Nobody Knows What Was Taken from Mar-A-Lago

We now know SOMETHING that the FBI seized.

20220815_174427.jpg

Doesn’t matter how Trump intended to use those documents
What mattered is Trump possessed them and did not protect Top Secret information
I’m strictly talking about him using them for nefarious purposes. There’s no evidence of that even if I wouldn’t be surprised. I certainly agree what he did was illegal and i hope he crumbles..

I’m strictly talking about him using them for nefarious purposes. There’s no evidence of that even if I wouldn’t be surprised. I certainly agree what he did was illegal and i hope he crumbles..

Garland never claimed that and it would be almost impossible to prove

Garland never claimed that and it would be almost impossible to prove
I know Garland didn’t. This thread post is about what lefties and righties are saying. There are a couple of lefties entertaining the idea he is used them for nefarious purposes.

haha won’t get there. No reasonable prosecutor would bring a charge

Did Trump fail to protect Top Secret Information or not?

1. Was Trump in possession of Top Secret Information?
2. Was it properly protected ?

Not hard to prosecute

Not hard to prosecute
of course it was properly protected. He has armed federal agents guarding it

did Clinton?

Doesn’t matter how Trump intended to use those documents
What mattered is Trump possessed them and did not protect Top Secret information
I still think that there was some urgency that we do not know about yet. Garland is the most deliberate AG ever. I think he had evidence that there was danger that the documents were going to be in the hands of a US adversary soon. He would not have taken such a drastic move without some significant reason.

of course it was properly protected. He has armed federal agents guarding it

did Clinton?

STRIKE ONE
There were no agents protecting that room, just a padlock

Now what other defense do you have?

Not hard to prosecute
If Hillary had taken top secret documents to her home, she would have been hung and dragged through the streets of DC.

STRIKE ONE
There were no agents protecting that room, just a padlock

Now what other defense do you have?
the agents were guarding the entire home, the room was in the home…and as you highlighted locked behind a padlock

If Hillary had taken top secret documents to her home, she would have been hung and dragged through the streets of DC.

The emails Hillary had were not even marked Classified

the agents were guarding the entire home, the room was in the home…and as you highlighted locked behind a padlock

STRIKE TWO!
Inadequate security for Top Secret information

From the left putting out absurd conspiracy theories about Trump stealing nuclear secrets to the right crying that the entire affair is politically motivated and Trump is a saint from the highest reaches of heaven, nobody other than those in the federal government involved in the raid know exactly what was taken. The warrant has broad language as to what they were searching for and it has been confirmed that some boxes taken had classified documents in them. That's it. That's all anyone knows yet it hasn't stopped the media, politicians, pundits, and sycophants of all stripes from making total fools of themselves over the past week.

Eleven sets of classified documents were among the materials seized in the raid, according to a receipt for property seized that was attached to the warrant. One group of files was marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents,” which includes an abbreviation for top-secret/sensitive compartmented information.

The others were four sets of top-secret documents, three groups of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents.

The agents took at least 20 boxes of items, along with binders of photos, one handwritten note and an “executive grant of clemency” for Roger Stone, a Republican political operative whom Trump had pardoned, according to the document.

FBI knows.

STRIKE TWO!
Inadequate security for Top Secret information
armed guards and behind locked doors?? hahaha yeah sure

from the dembots that turned a blind eye to top secret material on a unsecured third party server and on convicted sex offender’s laptops

Try as you might, you'll never polish that orange turd, CLOWN.
When are you going to admit....Trump is a pathological liar. He can't help it. He enjoys lying. It is like a game to him. Messiahs don't lie. Remember that.....

Forum List

Back