None Dare call it Treason...

OLOL, do you have any more jokes?
Democrats might be dumb enough to start an insurrection without firearms but not true conservatives.

There was a riot at the Capitol Building but no insurrection. Trump supporters left their firearms behind. Let me assure you Trump supporters are armed to the teeth. Many carry firearms legally every day. If they planned to take over the Congress they would have made firearms and ammo a high priority.

In passing, why wasn’t the riot at Trump’s White House labeled an insurrection? Why no hearings on this riot? Why are Democrats and their guerrilla squads above the rule of law? Why are they free after a summer of rioting, looting, pillaging and burning while many Jan 6th rioters are still stuck in jail.

Agents rushed Trump to the state-of-the-art Presidential Emergency Operations Center as they were concerned for his safety, the New York Times reported.

A senior official involved in defending Washington D.C. later told Fox Newsdozens of Secret Service officers were injured in clashes on Sunday night.

The source also claimed some rioters were seen throwing bottles and Molotov cocktails at law enforcement officers.

Others were spotted parking cars near the 'President's Palace' filled with incendiary materials for future use, Fox News reported it was told.

This is yet another manifestation of the illiberal, anti-democratic, neo-fascist right’s contempt for democracy: the wrongheaded, unwarranted defense of 1/6 rightwing terrorists who have been lawfully convicted of their treasonous acts of terrorism.
1/6 has to have been the SHITTIEST effort imaginable. Not one person was armed.

When I do it, you won't know about it (or anything else).

Thanks for the statement. I'll read it now:

Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

"Levying war against them"; that being the United States, and the mob incited by trump engaged in war seeking to hang the Vice President and the Speaker of the House to overturn the Constitution of the United States.
Sorry, but just because one lunatic shouts something absurd, that doesn't make everyone at the capitol that day a traitor. No one sought to overturn the Constitution, you fucking douchebag. They only sought to contest a swindled election.

Only prog lunatics swallow this horseshit. You may as well quit wasting your time posting it because every time I see it I will respond with a hail of verbal abuse.

That was all made moot by the actions of Pence in not leaving the building and coming back to finish the count
Yep, a failed insurrection is still an insurrection. And a planned insurrection to overturn COTUS is an enemy of 230 years of democracy in America.

No matter how much those above spin, these are facts and go beyond probative has noted by the conviction guilty pleas.

BTW: I learned this morning that the statements of Riggleman had already broken the news by the Committee during their hearings.

Treason? Get the fuck outta here.

When it's treason, you won't now about it because you'll be dead.
Are you either a damn liar or are you easily led and totally ignorant? If, btw, Meadows orchestrated with at least one other person worked to overturn our constitution it is Treason.

Are you either a damn liar or are you easily led and totally ignorant? If, btw, Meadows orchestrated with at least one other person worked to overturn our constitution it is Treason.
You can bet your cum-stained ass that if I ever participate in treason or insurrection, I will be HEAVILY armed and hot lead will fly.

vllg8tdmp7q91.png

plenty were armed

Yeah, on the GOVERNMENT side.

DURRRRRR

Its a fing joke.... no one tried to overturn an election... if that was the intent they would have come armed... stop falling for pelosi's false flags....
He's not falling for anything. They know what they are saying are lies. Same as they knew Russian Collusion was a lie. These people are pathological liars and their only purpose is to sow hatred, division and to undermine our Democracy.

It was easy enough for the Nazicrats to rig an election.
I expect it's just as easy for them to fake phone conversations and texts.

This jackass is a conspiracy theorist, and all he's doing is spewing a theory.
AS ALWAYS, there has been NO PROOF. If he claims there's proof, then WHY isn't it being published for the world to see?

Just MORE Nazicrat corruption, lies, and slanderous accusations.
Here is the proof in how these people operate.

Which are you more likely to see first?

Trump's Will that The FBI stole from Maro Lago?

Or Hunter Biden's Laptop?

He's not falling for anything. They know what they are saying are lies. Same as they knew Russian Collusion was a lie. These people are pathological liars and their only purpose is to sow hatred, division and to undermine our Democracy.

Correct. They are Chinese stooges. In other words, traitors to this country.

Americans have 2x the number of guns per person (120 guns per 100 people) than the next highest (Falkland Islands at 62) and we're supposed to believe that 1/6 (where there were ZERO guns) was an insurrection?

Yeah, you could dry that out and fertilize the lawn with it.

Americans have 2x the number of guns per person (120 guns per 100 people) than the next highest (Falkland Islands at 62) and we're supposed to believe that 1/6 (where there were ZERO guns) was an insurrection?

Yeah, you could dry that out and fertilize the lawn with it.
A. There have been documented guns there

B. Carrying in DC is illegal

1/6 has to have been the SHITTIEST effort imaginable. Not one person was armed.

When I do it, you won't know about it (or anything else).
This is what conservatism has become: illiberal, anti-democratic, neo-fascist, and authoritarian.

If conservatives aren’t committing acts of treason and domestic terrorism they’re condoning and defending such acts.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy was just the beginning, the right’s war on democracy is ongoing, the danger to our democracy is real.

This is what conservatism has become: illiberal, anti-democratic, neo-fascist, and authoritarian.

If conservatives aren’t committing acts of treason and domestic terrorism they’re condoning and defending such acts.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy was just the beginning, the right’s war on democracy is ongoing, the danger to our democracy is real.
Nothing you said addresses my post about NOBODY being armed.

I accept your pathetic surrender.

Forum List

Back