Should This Conservative Judge Be Charged For Treason??

Poor trumptard. Still trying to wiggle out of answering my question. You really are a rank coward, aren't you?

And to set the record straight, I never said there was a video of him asking his supporters to hang the VP.

But hey, you are a trumptard. And so you will lie. That goes hand in hand. As always, thanks for playing, trumptard. :itsok:
You were caught in a lie and you're too big a pussy to own up to it.

Tell me, pussy, how, exactly, did Trump "encourage" his followers to hang Mike Pence? You made the claim, now back it up...

You were caught in a lie and you're too big a pussy to own up to it.

Tell me, pussy, how, exactly, did Trump "encourage" his followers to hang Mike Pence? You made the claim, now back it up...
LOL Keep wiggling, retard. You still haven't answered my question, coward. :auiqs.jpg:

And no, I never said there was a video of Trump encouraging his followers. But I did link you where he was in full support. Do you know how to read?

Or, maybe not. Trumptards are not known for their intelligence, amIright? Thanks for playing, trumptard coward. :itsok:

LOL Keep wiggling, retard. You still haven't answered my question, coward. :auiqs.jpg:

And no, I never said there was a video of Trump encouraging his followers. But I did link you where he was in full support. Do you know how to read?

Or, maybe not. Trumptards are not known for their intelligence, amIright? Thanks for playing, trumptard coward. :itsok:

You said he encouraged them to hang Mike Pence.

How did he do that?

Simple question.

Unless you're a lair...

You said he encouraged them to hang Mike Pence.

How did he do that?

Simple question.

Unless you're a lair...
Aww... poor trumptard. Still trying to avoid answering me.

You really are a fucking coward, aren't you, trumptard? I should have guessed. Trumptards usually are. :itsok:

Aww... poor trumptard. Still trying to avoid answering me.

You really are a fucking coward, aren't you, trumptard? I should have guessed. Trumptards usually are. :itsok:

Whty would I waste time responding to a liar's query?

Why are you unable to show where Trump encourage the hanging of Mike Pence?

Are you now unable to show where he did that, despite you claim that he did?

Whty would I waste time responding to a liar's query?

Why are you unable to show where Trump encourage the hanging of Mike Pence?

Are you now unable to show where he did that, despite you claim that he did?
Typical lying trumptard. Yeah, I didn't think you could...

Typical lying trumptard. Yeah, I didn't think you could...

Says the ignorant little fuck who said that Trump "encouraged" his followers to hang Mike Pence.

The fact is that he never did that, and you lied about it. You're mentally retarded...

"Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a staunch conservative long admired by many Republicans, will testify before the House's Jan. 6 committee on Thursday with an urgent and stark message for the panel about former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election: "America's democracy was almost stolen from her." Luttig will also likely state that the Republican National Committee is wrong to have referred to some of the events of Jan. 6, 2021 as "legitimate political discourse" and warn fellow conservatives to not ignore the gravity of what Trump did as he scrambled to hold onto the presidency that day.

One person familiar with Luttig's planned testimony said he sees his appearance before the committee as a serious and sobering moment similar to an appearance before the U.S. Supreme Court. Trump ally John Eastman, a former Luttig clerk, authored a two-page memo, embraced by Trump, which argues that the vice president could take steps to delay the certification and allow for states to send alternate slates of electors for consideration by Congress. Pence's former counsel, Greg Jacob and Luttig counseled Pence to avoid doing anything to rupture the congressional certification of the election — and to disregard advice from conservative lawyer and Trump."

The Dems are weak and stupid -- yet, also brilliant and powerful enough to make life-long republicans do their dirty work for them....Now we have this so-called respected Constitutional Conservative judge --- who is willing to throw away his reputation just to claim that the Vice President doesn't have the power to overturn elections?? Are you serious??? Every one who has just a cursory knowledge of the Constitution knows that the vice president absolutely has the power to overturn the election....It has happened before, just over 20 years ago....Al Gore refused to certify the election and tried to steal that election away from Bush.....the Dems even tried to intimidate Congress to force them to overthrow the election and block God's anointed candidate -- and if it wasn't for the Supreme Court -- we would have been robbed of Bush's leadership over the next 8 years......So this belief that Vice Presidents can't overturn elections is false.....However, if that darkie whore Kamala believes she has the power to do it, , she would be wrong, because the framers never intended for darkies to have that power, so she would be disqualified.....

Now I expect the usual Trumpers on this message board to do what they normally do -- deflect from the actual facts -- but what you won't see them do is -- explain why they believe a Republican vice president could refuse to certify an election, but a Democratic vice president can't -- at least, they can't explain it without looking like Anti-Democratic illiberal hypocritical morons....

The Vice President does not have the power to overturn a election. The VP role is ceremonial. Al Gore did not attempt to overturn the certification of the election. You clearly have no knowledge of the Constitution. The attack on the capitol was not legitimate political discourse. Pence was right to disregard the advice of these right wing seditionists.

Luttig was wrong about one thing. The danger is not Trump personally. The danger is what he has brought. The Republican Party has been taken over by right wing fascists. People like DeSantis are the real dangers. They attack free speech rights, voting rights and are racists and sexists. He is another Hitler and even bolder than Trump.

The questions of what motivated this, and who caused that, are just like any other generalizations. Some of the rioters wanted to destroy the System and install Trump as a permanent President, and some were just showing their anger what what appeared to be a stolen election.

The pity of the one-sided 1/6 hearings is that they provide no opportunity to present the other case, and imminently dubious information is presented without challenge.

There are some reputable Republicans, including this retired judge, whose opinion is very much against the President and his supporters, but the public hearings will present NO Republicans who can offer rational rebuttals or other explanations for what went on.

They are a disgrace. Nothing more than an attempt to slander 45 badly enough so that he won't or can't win in 2024.

The hearings are not one-sided. The facts are the facts and there are no mitigating factors. Republicans have no rational rebuttals because there are none. Trump's own actions slander himself. Trump tried to the levers of power in Wahington to keep himself in power even after he lost.

Says the ignorant little fuck who said that Trump "encouraged" his followers to hang Mike Pence.

The fact is that he never did that, and you lied about it. You're mentally retarded...
We get it. You are lying trumptard. No need to keep proving it. :itsok:

Awww... did we get triggered? Awww...

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, don't lie. Now, fuck off you lying trumptard piece of shit.

The lie here was yours, dipshit.

You made a claim and you were a miserable failure (such is your life, I suppose) at backing it up.

You said Trump encouraged his followers to hang Pence.

He did no such thing.

You're just a lying scumbag.

So, now that you've had your ass handed to you, repeatedly, you may go...

Forum List

Back