He Only Ended Slavery and Saved the USA

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats gotta Democrat. They’re still pissed at ruining Democrats favorite hobby. From Joe’s National Park Service:
2B59ABB6-95CA-425D-B706-E2284CA911A8.jpeg

OT a single word of it. I don’t “do” humor or satire. They’re not appropriate forms of communication.
Ah. So slavery was not an issue until 1860, think Lincoln had no ambition for reconciliation and you recognize the CSA as a sovereign nation.

Really pisses you off he freed the darkies, aren’t you.

Ah. So slavery was not an issue until 1860, think Lincoln had no ambition for reconciliation and you recognize the CSA as a sovereign nation.

Really pisses you off he freed the darkies, aren’t you
Slavery in general isn’t an issue for me even in 2021. Race-based policies of ANY type are an issue for me. Freeing the slaves was the only decent thing Lincoln did.

Booth shot Lincoln either too late (after Nov 1760) or too soon (before he sent most of the slaves home).

We do put Lincoln on a pedestal he doesn’t deserve. He destroyed two nations on this continent in less than five years. He initiated the cultural and ideological war that still plagues this country today.

No, you put the George Floyds of the world on a pedestal and remove the great men of old from them with ropes and blowtorches.

No, you put the George Floyds of the world on a pedestal and remove the great men of old from them with ropes and blowtorches
You have me greatly confused with someone else. I despise ANTIFA, BLM and the entire Social Justice System. I’m an Ultra-Traditional, Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian.

Lincoln ended consent of the governed and destroyed America. Consent of the governed is the entire basis of our Constitution

mudwhistle

So which part do you disagree with? That our government was based on consent of the governed or that conquering the South ended consent of the governed in this country?

I don't see how you could challenge either, but go ahead

Forum List

Back