North Carolina man arrested, charged with murder of 7-year-old during alleged road rage incident

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Do you ever get over white grievance?

Do you ever get over race baiting?

Floyd was a POS who resisted arrest. The 7 year old boy did nothing wrong.

Your hypocrisy is showing.
Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
crossfire. If so it is ANOTHER tragedy in the endless
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin

You are stupid. The car was being driven by a black woman, her three children were in the backseat. If you don't know what you are talking about STFU.

OH---some black woman had her kids in the car and some black guy SHOT at the car and a kid was killed?
What do YOU call that? I call it black on black crime--and you call me stupid
You're being called stupid because somehow in your warped, addled mind you associate common criminals killing Black people with racist cops killing Black people who btw are actually paid from our tax dollars. If you're going to do a comparison use apples to apples.

And when they find that white trash bitch he was rolling with she is going to be in a world of hurt.
You are a RACIST POS BIGOT. How about holding your own accountable moron. I don't believe there was any mention of the "possible" woman suspect's ethnicity, much less her economic standing. I yearn for the day when you people start holding your own to the standard that you hold white people.

Wow but aren't you stupid. The cops are looking for a white, blonde haired female. She was driving and yelling at the mother from her window. So yeah, white trash. And I am white, now you can STFU.

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.
He was killed by his own drugs

Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.
He was killed by his own drugs

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin

You are stupid. The car was being driven by a black woman, her three children were in the backseat. If you don't know what you are talking about STFU.

OH---some black woman had her kids in the car and some black guy SHOT at the car and a kid was killed?

Doubling down on stupid. You know, I quoted you and that stays in the response window. You said,

crossfire.

And like I said, if you don't know what you are talking about, STFU. Stupid bitch.

You're being called stupid because somehow in your warped, addled mind you associate common criminals killing Black people with racist cops killing Black people who btw are actually paid from our tax dollars. If you're going to do a comparison use apples to apples.

wrong----I did not COMPARE people dying in police custody with the REMARKABLE amount of black people dying as a result of black on black violence. There is no comparison

Doubling down on stupid. You know, I quoted you and that stays in the response window. You said,

crossfire.

And like I said, if you don't know what you are talking about, STFU. Stupid bitch.

try again-----I commented on my experience. In the overwhelming number of cases of BULLET TO THE HEAD people I evaluated in an inner city hospital for more than a decade-----the death was a result of black on black crime------thus the "most likely"

What a joke of a post that excuses blacks murdering other blacks. Yeah tax dollars that’s the ticket...idiot.

wrong----I did not COMPARE people dying in police custody with the REMARKABLE amount of black people dying as a result of black on black violence. There is no comparison
Yeah you did compare it. Stop being an idiot.

"Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered."

Your reply to that statement?

"Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?"

What a joke of a post that excuses blacks murdering other blacks. Yeah tax dollars that’s the ticket...idiot.
What kind of retard are you that you see anyone being excused for killing anyone?

And when they find that white trash bitch he was rolling with she is going to be in a world of hurt.
You are a RACIST POS BIGOT. How about holding your own accountable moron. I don't believe there was any mention of the "possible" woman suspect's ethnicity, much less her economic standing. I yearn for the day when you people start holding your own to the standard that you hold white people.

Wow but aren't you stupid. The cops are looking for a white, blonde haired female. She was driving and yelling at the mother from her window. So yeah, white trash. And I am white, now you can STFU.
This is the pertinent text from the OP's article dumb fuck. Where do you get economic or ethnic info from that. Now you stupid POS, IF you have a link with more info then put it up otherwise GFY.
Harris’ mother described hearing a "female voice" during the incident, after which she believed someone reached around the driver and shot out the passenger window. The Hickory Police Department said it is searching for a possible female accomplice.

crossfire.

Link?

What kind of retard are you that you see anyone being excused for killing anyone?

You are clown. “Common criminal killing blacks” Dude black on blacks is more prevalent than any other violence that plagues the black community. That is what the statistics tells us and that’s the local news tells us

crossfire.

Link?

" The suspect vehicle was described as a small, dark-colored SUV that was speeding east on Tate Boulevard SE with possibly several people in it. Police said a white woman with blonde hair may have been in the front passenger seat. "

You are clown. “Common criminal killing blacks” Dude black on blacks is more prevalent than any other violence that plagues the black community. That is what the statistics tells us and that’s the local news tells us
Youre an idiot. Even if that is true what does that have to do with white cops killing Black people?

Leftists know it. They dont want to fix it.

The OP is the race baiter. That's you, isn't it?

it’s ok to bring up race in regards to George Floyd, even though there’s zero evidence of race playing any role in his murder, right?

There is no race aspect to the drug overdose and cardiac death of floyd......the guy refused to comply, and the stress of resisting killed him because of the drugs in his system and the 3 blocked arteries .....
Your RWNJ fantasy is not part of this discussion.

What are your core principles?
To point out RWNJ bullshit wherever I see it no matter what it's form.

Like your race-baiting and his insanity.

Those are your core values?

Mine is the non aggression principle for the most part.

Freedom from an oppressive government run by fascists.
Aww! You're deflecting! Ain't that cute?!?!

it’s ok to bring up race in regards to George Floyd, even though there’s zero evidence of race playing any role in his murder, right?

There is no race aspect to the drug overdose and cardiac death of floyd......the guy refused to comply, and the stress of resisting killed him because of the drugs in his system and the 3 blocked arteries .....

Just admit, leftists are promoting a race war for power and money.

You dumbfucks whp donated to BLM bought the cofounder multiple houses...you know...like trained Marxists do.

Last edited:

Just admit, leftists are promoting a race war for power and money.

You dumbfucks whp donated to BLM bought the cofounder multiple houses...you know...like trained Marxists do.
Lol, says the guy who started the race-bait thread.

Irony is fun!

This is the pertinent text from the OP's article dumb fuck. Where do you get economic or ethnic info from that. Now you stupid POS, IF you have a link with more info then put it up otherwise GFY.
Harris’ mother described hearing a "female voice" during the incident, after which she believed someone reached around the driver and shot out the passenger window. The Hickory Police Department said it is searching for a possible female accomplice.

She says she saw the white, blonde woman in the front passenger seat.

Forum List

Back