North Carolina man arrested, charged with murder of 7-year-old during alleged road rage incident

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Do you ever get over white grievance?

Do you ever get over race baiting?

Floyd was a POS who resisted arrest. The 7 year old boy did nothing wrong.

Your hypocrisy is showing.
Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

how was he subdued?----handcuffed behind the back
does not PARALYZE a person
You need a dictionary and some training. The police are not supposed to paralyze anyone.

you need a reality check----a man lying prone,
handcuffed behind his back can GET UP---Run --&/or
KICK AND SPIT. The police are supposed to neutralize DANGER

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
crossfire. If so it is ANOTHER tragedy in the endless
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin
Your lack of answer to my question was a waste of time. Lets try it again. Did the Black guy shoot the Black kid because he was Black? The options are yes or no.

You need a dictionary and some training. The police are not supposed to paralyze anyone.

You need a reality check and a Dr Seuss dictionary. The cops job is not to paralyze anyone. GF was subdued and handcuffed.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin
Your lack of answer to my question was a waste of time. Lets try it again. Did the Black guy shoot the Black kid because he was Black? The options are yes or no.

your question makes no sense. Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal because he was black?
Are "WHITES" ever handcuffed and arrested?

your question makes no sense. Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal because he was black?

My question makes perfect sense. Your brains are just addled.

"Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal big Black guy because he was black?"

Absolutely.

ridiculous assertion.....you should have watched the trial.....it was proved in court he died of a drug overdose

"Did Chauvin forcibly restrain a resistant criminal big Black guy because he was black?"

Absolutely.

you dont know that

Don't be . . . whatever. He would not run far. And he was not kicking or spitting.

The jury found a true verdict: guilty and guilty and guilty.

Don't be . . . whatever. He would not run far. And he was not kicking or spitting.

The jury found a true verdict: guilty and guilty and guilty.

How do you know he would not run far or kick or spit. Have ever seen an agitated person arrested or restrained?

What was the race of the child?

Nevermind. I'll read the title next time

Last edited:
It seems the left wants to discuss anything but the thread topic. That speaks very loud.
I did discuss the topic. I asked the relevant question as to why the trail should be covered. I also asked did a cop shoot the child. Its the height of stupidity to try and relate a person that is paid to serve and protect to a common criminal that killed someone. Its downright retarded to be blunt.

Last edited:

Absolutely.

you dont know that
Actually I do know that.

Forum List

Back