Nobody Knows What Was Taken from Mar-A-Lago

Good question
Because they weren’t protected

The FBI did not have to access a TS SCI facility, just a basement room
you already admitted there were armed federal agents and it was behind a secure locked room

sorry you already admitted it was protected

The story goes much deeper. I suspect that storage of the documents is just the beginning. It is reasonable to suspect that the classified materials were offered to someone outside of our national security framework.

I still think that it took something terribly dramatic for Garland to sign off on a search of a former president's home. Garland is a former judge and knows the ramifications of such a move.

FBI has admitted stealing "privileged" documents. They didn't specify if it was attorney client privileged, executive privileged, or both.

Gotta be both. And it must be a lot because they are keeping them for a few weeks before returning to Trump. Seems to me they could copy them much faster than that.

nothing in your link says it wasn’t properly protected
Nothing in that link talks about the Mar A Lago search. It talks about the requirements for classified documents. And a padlocked room with a guard ain't it.

I knew you didn't read it. :laugh:

Nothing in that link talks about the Mar A Lago search. It talks about the requirements for classified documents. And a padlocked room with a guard ain't it.

I knew you didn't read it. :laugh:
there wasn’t any classified docs in mar a largo

Pay back for the times The Don accosted his wife Ivanka with one of his "call me your daddy" kisses.
Donny Douchebag is now trying to pin the blame on Rudy Rubles and Mark Meadows.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back