Nobody Is Reporting It (debate)

Trump: You came up with the idea to use the logan act against general Flynn!

Biden: That's not true.

Jar-vanka took home $120,000,000+ in 2019 (Disclosure form)
while working for Dad in the WH.
How they can whine about Hunter's little peanut is beyond me.
How Biden's team didn't exploit it is beyond me too.

`

If Trump had said "YOUR NAME IS JOE BIDEN"...biden would have responded "THAT'S NOT TRUE".
Come on, Joe would have been shocked. It would have been the first time Trump said something that WAS true.
How would Biden know that?
What? Anyone with half a brain knows that Trump has a problem with the truth. Don't take it from me or Biden; listen to what a real American hero, Sully, has to say.

Our Moment

Trump also got biden to disavow the green new deal & Trump said "You just lost the left joe" :laughing0301:

Biden pitched his own environmental policy
It is not Green New Deal

LOL, no he didn't.
Joe's web site differed from his pronouncements last night.. Its now the BIDEN PLAN...

I wonder if Joe Plagiarized the "PLAN" from the Green New Deal?
It is a variation of Green New Deal
Not as militant

But since it protects the environment, Conservatives hate it

Look at the shills trying to derail this thread.

BIDEN LOST HIS MIND AND MELTED DOWN INFRONT OF 100 MILLION VIEWERS!

President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden, without evidence, of making millions of dollars in a “payoff” from China, after accompanying his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on a 2013 diplomatic trip to Beijing.

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president, but his attorney says that was an unpaid position, that he did not create the company and has not yet received any money, let alone millions. The attorney says Hunter Biden only acquired a minority stake in the investment management company after his father left office.

We have found no evidence to contradict that, and Trump hasn’t provided any. We also found no evidence that Joe Biden used his position as vice president to enrich his son.

Does the 3.5 million from Russia bother you dipwad?

No. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
Neither are Don Jr and Ivanka. But, here ya go.

Don't botehr me Cohen's alleged conversation. And it matters because his dad was VP. You just don't care because have no integrity at all.

Not Just Cohen. Others have made the same allegations. Their father is President. Which makes you a hypocrite. You care about Hunter Biden because your
right wing media masters tell you that you should.

Nepotism. Goes on at both sides of the aisle. Wow, I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. This is big news!...Not. :)

LOL, you assume everyone is limited to the same binary system that you are. Unfortunately for you I'm not. You also seem to intelectually lacking, allegations aren't proof. Hunter took 3.5 million bucks from Russia andd your lack of integrity is glaring kid.

No one cares except right wingers and Trump supporters. Cause right now, it's about all you have after last nights debacle. Which makes all of you..hypocrites.
Carry on.
We have a second term coming and a cleaning of the Muslim House.

Wasn't aware Trump was a Muslim. He kneecapped his chances for a second term badly last night.
If you meant The House of Representatives, it will stay in the hands of the Democrats..comfortably.
The Senate on the other hand, that's most interesting. Seats that I thought would never be competitive all of
the sudden are. And I'm giving Doug Jones seat back to the Republicans....and the Senate still may go to the Democrats.
Dream on.....the only handicap last night was you could see Biden's pull string on his neck. The House will flip and the Senate will remain Republican....and you will cry cry cry
They have proof that Biden was wearing a communications device...

No. He wasn't. The need for talking points and conspiracy theories is just sad. Desperation at it's finest. Keep digging. :)

Left sleeve dunce

So which is it dunce? His sleeve or his shirt?
Crappy Photoshop job BTW. :)
Keep digging.

Watch the video child. It never surprises that the ONLY retort of the Left has "NUH-UH" , prove it's photoshopped kid.

Trump also got biden to disavow the green new deal & Trump said "You just lost the left joe" :laughing0301:

It is not Green New Deal

LOL, no he didn't.
Joe's web site differed from his pronouncements last night.. Its now the BIDEN PLAN...

I wonder if Joe Plagiarized the "PLAN" from the Green New Deal?
It is a variation of Green New Deal
Not as militant

But since it protects the environment, Conservatives hate it

You're lying. He hasn't put anything forward yet.

Biden4b.jpg
:auiqs.jpg:

President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden, without evidence, of making millions of dollars in a “payoff” from China, after accompanying his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on a 2013 diplomatic trip to Beijing.

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president, but his attorney says that was an unpaid position, that he did not create the company and has not yet received any money, let alone millions. The attorney says Hunter Biden only acquired a minority stake in the investment management company after his father left office.

We have found no evidence to contradict that, and Trump hasn’t provided any. We also found no evidence that Joe Biden used his position as vice president to enrich his son.

Does the 3.5 million from Russia bother you dipwad?

No. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
Neither are Don Jr and Ivanka. But, here ya go.

Don't botehr me Cohen's alleged conversation. And it matters because his dad was VP. You just don't care because have no integrity at all.

Not Just Cohen. Others have made the same allegations. Their father is President. Which makes you a hypocrite. You care about Hunter Biden because your
right wing media masters tell you that you should.

