Nobody Knows His Name

233655.jpg

War???

What war?????
Tramp has been at war with Iran since he STUPIDLY violated the JCPOA.

No, he hasn't. You're lying.
Yes he has been waging economic war with Iran. Even you know it but you are too dishonest to admit it!

Watch me leave you speechless:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Obama made no such guarantee, just another Right-wing lie mindlessly parroted by morons.
Tramp by violating the JCPOA has given Iran the go ahead to make nuclear weapons.

I'm sure he was a nice enough fellow, going for some of that big-fat Military Industrial Complex money. Maybe if we drafted people instead of hiring mercenaries, we wouldn't be so keen on this war.

Still begs the question. Why are we still over there 17 years after we supposedly won, when the people of the country CLEARLY don't want us there.

The Mail Order Bride From Hell Can't Cut and Paste her way to an coherent answer on that one.

"Still begs the question. Why are we still over there"

Begs the question doesn't mean to ask the question, it means that one should assume the answer is already known.

"...a translation of Latin petitio principii , literally meaning 'laying claim to a principle', i.e. assume the truth of something that ought to be proved first."
beg the question

Just imagine how much better your writing would be if you had remained in school beyond the third grad.

Not your thinking.....your writing.

Try to stick to using language you understand......unless that would leave you mute.

Personal attacks because you can't answer his question is cowardly.
And your tap dancing around the question sucks, too.

And?

And they went silently into the night.
"Silently" sending eight Katyusha-type rockets into Al-Balad airbase. :asshole:

Forcing you imbeciles into juvenile vulgarity is one of my gifts.

I make you jump through that ring every time.

Doggie treat????
Can't deny that you lied about Tramp "silencing" Iran!
That makes you an :asshole:

See....my gift in effect.

I force Liberals to reveal their upbringing and level of coherence.

I can do it every time.

These liberals don't even have to use force for you to reveal your lack of both.

Yes he has been waging economic war with Iran. Even you know it but you are too dishonest to admit it!

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Easy. He didn't. That's just you channeling your inner Trump.

War???

What war?????

Obama made no such guarantee, just another Right-wing lie mindlessly parroted by morons.
Tramp by violating the JCPOA has given Iran the go ahead to make nuclear weapons.

Of course he did.

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

2. He lied, just as you continue to lie:

Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

3. "Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

4. "The point of no return on Iran
Cal Thomas
Democratic Senators voting with Obama have guaranteed a nuclear Iran."

The point of no return on Iran

War???

What war?????

Post #107 just put both of you in your place, each of you has a Democrat boot to lick.

S
Can you state who Nawres Hamid was, and why he should be in the news.....and why his name isn't?

I can.

1. It is neither a trick question, nor a secret….but it is not ‘advertised’ because if he received the full human-interest treatment that the Leftist press gives to dead gang members…’he was an honor student who never hurt anyone..’
....it would redound to Trump’s benefit, and detract from the hand-wringing of the Left, the Democrats, about the demise of Qasem Soleimani.

2. “His full name is Nawres Waleed Hamid, and he was a married father of two who lived in Sacramento, California.

“Iran killed an American contractor, wounding many. We strongly responded, and always will. Now Iran is orchestrating an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq. They will be held fully responsible. In addition, we expect Iraq to use its forces to protect the Embassy, and so notified!” tweeted President Donald Trump on December 31, 2019. Although he didn’t name him, the president was referring to Nawres Hamid.

Hamid Worked as a Linguist for the Military & a Congresswoman Emphasized the Importance of That Mission & Hamid’s Sacrifice to the Country

cemetery.png

The cemetery where Hamid is buried.

Hamid leaves behind a young family. He was the married father of two children, sons, ages 2 and 8, according to KCRA-TV.

NBC reported that Hamid was married to wife Noor Alkhalili.

Hamid’s wife told The Sacramento Bee: “He was the only person I knew here. It still doesn’t feel real. It has been difficult to accept that he is no longer here.”

She told the Bee that she and Hamid came to the U.S. in 2011, and she plans to remain in this country to become a medical technician. “What would I return to in Iraq?” she asked, according to the newspaper. “Now my focus is on my two children; they are my world.”
Nawres Hamid: A Tribute to the Slain U.S. Contractor | Heavy.com

Why do you suppose his name didn't make it to the headlines???
Same reason Barr's lawsuits arent?

Of course he did.

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."

Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Cal Thomas

Can I suggest you enrol in college and get a life?
All this pointless garbage is bad for your brain.
Live in Europe? Asia?

Just imagine how much better your writing would be if you had remained in school beyond the third grad.

Not your thinking.....your writing.

Try to stick to using language you understand......unless that would leave you mute.

Sweetie, invoking original meanings of phrases that have been long lost aren't answering the question.

