North Carolina man arrested, charged with murder of 7-year-old during alleged road rage incident

Do you ever get over race baiting?
The OP is the race baiter. That's you, isn't it?

it’s ok to bring up race in regards to George Floyd, even though there’s zero evidence of race playing any role in his murder, right?

There is no race aspect to the drug overdose and cardiac death of floyd......the guy refused to comply, and the stress of resisting killed him because of the drugs in his system and the 3 blocked arteries .....
Your RWNJ fantasy is not part of this discussion.

it’s ok to bring up race in regards to George Floyd, even though there’s zero evidence of race playing any role in his murder, right?

There is no race aspect to the drug overdose and cardiac death of floyd......the guy refused to comply, and the stress of resisting killed him because of the drugs in his system and the 3 blocked arteries .....

No fantasy, the truth......race had nothing to do with george floyd dying of an overdose in police custody...

The leftists know it. If it was open season on black people by cops, there would have been alot more shot.

There are 43 million blacks in the USA.

You leftists are being played by communists.

What are your core principles?

To point out RWNJ bullshit wherever I see it no matter what it's form.

Like your race-baiting and his insanity.

To point out RWNJ bullshit wherever I see it no matter what it's form.

Like your race-baiting and his insanity.

Those are your core values?

Mine is the non aggression principle for the most part.

Freedom from an oppressive government run by fascists.

hickory is just down the mountain from me...about an hour drive...we drive thru...it is a rather mean town...old mill town...i have vaguely heard this story but did not realize it was hickory...a lot of places off the mountain have so much crime...it has to be pretty bad to make the news...we dont watch the charlotte news due to that

Seriously? A "mean" town. I mean where is your hillbilly ass from, Boone? What, you one of those yankee transplants. Hickory is my town. Born and raised here, on the South side, the rural south side. Fred T. Foard High School, that should tell you all you need to know. HIckory is not a "mill town", furniture is the name of the game, furniture is manufactured. I don't think a single mill is left, Hickory White still operates. You probably can't afford the furniture made in Hickory. But you can pretty well bet the fiber optic cable that delivers the internet to almost every poster on this board was made here.

So, the OP wants coverage of the trial. Well, first lets see if he makes it to trial. He is in Hickory City lockup right now, they probably won't transfer him to county, for his own protection. If he does make it to trial, he will be wearing a bullet proof vest when he travels to court. And when they find that white trash bitch he was rolling with she is going to be in a world of hurt.

Hickory ain't Chicago, it ain't even Charlotte, and it sure as hell is not Boone. The people of this town don't take to kindly to idiots like this Wilson cat. You murder a kid, black or white, your life is going to be in danger until you get hauled off to Raleigh.

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Do you ever get over white grievance?

Floyd was a POS who resisted arrest. The 7 year old boy did nothing wrong.

Your hypocrisy is showing.
Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
crossfire. If so it is ANOTHER tragedy in the endless
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin

You are stupid. The car was being driven by a black woman, her three children were in the backseat. If you don't know what you are talking about STFU.

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
And they seek to give this murderer a free pass because he is black---and RACISM.

Look how not one lefty can just admit it was a tragedy that this 7 year old was murdered

So fucking weird.

Last edited:
And when they find that white trash bitch he was rolling with she is going to be in a world of hurt.
You are a RACIST POS BIGOT. How about holding your own accountable moron. I don't believe there was any mention of the "possible" woman suspect's ethnicity, much less her economic standing. I yearn for the day when you people start holding your own to the standard that you hold white people.

Leftists want blacks always in chains...unfortunately they blacks have been duped.

Since the welfare state started, blacks born out of wedlock went from 75% to 25%. If you dont think that is a problem, you are a fool.

Why are race baiting and committing false equivalencies?

Admit that you are a race baiter, ColonelAngus.

~~~~~~
Of course we should leave race baiting up to Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies like you...
You mean like the OP?

Black lives dont matter to you. You make that clear with every post.
You are simple racist of the klan type: no thinking, no pondering, born a liar before the foundations of the world.

Why are race baiting and committing false equivalencies?

Admit that you are a race baiter, ColonelAngus.

~~~~~~
Of course we should leave race baiting up to Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies like you...
You mean like the OP?

Black lives dont matter to you. You make that clear with every post.
You are simple racist of the klan type: no thinking, no pondering, born a liar before the foundations of the world.

I want to see our underclass suceed. You sure as fuck dont. You are the racist.

So youre claiming the Black guy shot the Black kid because he was Black? That sounds partially retarded.

It is most like that the black guy was shooting at another black guy and the kid got caught in the
crossfire. If so it is ANOTHER tragedy in the endless
black on black crime. Such an act MORE than EXCEEDS the criteria used to convict Chauvin

You are stupid. The car was being driven by a black woman, her three children were in the backseat. If you don't know what you are talking about STFU.

OH---some black woman had her kids in the car and some black guy SHOT at the car and a kid was killed?
What do YOU call that? I call it black on black crime--and you call me stupid

No fantasy, the truth......race had nothing to do with george floyd dying of an overdose in police custody...
Of course it did you idiot.

Forum List

Back