None of you are rich. Why are you defending billionaires?

Again, prove it!

Contrast Conservatism and Libertarianism. There lies your answer.

Also, Google "Social Conservatism."

My take on the current difference between liberalism and conservatism is a contrasting view in what the function of government should be. Liberals currently see government as the solution to all problems and wish for it's power to increase. Conservatives see government an impediment to solving problems and wish for it's power to be contained.

I said contrast Conservatism with Libertarianism not Liberalism.

Liberals and Conservatives aren't much different. They're all anti-freedom one way or the other.

Liberal = Communist
Conservative = Fascist

Last edited:
No one is under taxed...!!!!

The problem is in DC.....​

STOP THE GOD DAMNED SPENDING!!!!!!​

:evil:

Well the Repubx have controlled the house for a while now.
And any spending bill has to pass both houses....

They are working on it.... Dems keep saying they are getting in the way of progress :cuckoo:

You know it too.... you just like being a hack for the left.
Why, Im not sure :confused:

LOL a hack for the left?
Naah I think both sides are screwed all to hell and both are more alike than unlike.

Partisan politics is just conducted to cover the real issues.

If the republican controlled house did not want to pass a spending bill they do not have to.

Class Warfare!!!!!

Class Warfare started before Republicans apologized to BP.

It started before the Bush Tax cuts for billionaires.

It started before business and the Chamber of Commerce began giving to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

It began before Republicans created subsidies for oil companies.

Class Warfare began before medical bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy.

It was before corporations, with Republican help, moved millions of jobs to China.

It was before Republicans practiced voter suppression in Midwestern state.

I think it's been around for awhile.

The very fact that you even have to ask this question belies your total ignorance.. totally. awesome! and astounding.

Class Warfare!!!!!

It started before business and the Chamber of Commerce began giving to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

Class Warfare began before medical bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy.

It was before corporations, with Republican help, moved millions of jobs to China.

One of the main differences between conservatives an liberals is that conservatives stand for principles and ideas that remain constant regardless of the individual. Liberals stand for indivdiuals regardless of the principle or idea behind that stand.

To me, speaking as a conservative on this issue, the ammount of money in the bank account is as irrelevant as the color of the skin or the name of the individual. Every individual deserves the same opportunity to keep the fruits of their labor. You don't see it that way. The color of one's skin, the family origin, the name, the sexual orientation and the size of the bank account should all have a factor in determining how much of an individuals efforts the government should be allowed to swallow up.

I just don't under stand that.

Mike

Contrast Conservatism and Libertarianism. There lies your answer.

Also, Google "Social Conservatism."

My take on the current difference between liberalism and conservatism is a contrasting view in what the function of government should be. Liberals currently see government as the solution to all problems and wish for it's power to increase. Conservatives see government an impediment to solving problems and wish for it's power to be contained.

Liberals and Conservatives aren't much different. They're all anti-freedom one way or the other.

Liberal = Communist
Conservative = Fascist

Actually you started out talking about Liberalism ("Liberalism: less economic freedom, more social freedom
Conservativsm: more economic freedom, less social freedoms") and then switched over to talking about Libertarianism like they were the same. I took it that you were confused by the two terms. Now I don't know what to think.
So because I'm a fiscal conservative I'm also a fascist? That's absurd.

Last edited:
LOL a hack for the left?
Naah I think both sides are screwed all to hell and both are more alike than unlike.

Partisan politics is just conducted to cover the real issues.

If the republican controlled house did not want to pass a spending bill they do not have to.

You just relish blaming Boosh though.

The Teaparty candidates are doing their best, all the while listening to folks like you heckling them. Bhoener is a weak crybaby.... but if he wasnt, the left would be crying that he is a meanie.

You JUST CANT lay this at the feet of the Repubix. I know you say you are'nt, but I see it differnently.
Very seldom do you ever go against the liberal grain.

Oh, Emm Gee.

It is not "stealing" to expect someone to pay their fair share of the taxes. It's just not.

I have no issue with the concept of everyone carrying their load. I do have a problem with the concept of lets do a two minute hate on a section of the population and rip them on based on the fact we can outvote them.

You notice they always conveniently leave out the part where 50% of them pay ZERO federal income tax all they while they bitchin someone else needs to pay MORE.. that's just fundamentally wrong. Wanna live in AMERICA? pay something,, any damn thing will due.. and quit bitchin.

Class Warfare!!!!!

Why do you continually attack them?

Liberal = Communist
Conservative = Fascist

go away

What an intelligent and insightful response. Sorry but "go away" is not gonna get you off the hook.

Since the elites have already conditioned your mind to be trapped in the establishment false left-right paradigm, it seems you just want to ignore anything that deviates from left-right paradigm. Your rulers are VERY pleased with you! Good for you.

Last edited:
RDeany::

Why do I defend billionaires and the rich?

It's because I have no beef with Oprah, or Bill Cosby or Justin Bieber or the NY Jets Offensive line.. They didn't steal from me and I bear them no grudge.

Now Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, and Snookie are a completely other matter..

And your class war sounds entirely too familiar to other historical scapegoating that resulted in genocide or subjugation of other minorities?

Why are you so obsessed Deany with just about 200 American taxpayers? Are those 200 billionaires stealing from YOU today? Please share...

Class Warfare!!!!!

His inferiority complex (which is obviously justified by reality) and jealousy.

RDeany::

Why do I defend billionaires and the rich?

It's because I have no beef with Oprah, or Bill Cosby or Justin Bieber or the NY Jets Offensive line.. They didn't steal from me and I bear them no grudge.

Now Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, and Snookie are a completely other matter..

And your class war sounds entirely too familiar to other historical scapegoating that resulted in genocide or subjugation of other minorities?

Why are you so obsessed Deany with just about 200 American taxpayers? Are those 200 billionaires stealing from YOU today? Please share...

If they would just give him his fair share of their money, he wouldn't have a problem with them.

Class Warfare!!!!!

His inferiority complex (which is obviously justified by reality) and jealousy.

penis envy.

Forum List

Back