One more time, let's see if you can cut and paste your way out of this one.

WHY ARE WE STILL THERE?

OK, Joe, I'll give you that. Whatever reason we had for originally going there
  • Saddam was sponsoring terrorists and had some old WMD laying around (very old and out in the desert)
  • Syria was a hellhole
  • Iran is always playing with terrorists
  • Afghanistan was harboring some terrorists
I get that the whole region bred the people that did 9/11. That said, we fought WWII is just a few years (really two), so, if we are still there after 19 years, then:
  1. We must not be fighting these people right (we aren't), too hemmed in by political correctness.
  2. We're not really fighting a war.
  3. We don't really want to leave.
  4. We can't rid the entire region of stone age crazy terrorists.
Because if we WANTED to win and get it over with, we would unleash hell over there and kick royal ass.

If we really WANTED to leave, we'd pack up and come home tomorrow.

So the logical conclusion is that we are over there still doing whatever we are doing exactly because that is what we WANT to do.

Our track record for rehabilitating backward countries and deposed despots is pretty poor.

What would happen to the world if we brought 90% of our people home?
  1. We'd have 500 billion more to spend here (that is $3,000 a year less taxpayers would have to pay out a year on average). Or $3,000 a year we could invest in helping 150 million people here, end poverty, healthcare, etc., fix roads and bridges.
  2. We'd put a lot of government jobs out of work.
  3. We'd make a lot of people like us more.
  4. Good chance the Earth would still be spinning on its axis.
  5. Most of the stuff overseas would likely continue on the same.
  6. Other people would get to run their own countries and lives as they see fit.
And just maybe, mankind might grow up to realize that paranoia that everyone is out to get you just breeds fear, avarice and hate. Sometimes you can get a lot more done easier with just a kind hand and a carrot of cooperation than you can with a big club and brute force.

Of course he did.

Hussein Obama:

Cal Thomas

There was NO guarantee, just the same lies from the same liars, but at least you admit that Iran would have no nuclear weapon for at least15 years under the JCPOA. It is Tramp who has guaranteed a nuclear Iran IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Can you state who Nawres Hamid was, and why he should be in the news.....and why his name isn't?

I can.

1. It is neither a trick question, nor a secret….but it is not ‘advertised’ because if he received the full human-interest treatment that the Leftist press gives to dead gang members…’he was an honor student who never hurt anyone..’
....it would redound to Trump’s benefit, and detract from the hand-wringing of the Left, the Democrats, about the demise of Qasem Soleimani.

2. “His full name is Nawres Waleed Hamid, and he was a married father of two who lived in Sacramento, California.

“Iran killed an American contractor, wounding many. We strongly responded, and always will. Now Iran is orchestrating an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq. They will be held fully responsible. In addition, we expect Iraq to use its forces to protect the Embassy, and so notified!” tweeted President Donald Trump on December 31, 2019. Although he didn’t name him, the president was referring to Nawres Hamid.

Hamid Worked as a Linguist for the Military & a Congresswoman Emphasized the Importance of That Mission & Hamid’s Sacrifice to the Country

cemetery.png

The cemetery where Hamid is buried.

Hamid leaves behind a young family. He was the married father of two children, sons, ages 2 and 8, according to KCRA-TV.

NBC reported that Hamid was married to wife Noor Alkhalili.

Hamid’s wife told The Sacramento Bee: “He was the only person I knew here. It still doesn’t feel real. It has been difficult to accept that he is no longer here.”

She told the Bee that she and Hamid came to the U.S. in 2011, and she plans to remain in this country to become a medical technician. “What would I return to in Iraq?” she asked, according to the newspaper. “Now my focus is on my two children; they are my world.”
Nawres Hamid: A Tribute to the Slain U.S. Contractor | Heavy.com

Why do you suppose his name didn't make it to the headlines???
Thanks. It tells me Trump cares about AMERICANS regardless of "race." This is the first I've heard his name, though I did try to find it at the time.

Yeah, it's funny they arent talking about it. Keeping his name alive gives his death some meaning.

Post #107 just put both of you in your place, each of you has a Democrat boot to lick.
In post 107 you made a fool of yourself.
Here is what the JCPOA actually says:
Iran had two facilities - Natanz and Fordo - where uranium hexafluoride gas was fed into centrifuges to separate out the most fissile isotope, U-235.

Low-enriched uranium, which has a 3%-4% concentration of U-235, can be used to produce fuel for nuclear power plants. "Weapons-grade" uranium is 90% enriched.

In July 2015, Iran had almost 20,000 centrifuges. Under the JCPOA, it was limited to installing no more than 5,060 of the oldest and least efficient centrifuges at Natanz until 2026 - 10 years after the deal's "implementation day" in January 2016.

