None Dare call it Treason...

Wow, one person (Dennis Riggleman) has made the claim that the Jan 6th insurrection was at least a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 Election. All it takes is a second person to have Mark Meadows face an indictment for Treason.

Whether or not Meadows is facing a criminal grand jury is up to Meadows, if he admits he orchestrated the insurrection is will be up to him. If Riggleman has probative evidence Meadows will face a serious crime and at least will be known in our history as another Benedict Arnold.
Treason? Get the fuck outta here.

When it's treason, you won't now about it because you'll be dead.

look it up retard.

As far as "the plan"...Trumpers even had names for it.

The Green Bay Sweep. Flood the Zone...

Stop the Count by any means possible
Throw out "contested" electors
Add "alternate" slates of electors
Claim that the election was so flawed that it would be up to Congress (where the vote count would be by state rather than by number of Congressmen...guaranteeing a Trump win)
Send it to the SCOTUS

Any or all of the above...also including the possibility of declaring martial law and simply extending Trump's term by proclamation

I'm not looking up your bullshit. You brought it it, and how am I not surprised that you can't back up or explain anything you said?

How could any of those things you listed happen on Jan. 6th if there was an 'insurrection' and 200 people took over the entire US government? I even laugh when I type that, and I laugh harder at you idiots who think that was the goal, or even a possibility. :cuckoo:

Let this guy know

Let this guy what now?

He pled guilty. Nothing more.

‘"It showed actually the evolution of the beginning arguments from alternate electors all the way through rally planning, all the way to day of," he said.

Host Bill Whitaker asked Riggleman to confirm his belief that Meadows' texts "provide irrefutable, time-stamped proof of a comprehensive plot at all levels of government to overturn the election."

Riggleman responded affirmatively: "Irrefutable. Early in the text messages they were talking about alternate electors, you know, I think as soon as November 5th or November 6th."’ ibid

Further proof that Trump’s was a lawless, corrupt, and criminal administration – an administration that had nothing but contempt for the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the rule of law.

Yet given all this and more, conservatives still want Trump to be president again.

Where are the texts? That's all one person's carefully worded opinion, someone who could have a vendetta, someone who could be dirty and is saying that he's told to say, someone who could have been paid a lot of money to spout lies.

Forum List

Back