Non US citizens have a say! Why?

The census is supposed to aid in determining representation in Congress based on number of CITIZENS. Illegals are not citizens and thus legally should not be counted. There’s no gray area here. More bullshit from Xiden. Well on his way to Obozo and Carter depths of incompetence.

Where did you pull that out of? Are you you trying to claim they’ve been doing it all wrong since 1790?
Like I care what a proven lying asshole like you thinks. Representation is based on citizens. Illegals get ZERO say and not counted. Of course a dumbfuck like you has no problem with stuffing illegals into everything.

So...do I take it you are on record as claiming they’ve been doing it wrong since 1790?
Don’t you ever think you can speak for me asshole. Your bullshit comparison means nothing to real Americans. Illegals are not citizens and have no say. Period. You are on record as a dumbass and a liar.
Just trying to figure out what your thesis is here, maestro...clearly not in the realm of history and likely not reality either.
Like an uneducated Obozo/Xiden shill knows anything about history. Reality is where we real Americans live. Not that libtard fantasy land you inhabit. Illegals have no say. Period. And compared to you my 3 year old is Einstein.

So...do I take it you are on record as claiming they’ve been doing it wrong since 1790?

"The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790 ) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free white persons of good character"

"The Act was modelled on the Plantation Act 1740 with respect to time, oath of allegiance, process of swearing before a judge, etc "

Don't try to rewrite U.S. history, you are sucking bad at it.

The census is supposed to aid in determining representation in Congress based on number of CITIZENS. Illegals are not citizens and thus legally should not be counted. There’s no gray area here. More bullshit from Xiden. Well on his way to Obozo and Carter depths of incompetence.

Where did you pull that out of? Are you you trying to claim they’ve been doing it all wrong since 1790?
Like I care what a proven lying asshole like you thinks. Representation is based on citizens. Illegals get ZERO say and not counted. Of course a dumbfuck like you has no problem with stuffing illegals into everything.
Who told you that? Show us in the constitution where it says this.
Show us where illegals are citizens.
Answer my question and stop stalling.

Don’t you ever think you can speak for me asshole. Your bullshit comparison means nothing to real Americans. Illegals are not citizens and have no say. Period. You are on record as a dumbass and a liar.
Just trying to figure out what your thesis is here, maestro...clearly not in the realm of history and likely not reality either.
Like an uneducated Obozo/Xiden shill knows anything about history. Reality is where we real Americans live. Not that libtard fantasy land you inhabit. Illegals have no say. Period. And compared to you my 3 year old is Einstein.

Your competency is declining with every word you type. You seem to think that our founders were completely wrong in how the census is counted...what makes you more knowledgeable?

I don't think the COTUS says it, but it makes sense. Since the census determines the apportionment of Representatives who will be voted on, and only American citizens can vote in federal elections (as far as I know), it makes sense.
The census has nothing to do with voting. Its for determining the allocation of resources for people in a given area.

I don't think the COTUS says it, but it makes sense. Since the census determines the apportionment of Representatives who will be voted on, and only American citizens can vote in federal elections (as far as I know), it makes sense.
The census has nothing to do with voting. Its for determining the allocation of resources for people in a given area.
And political influence. Funny how you left that part out.

Now non US citizens will be counted for apportioning congressional representatives. Amazing. Am I reading this correctly and how does no one have issues with this?

Hey dumbass...the Constitution mandates that the census be carried out...and does NOT specify that it counts only citizens.

Go check the wording

[
So we should count illegals too? They are inhabitants.
For the purpose of an accurate census...yes.
Isn't that what the Constitution calls for?
Tourists are inhabitants too. Do we count them?
Tourists, by definition, are not.
So why are illegals and non residents when they too could be temporary?

They reside here. Tourists, by definition, only visit Short term.

So we should count illegals too? They are inhabitants.
For the purpose of an accurate census...yes.
Isn't that what the Constitution calls for?
Tourists are inhabitants too. Do we count them?

It's generally assumed that tourists are not residents.
Why can’t non citizens be as well? Their stay is also unpredictable

Because they are residents. Should we also stop counting people over the age of 80?

"The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790 ) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free white persons of good character"

"The Act was modelled on the Plantation Act 1740 with respect to time, oath of allegiance, process of swearing before a judge, etc "

Don't try to rewrite U.S. history, you are sucking bad at it.
What does that have to do with the 1790 census?

Hahahaha.. Foreigners are here on VISAS teaching, going to school, doing business .. They aren't "illegals", moron.

Ok, show us the wording from 1790, and subsequent census law where non citizens are counted for the purpose of representative apportionment.

Show us where illegals are citizens.
Answer my question and stop stalling.
See post 44 Asslips. Stop stalling. Where are illegals citizens?

Forum List

Back