Non US citizens have a say! Why?

Now non US citizens will be counted for apportioning congressional representatives. Amazing. Am I reading this correctly and how does no one have issues with this?

They always have been.

The census is supposed to aid in determining representation in Congress based on number of CITIZENS. Illegals are not citizens and thus legally should not be counted. There’s no gray area here. More bullshit from Xiden. Well on his way to Obozo and Carter depths of incompetence.

Where did you pull that out of? Are you you trying to claim they’ve been doing it all wrong since 1790?

Trump won in a landslide the dems know it and its freaked them out...they are hunting for new dems everywhere.....

Now non US citizens will be counted for apportioning congressional representatives. Amazing. Am I reading this correctly and how does no one have issues with this?

Wrong.

Documented immigrants don’t have a ‘say.’

Lawful Permanent Resident Aliens (‘green card’ holders) consume local resources – they drive on roads, conduct business in state and local offices, and receive services at hospitals and clinics.

It’s perfectly appropriate and warranted for them the be counted in the census to allow for the distribution of Federal funding to offset the use of local resources.

Indeed, it would be financially reckless and irresponsible to not count LPRAs in the census.

“At no point since our Nation’s Founding has a person’s immigration status alone served as a basis for excluding that person from the total population count used in apportionment.” ibid
Bullshit, any alien coming here to enjoy the benefits of the U.S. paid for by its CITIZENS should not be counted and still (IMO) should have to pay extra until they become citizens and swear to assimilate. Others can just keep paying or go the fuck back to their shit hole country.

The census is supposed to aid in determining representation in Congress based on number of CITIZENS. Illegals are not citizens and thus legally should not be counted. There’s no gray area here. More bullshit from Xiden. Well on his way to Obozo and Carter depths of incompetence.

Where did you pull that out of? Are you you trying to claim they’ve been doing it all wrong since 1790?
Like I care what a proven lying asshole like you thinks. Representation is based on citizens. Illegals get ZERO say and not counted. Of course a dumbfuck like you has no problem with stuffing illegals into everything.

Like I care what a proven lying asshole like you thinks. Representation is based on citizens. Illegals get ZERO say and not counted. Of course a dumbfuck like you has no problem with stuffing illegals into everything.

So...do I take it you are on record as claiming they’ve been doing it wrong since 1790?

Who told you that? Show us in the constitution where it says this.

What difference does it make? - You guys don't seem to know how to count anyway...ha ha ha.

So...do I take it you are on record as claiming they’ve been doing it wrong since 1790?
Don’t you ever think you can speak for me asshole. Your bullshit comparison means nothing to real Americans. Illegals are not citizens and have no say. Period. You are on record as a dumbass and a liar.

Everyone on US soil is under US jurisdiction. The laws of France or Mexico or Timbuktu do not apply in the US.. I swear, if brains were gunpowder Trump couldn't blow his nose.
Trump's blend of ignorance and arrogance is unprecedented, but I wonder if he isn't channeling Stephen Miller on this subject?
1513300283839.jpg

10 quotes from Stephen Miller, Trump's other true believer

Show us where illegals are citizens.

What difference does it make? - You guys don't seem to know how to count anyway...ha ha ha.
Oh we can count. And we know when numbers don’t match.

Don’t you ever think you can speak for me asshole. Your bullshit comparison means nothing to real Americans. Illegals are not citizens and have no say. Period. You are on record as a dumbass and a liar.
Just trying to figure out what your thesis is here, maestro...clearly not in the realm of history and likely not reality either.

I don't think the COTUS says it, but it makes sense. Since the census determines the apportionment of Representatives who will be voted on, and only American citizens can vote in federal elections (as far as I know), it makes sense.

Forum List

Back