Nepotism. Goes on at both sides of the aisle. Wow, I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. This is big news!...Not. :)

LOL, you assume everyone is limited to the same binary system that you are. Unfortunately for you I'm not. You also seem to intelectually lacking, allegations aren't proof. Hunter took 3.5 million bucks from Russia andd your lack of integrity is glaring kid.

No one cares except right wingers and Trump supporters. Cause right now, it's about all you have after last nights debacle. Which makes all of you..hypocrites.
Carry on.
We have a second term coming and a cleaning of the Muslim House.

Wasn't aware Trump was a Muslim. He kneecapped his chances for a second term badly last night.
If you meant The House of Representatives, it will stay in the hands of the Democrats..comfortably.
The Senate on the other hand, that's most interesting. Seats that I thought would never be competitive all of
the sudden are. And I'm giving Doug Jones seat back to the Republicans....and the Senate still may go to the Democrats.
Dream on.....the only handicap last night was you could see Biden's pull string on his neck. The House will flip and the Senate will remain Republican....and you will cry cry cry

If you're looking for longevity around here, you'll need to up your game. Start here and familiarize yourself with the current political landscape.

Lame ass rookie comment....

Biden lost it at the end of the debate!

Trump was nailing biden with well known FACTS and biden was just mindlessly muttering over and over "that's not true".

Trump: Your kid took 3.5 million from RUSSIANS.
Biden: That's not true

Trump : Your son got BILLIONS from china

Trump: He's involed in Ukranian corruption.

Trump verbally bashed him with a baseball bat & biden lost his mind right there on stage! He melted!
Oh repeated made up shit is true ?
I bet you don’t believe in AGW. That makes you an uneducated science illiterate. Case closed.
Oh look another CO2 moron...

Tell me what the real factor is of CO2's magical enhancement is beyond its physical properties is...
Type in your search engine MIT or UCLA ( or NASA) . Then use their site search to answer any question about AGW you have. There are over 3400 accredited universities that will give you a similar answer.
Doing anything else is the sign of an imbecile.
I have a Masters in Atmospheric Physics.... You have been lied too..

Trump was nailing biden with well known FACTS and biden was just mindlessly muttering over and over "that's not true".

Trump verbally bashed him with a baseball bat & biden lost his mind right there on stage! He melted!
I bet you don’t believe in AGW. That makes you an uneducated science illiterate. Case closed.

Tell me what the real factor is of CO2's magical enhancement is beyond its physical properties is...
Type in your search engine MIT or UCLA ( or NASA) . Then use their site search to answer any question about AGW you have. There are over 3400 accredited universities that will give you a similar answer.
Let’s all pretend you actually do. ( excuse me while I laugh) You then have to be fking ashamed of your education coming from an institution that is lying to you now about AGW.

Either way, our military, NASA, our entire intel and every accredited university and everyover govt in the world and climate research facility is right and you’re a fraud. You have a masters in picking your nose, I’ll give you that fraud.

”I have a Masters in Atmospheric Physics.... You have been lied too..”
That’s hysterical. All accredited schools that hand out these degrees are in agreement with AGW. Either you’re a fraud or your degree is worthless. Take your pick.

Last edited:
Hunter is NOT a equity partner in Rosemont? Rosemont is not doing business with BHR?

CrusaderFrank

I know someone who used to work there. That's a Heinz family office. It was all Christopher Heinz. Heinz was all over the map. He'd want to do something one day then something completely different the next. That often happens with the trust fund kids of great fortunes. So it's no surprise that in a flight of fancy, he'd want to do something he had no experience in, i.e. invest in China.

There's no question that Hunter Biden was part of the group to create contacts with the Chinese. Back then, the Chinese were all about "the princelings," or the sons and daughters of the powerful and connected in China. Connecting with a powerful American "princeling" was a smart thing for the Chinese. (Xi eventually ended all that.) So criticizing the Biden's for using their status and power as a way to enrich themselves in legal, albeit questionable circumstances, is fair game.

However, Biden didn't get rich from it, and "billions" of dollars did not flow from China to Biden, Heinz, Obama, etc. The fund did poorly, and they only did a few deals.

I saw it. What a lying fuck but what would one expect from a Dem.

Biden handled it poorly. I would have just said. "My son isn't running for President". "Neither is yours".
Next.

That's because he is an unqualified dolt of an idiot. Even shitstain knows that and has said it.

I'm sorry, you'll have to clarify.
Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka are not running for President. Neither is Hunter Biden.
Hence, no one cares about children (nepotism).

It is not Green New Deal

Can you tell me what the "environmental policy " was?

I didn't thunk so.

Biden muttered "I have a plan" thru the entire debate on several different subjects...but he never said what his supposed "plan" was.

I thunk his "plan" was to go to sleep right after the debate.
Biden, like all Democrats can only speak in platitudes. Feel goodism never speaking in specifics.
I didn't even watch the circus as my vote for Trump was decided, oh, about 3 years ago.

Forum List

Back