_97415642_007_in_numbers_624.png

Iran's uranium stockpile was reduced by 98% to 300kg (660lbs), a figure that must not be exceeded until 2031. It must also keep the stockpile's level of enrichment at 3.67%.

By January 2016, Iran had drastically reduced the number of centrifuges installed at Natanz and Fordo, and shipped tonnes of low-enriched uranium to Russia.

In addition, research and development must take place only at Natanz and be limited until 2024.

No enrichment will be permitted at Fordo until 2031, and the underground facility will be converted into a nuclear, physics and technology centre. The 1,044 centrifuges at the site will produce radioisotopes for use in medicine, agriculture, industry and science.

Because if we WANTED to win and get it over with, we would unleash hell over there and kick royal ass
As long as Trump is in office I think THIS is exactly how he will fight a war. Unleash hell, then go home. That is the way of the Deep State and Trump isnt part of that.

Of course he did.

Hussein Obama:

Cal Thomas

Can I suggest you enrol in college and get a life?
All this pointless garbage is bad for your brain.
Live in Europe? Asia?

An admission that it gets under your scales.

Excellent.

In post 107 you made a fool of yourself.
Here is what the JCPOA actually says:
Iran had two facilities - Natanz and Fordo - where uranium hexafluoride gas was fed into centrifuges to separate out the most fissile isotope, U-235.

Low-enriched uranium, which has a 3%-4% concentration of U-235, can be used to produce fuel for nuclear power plants. "Weapons-grade" uranium is 90% enriched.

In July 2015, Iran had almost 20,000 centrifuges. Under the JCPOA, it was limited to installing no more than 5,060 of the oldest and least efficient centrifuges at Natanz until 2026 - 10 years after the deal's "implementation day" in January 2016.

_97415642_007_in_numbers_624.png

Iran's uranium stockpile was reduced by 98% to 300kg (660lbs), a figure that must not be exceeded until 2031. It must also keep the stockpile's level of enrichment at 3.67%.

By January 2016, Iran had drastically reduced the number of centrifuges installed at Natanz and Fordo, and shipped tonnes of low-enriched uranium to Russia.

In addition, research and development must take place only at Natanz and be limited until 2024.

No enrichment will be permitted at Fordo until 2031, and the underground facility will be converted into a nuclear, physics and technology centre. The 1,044 centrifuges at the site will produce radioisotopes for use in medicine, agriculture, industry and science.

Obama greenlighted nuclear weapons and missiles for Iran.
He paid cash for their terrorism activities
There never were any inspections allowed
There never were any 'moderates'
Oh....and you hate America and its founding.

Of course he did.

Hussein Obama:

Cal Thomas

There was NO guarantee, just the same lies from the same liars, but at least you admit that Iran would have no nuclear weapon for at least15 years under the JCPOA. It is Tramp who has guaranteed a nuclear Iran IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

He told Iran that they were free to have nuclear weapons in ten years....that was three years ago.

That is a guarantee.....sanctions would have stopped them years ago.

Why are you unable to answer the question?

8. And the right-thinking…..Right thinking…..individuals back the Trump Doctrine.
Then.....there are the Democrats.......
5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

Like Trump, Clinton also launched an Iraq airstrike as his impeachment inquiry was heating up

Remember when you said we weren't allowed to discuss the iniquities of Hussein Obama....'he's long gone'.....and I've forced you to admit this policies aren't?

Seems you wanted to hide this:

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII
“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year
The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

Flashback: Pelosi Said Obama Did Not Need Authorization to Attack Libya

The Obama Legacy:

The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

bg011020dAPC20200110034509.jpg
233655.jpg

War???

What war?????
War???

What war?????
vol-24-no-3-cover-1.jpg

"When is a war crime not a war crime?

"When it’s committed by us, of course."

Now you know.

From the Middle East to Northern Ireland, Western States are All Too Happy to Avoid Culpability for War Crimes - CounterPunch.org

Remember when you said we weren't allowed to discuss the iniquities of Hussein Obama....'he's long gone'.....and I've forced you to admit this policies aren't?

Seems you wanted to hide this:

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII
“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year
The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

The Obama Legacy:

The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

bg011020dAPC20200110034509.jpg
233655.jpg

War???

What war?????
War???

What war?????
vol-24-no-3-cover-1.jpg

"When is a war crime not a war crime?

"When it’s committed by us, of course."

Now you know.

From the Middle East to Northern Ireland, Western States are All Too Happy to Avoid Culpability for War Crimes - CounterPunch.org

Are you pretending that Hussein Obama represents "us"????

'Cause he is a war criminal....

1. Hussein Obama:

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

You're not dumb enough to have voted for this war criminal???????

Forum List

Back