North Carolina man arrested, charged with murder of 7-year-old during alleged road rage incident

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Do you ever get over white grievance?

Do you ever get over race baiting?

Floyd was a POS who resisted arrest. The 7 year old boy did nothing wrong.

Your hypocrisy is showing.
Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?

Black on black crime...and a dead 7 year old....yet I bet every second of the trial isnt covered.

Floyd was subdued, handcuffed behind his back, laid on the pavement, and then murdered.

Yes, and the 7 year old black child was shot in the neck by a black man. Tragic, right? Awful?
Are you falsely trying to make an equivalency? You are failing.

Are you falsely trying to make an equivalency? You are failing.

Why cant you admit it is a tragedy?

The OP is the race baiter. That's you, isn't it?

By saying it is tragic a 7 year old boy was shot and murdered?

How is that race baiting?

What are you afraid of? Yout cant admit it’s a tragedy?
But that isn't what you said. You made disparaging remarks about "black on black crime". You made it about race. That's race baiting. You are the race baiter.

Forum List

Back