? Yout cant admit it’s a tragedy?
But that isn't what you said. You made disparaging remarks about "black on black crime". You made it about race. That's race baiting. You are the race baiter.

Black on black crime is a bigger problem for the black community than white cops.

But forget the actual stats, right?

The murder of Zakylen Greylen Harris is a tragedy, right?
Look at you trying to deflect and still race-baiting completely un-ironically.

hickory is just down the mountain from me...about an hour drive...we drive thru...it is a rather mean town...old mill town...i have vaguely heard this story but did not realize it was hickory...a lot of places off the mountain have so much crime...it has to be pretty bad to make the news...we dont watch the charlotte news due to that

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Do you ever get over white grievance?

Floyd was a POS who resisted arrest. The 7 year old boy did nothing wrong.

Your hypocrisy is showing.
Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.
Indeed.

The murder of a youg black boy is not a concern to the left because they cannot make political hay out of it.

Its disgusting. Nearly 800 homocides in Chicago last year, and nothing from the left?

Dont black lives matter?

how was he subdued?----handcuffed behind the back
does not PARALYZE a person

Indeed.

who was he shooting at?

how was he subdued?----handcuffed behind the back
does not PARALYZE a person
You need a dictionary and some training. The police are not supposed to paralyze anyone.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
crossfire. If so it is ANOTHER tragedy in the endless
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin

Forum List

Back