Nobody Knows His Name

.but you're one of the abject morons who still believe it!!!!!
41O%2BtvNpCaL.jpg
li
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q5XTQGF/?tag=ff0d01-20

I don't use vulgarity.....but you Liberals default to same whenever I put you in your place.
I don't use vulgarity.....but you Liberals default to same whenever I put you in your place.
You vote for a vulgarity
5db067a82100009428ad3af2.jpeg

Don't waste keystrokes on Clinton.
I wasn't vulgar enough to support him either.

.but you're one of the abject morons who still believe it!!!!!
41O%2BtvNpCaL.jpg
li
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q5XTQGF/?tag=ff0d01-20

You vote for a vulgarity
5db067a82100009428ad3af2.jpeg

Don't waste keystrokes on Clinton.
I wasn't vulgar enough to support ither.

"You vote for a vulgarity"

No, I didn't vote for your candidate, Hillary.

As most Trump voters, I voted for policies not persons....

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

Wanna see how it worked out for America????

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

81. “Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."

Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

84. “…Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.” Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?
85. “U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low”
Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-adds-136000-jobs-in-september-unemployment-rate-hits-50-year-low-2019-10-04
86. “Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump” Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. “Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low”

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/huge-october-payrolls-beat-128k-jobs-added-black-unemployment-rate-hits-all-time-low
88. “Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time ever…” Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak
89. “Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones. Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

90. “CNN Poll: US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years
(CNN)As 2019 comes to a close, the US economy earns its highest ratings in almost two decades, potentially boosting President Donald Trump in matchups against the Democrats vying to face him in next year's election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.’” US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years, CNN poll finds - CNNPolitics

91." Appointing conservative judges is the one objective that unites the Republican Party. It is one of the few things the Senate can do without the House.

And it is something that immediately impacts public policy because, during times of divided government, many political fights end up being resolved judicially.

Trump may not have the “best people” representing him or running his White House, but he’s picking them to be judges. Indeed, “based solely on objective legal credentials,” left-leaning Vox’s Ian Millhiser says, “the average Trump appointee has a far more impressive résumé than any past president’s nominees.”
Approximately 40 percent of Trump’s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obama’s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship."
All We Want for Christmas is More Judges: Ho, Ho, Ho

I hope that hurt.

In the words of the Brown Bomber.....'You can run, but you can't hide.'
As if anyone could be sufficiently cynical confuse Trump with a fighter:

The reason Qassem Soleimani was in Baghdad shows how complex the Iran crisis is | Kim Sengupta

"One may even say that it is not in the interest of a president who puts so much emphasis on American arms exports, and whose first official trip after coming to office was a weapons-selling trip to Saudi Arabia – during which he railed against Iran – to have peace break out between the Iranians and the kingdom. But that would be far too cynical a thought."

And we're supposed to just take the iraqi pm at his word on this? I don't think so.
nd we're supposed to just take the iraqi pm at his word on this? I don't think so.
Yet you believe everything Trump says, or do you?
1513701580509-pathologicalliar.jpeg

The reason Qassem Soleimani was in Baghdad shows how complex the Iran crisis is | Kim Sengupta

"Adil Abdul-Mahdi was quite clear: 'I was supposed to meet him in the morning the day he was killed, he came to deliver a message from Iran in response to the message we had delivered from the Saudis to Iran.'

"The prime minister also disclosed that Donald Trump had called him to ask him to mediate following the attack on the US embassy in Baghdad.

"According to Iraqi officials contact was made with a number of militias as well as figures in Tehran.

"The siege of the embassy was lifted and the US president personally thanked Abdul-Mahdi for his help."

Not at all, but hey the Iran police fired live rounds into the protestors after Iran shot down a commercial airline. You should be so proud.

8. And the right-thinking…..Right thinking…..individuals back the Trump Doctrine.
Then.....there are the Democrats.......
5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

Like Trump, Clinton also launched an Iraq airstrike as his impeachment inquiry was heating up

Remember when you said we weren't allowed to discuss the iniquities of Hussein Obama....'he's long gone'.....and I've forced you to admit this policies aren't?

