Noem: “I don’t believe a tragic situation should be perpetuated by another tragedy” when asked about if 10-yr-old girl should be forced to birth child

This is a shit situation no matter what is done. I really feel sorry for the girl having be put through all of this.

However, the bottom line is that the child she is carrying did not commit any crime and should not be put to death.

A ten or eleven year old cannot be a mother so keeping the child is out of the question.

If there is anyone that will adopt the child or will take care of the child then the child should live.
To force her to have the child, and then take the child from her would double the cruelty.

There is no easy answer but the worst thing is to kill the child.
I disagree…a 10 yr old is neither physically nor mentally equipt for pregnancy and child birth. They have a higher risk of low birthweight babies, pre eclampsia and infection. At that age the decision should be between her, her parents and her doctor.

I disagree…a 10 yr old is neither physically nor mentally equipt for pregnancy and child birth. They have a higher risk of low birthweight babies, pre eclampsia and infection. At that age the decision should be between her, her parents and her doctor.
I understand that. Like I said, there is no easy answer. It is a shitshow no matter what.

However, given the choice between the child being killed and the unfortunate girl having problems because of it then we should side with life.

Trauma is temporary. Death is permanent.

I understand that. Like I said, there is no easy answer. It is a shitshow no matter what.

However, given the choice between the child being killed and the unfortunate girl having problems because of it then we should side with life.

Trauma is temporary. Death is permanent.
Well, don’t agree but respect your stance. Agree it is bad all around.

They support abortion, which is killing a child as a birth control measure, which in turns give irresponsible people an easy way out.
Stats support that women from the entire political spectrum get abortions.

Are you denying that (R) supporters, be it a 10 year old rape victim or a rich southern belle, never get abortions

Yes, the left supports a woman’s choice
Republicans still get these awful abortions too.

Are you denying that (R) supporters, be it a 10 year old rape victim or a rich southern belle, never get abortions

This is not a partisan issue. Don't make up stuff.

It is just as wrong for a woman that voted for Trump to kill her child for the purpose of birth control as it is for some one that voted for Biden.

However, you don't see Conservative women rallying in support of abortion but you do see these Moon Bat hags doing it. That should tell you something.

Besides most abortions that take place in this country are within the minority community.

If we didn't have abortion in this country more minority children would grow up and join the demographics and be Democrats.

That way you Moon Bats wouldn't need so many Illegals to flood in to vote Democrat.

You should be against abortion but you are too dumb to know it.

Are you saying that 10 year old girl is a Republican? Where did you read this?

This is not a partisan issue. Don't make up stuff.

It is just as wrong for a woman that voted for Trump to kill her child for the purpose of birth control as it is for some one that voted for Biden.

However, you don't see Conservative women rallying in support of abortion but you do see these Moon Bat hags doing it. That should tell you something.

Moon Bats

You should be against abortion but you are too dumb to know it.
It tells me that conservative women get abortions but just deny it or won’t speak out publicly for fear of beatings by fake Christian angry white guys like you.

You hide behind your fake Christian Facade, call any person not like you a moon bat, and think you are the ONLY. Real Deal.

You should not be telling me what I should be for or should be against. That’s the old angry fake Christian that you are

Shame on you.

It tells me that conservative women get abortions but just deny it or won’t speak out publicly for fear of beatings by fake Christian angry white guys like you.

You hide behind your fake Christian Facade, call any person not like you a moon bat, and think you are the ONLY. Real Deal.

You should not be telling me what I should be for or should be against. That’s the old angry fake Christian that you are

Shame on you.
Boy! That's one naked-ass Emperor, folks.

Shame on you.
I mentioned earlier (I think in another thread) that my wife and counseled women back in the 1980s that were considering abortion.

In a three year period we talked to 24 young women that were considering getting an abortion.

We never asked them their political affiliation or who they voted for.

If I were to guess I would say that none of them ever voted. Politics were not high on their priority list.

While most all of them would tell you they were Christian I don't think any of them were devout to any degree.

Abortion was never a political matter.

You stupid hatefilled Moon Bats have made it political to kiss the ass of the Feminazis.

You are willing to kill children for your stupid fucked up political indoctrination and that is despicable.

You stupid hatefilled Moon Bats have made it political to kiss the ass of the Feminazis.

You are willing to kill children for your stupid fucked up political indoctrination and that is despicable.
You just can't stop blaming others.

Religion is the LARGEST indoctrination service out there. Period.

Religion has started more wars than women's rights.

Forum List

Back