BREAKING : IVAN HAS ACCEPTED THE DEFEAT AND DONT WANT FIGHT US ANYMORE I ANTI-WAR publication in putin´s media, Prigizhin , etc.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
head of Moscow's GRU Wagner terrorist group Yevgeny Prigozhin, said it could take 2 years for the horde to fully control Ukraine's eastern Donetsk & Luhansk regions. as we all know Moscow EMPIRE can fight THIS WAR ONLY UNTIL THIS SUMMER . WHICH MEANS Prigozhin SAID THAT Moscow CAN´T WIN THIS WAR , EVEN theoretically.

BREAKING : IVAN HAS ACCEPTED THE DEFEAT AND DONT WANT FIGHT US ANYMORE I ANTI-WAR publication in putin´s media, Prigizhin , etc.

1676148232821.png

I thought Putin was secretly dying? Or was that a bunch of propaganda horse shit you were shoveling?
I can't remember exactly what it was but it's either cancer or some other disease that is treatable 50% of the time. He's got years ahead of him for a slow miserable death....but that's all I can remember.

I thought Putin was secretly dying?
his empire is dead already, pootler is dying, its for sure ....

AND MORE "
Sergei Markov, a key ally to CZAR Vladimir Putin.

As the Russia-Ukraine war approaches its one-year mark later this month, Russia has struggled to achieve substantial goals against Ukraine, despite the vast size of its military.

Last edited:
AND MORE "
Sergei Markov, a key ally to CZAR Vladimir Putin.

As the Russia-Ukraine war approaches its one-year mark later this month, Russia has struggled to achieve substantial goals against Ukraine, despite the vast size of its military.

Ukraine is big....like between Texas and Alaska big....lots of farms...

A front line takes thousands of soldiers to maintain and requires only a few to punch holes in it.

Then why are the Russians having such a hard time?

As big, bad and scary as some make the Russians out to be, they seem pretty slow and inept at warfare.
That's because of the MSM....

Russia isn't that stupid. They adapt and try to win. They have been making slow gains by their use of cannon fodder....poorly trained and equipped convicts out of the prison population and from annexed nations.

These cannon fodder deplete the Ukranians munitions and are completely expendable by Russia. Putin doesn't care if convicts die.

And when you throw 60,000 cannon fodder soldiers at 20,000 Ukranians....it's going to work somewhat.

But again....holding a front line isn't that easy. And Ukranians only need a few soldiers to infiltrate the line to bring a radio or laser to help with targeted HIMARS or artillery or rocket attacks.

Russia isn't that stupid. They adapt and try to win. They have been making slow gains by their use of cannon fodder....poorly trained and equipped convicts out of the prison population and from annexed nations.

These cannon fodder deplete the Ukranians munitions and are completely expendable by Russia. Putin doesn't care if convicts die.

And when you throw 60,000 cannon fodder soldiers at 20,000 Ukranians....it's going to work somewhat.

But again....holding a front line isn't that easy. And Ukranians only need a few soldiers to infiltrate the line to bring a radio or laser to help with targeted HIMARS or artillery or rocket attacks.

I don't watch msm. I watch the videos coming out online from independent sources, often from the soldiers themselves, on the front lines.

A lot of these videos are horrifically graphic, gruesome and dark, but the overwhelming majority show Ukraine isn't doing as bad as many think, and Russians being as you said, cannon fodder.

I don't watch msm. I watch the videos coming out online from independent sources, often from the soldiers themselves, on the front lines.

A lot of these videos are horrifically graphic, gruesome and dark, but the overwhelming majority show Ukraine isn't doing as bad as many think, and Russians being as you said, cannon fodder.
IN ENGLISH : A pootin´s propaganda online newspaper “Komsomolskaya Pravda” posted about 10 truthful articles yesterday. It was the way one of its workers protested the censorship. Here’s some of the titles that were published: - Putin ordered to bomb peaceful Ukrainian cities - How much does it cost Putin to wage war in Ukraine? - Kremlin regime set free armed convicts - European Union created a tribunal in Hague to try Putin for war in Ukraine - Crimea is Ukrainian. Russia must return the peninsula - Moscow is the victim of occupational Putin’s regime This newspaper was founded in 1925. It has never criticized the Moscow Government. No wonder its name is “Komsomol’s Truth”. Finally it was filled with actual truth.

gCpBrAjNOzQ9ODH-3tC32Ol-cXHnsauuYb8MKB_NC1_kt973C84U1ulvbsxf4hVySoUPIrOHODL03w=s690-nd-v1

“No One Attacked Us!” - Moscow Mother Still Doesn’t Get Why Her Son Has To Fight In Ukraine​

Depends on who you believe. Believing anything from corporate media is dumb. They are nothing but propagandists.

MacGregor and Ritter believe the Ukes have lost 150k dead and 300-400k wounded. Russia 20-30 dead and three times that wounded. We know Russian artillery is far superior to the Ukes.

Forum List

Back