Seems you wanted to hide this:

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII
“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year
The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

Flashback: Pelosi Said Obama Did Not Need Authorization to Attack Libya

The Obama Legacy:

The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

bg011020dAPC20200110034509.jpg

8. And the right-thinking…..Right thinking…..individuals back the Trump Doctrine.
5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

Like Trump, Clinton also launched an Iraq airstrike as his impeachment inquiry was heating up

Remember when you said we weren't allowed to discuss the iniquities of Hussein Obama....'he's long gone'.....and I've forced you to admit this policies aren't?

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII
“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

The Obama Legacy:

The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

GP was all cool with O and his drone wars and escalating the ME adventure.

5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

Your cartoon is wrong since W and O started and escalated the wars in the ME. Trump has done nothing compared to your favorite two neocons W and O.

5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

War???

What war?????

5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

Your cartoon is wrong since W and O started and escalated the wars in the ME. Trump has done nothing compared to your favorite two neocons W and O.

I admit to being surprised at the delicacy and diplomacy of this guy,Trump....

He had opportunities to flex our muscle.....and didn't:
Iran blew up tankers and took one hostage
Iran shot down a drone.
Iran bombed our ally's oil field

And he said....not a drop of US blood....and they found he meant it.

And they went silently into the night.

5e0f4e77855cc253cd1d4908

Brothers-in-arms?

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

War???

What war?????
Tramp has been at war with Iran since he STUPIDLY violated the JCPOA.

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

War???

What war?????

No, he hasn't. You're lying.

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

War???

What war?????

Pointing out that you are lying is simply gilding the lily.

Sans lies, you'd be mute.

And....there's this:

"World War III Rated Most Disappointing Sequel Since 'Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
January 11th, 2020
article-5397-1.jpg

WORLD—Critics have panned the long-awaited sequel to World War 2 this week, calling it "the most disappointing sequel since Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

"We were promised nuclear devastation, war all across the globe, and instead Trump deescalated things," one critic wrote in the New Yorker. "We were really counting on Trump to show us just how unstable of a warmonger he is. He really let us down here."

"They really nuked the fridge with this one."

Many entertainment writers said that at least the Indiana Jones sequel had Harrison Ford, while World War III only had Donald Trump and a few Iranian actors no one in America had even heard of until last week.

"With a stronger script and more special effects, this could have been a sequel worthy of the first two beloved world wars," said one somber CNN entertainment reporter. "But alas. Maybe the fourth one will be better."
World War III Rated Most Disappointing Sequel Since 'Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'

The Obama Legacy:

233655.jpg

War???

What war?????

Yes he has been waging economic war with Iran. Even you know it but you are too dishonest to admit it!

Yes he has been waging economic war with Iran. Even you know it but you are too dishonest to admit it!

Watch me leave you speechless:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

And they went silently into the night.
"Silently" sending eight Katyusha-type rockets into Al-Balad airbase. :asshole:

Forcing you imbeciles into juvenile vulgarity is one of my gifts.

I make you jump through that ring every time.

Doggie treat????
Can't deny that you lied about Tramp "silencing" Iran!
That makes you an :asshole:

See....my gift in effect.

I force Liberals to reveal their upbringing and level of coherence.

I can do it every time.

Good, he needs to be taking money away from terrorists.

I'm sure he was a nice enough fellow, going for some of that big-fat Military Industrial Complex money. Maybe if we drafted people instead of hiring mercenaries, we wouldn't be so keen on this war.

Still begs the question. Why are we still over there 17 years after we supposedly won, when the people of the country CLEARLY don't want us there.

The Mail Order Bride From Hell Can't Cut and Paste her way to an coherent answer on that one.

"Still begs the question. Why are we still over there"

Begs the question doesn't mean to ask the question, it means that one should assume the answer is already known.

"...a translation of Latin petitio principii , literally meaning 'laying claim to a principle', i.e. assume the truth of something that ought to be proved first."
beg the question

Just imagine how much better your writing would be if you had remained in school beyond the third grad.

Not your thinking.....your writing.

Try to stick to using language you understand......unless that would leave you mute.

Personal attacks because you can't answer his question is cowardly.
And your tap dancing around the question sucks, too.

Forum List

Back