Face It, Sean Hannity Was Right!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Fox News' Sean Hannity struck a decidedly different tone the night before the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol than he did while on air the morning of the incident. The panel is "specifically focused" at this time on text messages it has in its possession—dating from December 31, 2020 to January 20, 2021—between Hannity and Trump, White House staff and Trump's legal team.

In one, Hannity wrote that he was "very worried about the next 48 hours." In another to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, Hannity wrote: "Pence pressure. WH counsel will leave." -- and -- “I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told. After the 6 th. He should announce will lead the nationwide effort to reform voting integrity. Go to Fl and watch Joe mess up daily. Stay engaged. When he speaks people will listen.”

Before I mock the lunacy and utter full of shitness of conservatives; let me just say -- How pathetic do you have to be as a president; to rely so heavily on TV show hosts for advice?? Anyhoo, Hannity was right, Jan 6th did not happen the way he and his cult leader were told.....but what were they being told?? What was supposed to happen? And how did they think storming the Capitol in an effort to intimidate Mike Pence was supposed to help?? And why did Hannity claim he was worried?? Worried about what?? He didn't look worried once he got in front of that camera...I guess he is just an actor, playing a role....but most politicians do that too...including his cult leader.....

However, Sean should not testify or cooperate with this committee in any way...he should follow the lead of folks like Hillary and others who totally ignored subpoenas and never testified before a Congressional committee -- because they knew it was all a sham.....matter of fact, congressional committees should be against the law unless they are approved by Trump or some other trusted patriot....as our Constitution commands....

"Fox News' Sean Hannity struck a decidedly different tone the night before the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol than he did while on air the morning of the incident. The panel is "specifically focused" at this time on text messages it has in its possession—dating from December 31, 2020 to January 20, 2021—between Hannity and Trump, White House staff and Trump's legal team.

In one, Hannity wrote that he was "very worried about the next 48 hours." In another to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, Hannity wrote: "Pence pressure. WH counsel will leave." -- and -- “I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told. After the 6 th. He should announce will lead the nationwide effort to reform voting integrity. Go to Fl and watch Joe mess up daily. Stay engaged. When he speaks people will listen.”

Before I mock the lunacy and utter full of shitness of conservatives; let me just say -- How pathetic do you have to be as a president; to rely so heavily on TV show hosts for advice?? Anyhoo, Hannity was right, Jan 6th did not happen the way he and his cult leader were told.....but what were they being told?? What was supposed to happen? And how did they think storming the Capitol in an effort to intimidate Mike Pence was supposed to help?? And why did Hannity claim he was worried?? Worried about what?? He didn't look worried once he got in front of that camera...I guess he is just an actor, playing a role....but most politicians do that too...including his cult leader.....

However, Sean should not testify or cooperate with this committee in any way...he should follow the lead of folks like Hillary and others who totally ignored subpoenas and never testified before a Congressional committee -- because they knew it was all a sham.....matter of fact, congressional committees should be against the law unless they are approved by Trump or some other trusted patriot....as our Constitution commands....
Why did the Jan 6th debacle happen, not the way President Trump wanted?

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation - They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO)
The FBI admitted on Friday to The New York Times that they had informants and operatives inside groups attending the January 6 rallies in Washington DC.
The FBI finally admitted they infiltrated the Jan. 6 rallies with informants. In fact, one of the first “protesters” inside the US Capitol was an FBI informant.
This was because the bitch Nancy Piglosi knew that if they didnt create a Reichstag Fire, then there would of been a Congressional investigation into the 2020 election. That wouldnt go well for the Demoncraps, and so we are almost at the civil war, the progressives so want for this country....

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation - They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) This was because the bitch Nancy Piglosi knew that if they didnt create a Reichstag Fire, then there would of been a Congressional investigation into the 2020 election. That wouldnt go well for the Demoncraps, and so we are almost at the civil war, the progressives so want for this country....
1641387464156.jpeg

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation - They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) This was because the bitch Nancy Piglosi knew that if they didnt create a Reichstag Fire, then there would of been a Congressional investigation into the 2020 election. That wouldnt go well for the Demoncraps, and so we are almost at the civil war, the progressives so want for this country....

Hannity is still on? I used to watch him with Colmes and once that show ended, I stopped watching.

You republicans are full of conspiracy's' theories.
I really don't comprehend what wrong with republicans thinking.
Yeah, and Republicans stole 2000, 2004, and 2016 elections. Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction and Bush solely caused the 2008 crash. The left and right wing extremes all believe conspiracy theories.

Yeah, and Republicans stole 2000, 2004, and 2016 elections. Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction and Bush solely caused the 2008 crash. The left and right wing extremes all believe conspiracy theories.

The supreme court stole the 2000 election

Republicans in Congress caused the 2008 crash with the proven failure of tax cuts and deregulatory policies

And you goddam right Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction

Republicans in Congress caused the 2008 crash with the proven failure of tax cuts and deregulatory policies

Thank you for proving me correct. I appreciate it.

J6 Reichstag Fire

Your trolling get lamer and lamer

Bush had more votes in FL.

Are you saying SCOTUS can hand the election to the one with less votes?

Ray Epps shouted, "Hang Mike Pence!"

Any investigation started out of partisan politics by a House with a majority control and a simple vote of 218-217 should not be allowed. No investigations should be done in either the House or the Senate unless there is more than just a majority. It should be a true bipartisan affair and that doesn't mean just picking off one or two so you can label it "bipartisan".

You republicans are full of conspiracy's' theories.
I really don't comprehend what wrong with republicans thinking.

You mean like the Russian collusion theory inspired by file fabrication and pushed by Democratic radicals like yourself? Both parties have here fringe nut cases, but you only seem to see those on the other side. Try to think for yourself once instead of just drinking the far left Kool-Aid.

As for the crash of 2007...
Andrew Cuomo and Fannie and Freddie - The Village Voice
Andrew Cuomo, the youngest Housing and Urban Development secretary in history, made a series of decisions between 1997 and 2001 that gave birth to the country’s current crisis. He took actions that—in combination with many other factors—helped plunge Fannie and Freddie into the subprime markets without putting in place the means to monitor their increasingly risky investments. He turned the Federal Housing Administration mortgage program into a sweetheart lender with sky-high loan ceilings and no money down, and he legalized what a federal judge has branded “kickbacks” to brokers that have fueled the sale of overpriced and unsupportable loans.
When a Democrat fucks up, they always seem to move up, because idiot progressive slaves never look back at who fucked them 5 to 10 years ago. So you can bet with the 10s of thousands of elderly murdered by Andy Cujo, he will be the Democrat nominee in the future and his brother will be working at MSNBC to highlight how great Andy is...

Forum List

Back