North Carolina Dem Governor Vetoes Bill Banning Critical Race Theory In Schools

It is not taught in our schools, but it is taught in liberal dominated school districts. Do you dent that it is being taught in some school districts? If that were true, why are parents protesting and addressing their school boards?
What specifically are parents protesting?

Poor cancel culture snowflakes want to use the power of Big Gubmint to cancel ideas that hurt their precious feelings because snowflakes

LOL
Imagine that…all that whining about private businesses violating rights and censorship and they’re using the government to impose the same thing.

Like I said Coyote, even you are not that stupid.

I might have to withdraw even that small measure of respect should you continue down this road of dumbassery.
They are protesting something. They think it is CRT. But is it? Is it that far fetched to ask for an example of exactly what is being protested that was supposedly taught in their kid’s school?

They are protesting something. They think it is CRT. But is it? Is it that far fetched to ask for an example of exactly what is being protested that was supposedly taught in their kid’s school?
How about "Google is your friend"? I don't get paid to educate anyone any more and you are definitely a special education student, which means you need a specially trained teacher. Loudon County, Virginia is a good place to start.

Forum List

Back