Nobody Is Reporting It (debate)

President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden, without evidence, of making millions of dollars in a “payoff” from China, after accompanying his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on a 2013 diplomatic trip to Beijing.

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president, but his attorney says that was an unpaid position, that he did not create the company and has not yet received any money, let alone millions. The attorney says Hunter Biden only acquired a minority stake in the investment management company after his father left office.

We have found no evidence to contradict that, and Trump hasn’t provided any. We also found no evidence that Joe Biden used his position as vice president to enrich his son.

Does the 3.5 million from Russia bother you dipwad?

Biden lost it at the end of the debate!

Trump was nailing biden with well known FACTS and biden was just mindlessly muttering over and over "that's not true".

Trump: Your kid took 3.5 million from RUSSIANS.
Biden: That's not true

Trump : Your son got BILLIONS from china
Biden: That's not true

Trump: He's involed in Ukranian corruption.
Biden: That's not true.

Trump verbally bashed him with a baseball bat & biden lost his mind right there on stage! He melted!
That last few minuets should make all of Joes claims and supporters wonder if he really means what he said and if he will keep his promises that he has made... Joe flipped and flopped on just about every point in the last 15 min. Joe will say anything to get elected and Trump exposed it...

President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden, without evidence, of making millions of dollars in a “payoff” from China, after accompanying his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on a 2013 diplomatic trip to Beijing.

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president, but his attorney says that was an unpaid position, that he did not create the company and has not yet received any money, let alone millions. The attorney says Hunter Biden only acquired a minority stake in the investment management company after his father left office.

We have found no evidence to contradict that, and Trump hasn’t provided any. We also found no evidence that Joe Biden used his position as vice president to enrich his son.

No. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
Neither are Don Jr and Ivanka. But, here ya go.

Hunter Biden: Oil and Gas maven and now involved with the cross-border equity consortium Rosemont

Trump also got biden to disavow the green new deal & Trump said "You just lost the left joe" :laughing0301:

Biden pitched his own environmental policy
It is not Green New Deal
Funny....

That is not what his own web site states.....

1601490873987.png

Last edited:

Don't botehr me Cohen's alleged conversation. And it matters because his dad was VP. You just don't care because have no integrity at all.

Biden pitched his own environmental policy
It is not Green New Deal

Can you tell me what the "environmental policy " was?

I didn't thunk so.

Biden muttered "I have a plan" thru the entire debate on several different subjects...but he never said what his supposed "plan" was.

I thunk his "plan" was to go to sleep right after the debate.

Don't botehr me Cohen's alleged conversation. And it matters because his dad was VP. You just don't care because have no integrity at all.

Not Just Cohen. Others have made the same allegations. Their father is President. Which makes you a hypocrite. You care about Hunter Biden because your
right wing media masters tell you that you should.

Nepotism. Goes on at both sides of the aisle. Wow, I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. This is big news!...Not. :)

I just heard it on Rush...Lin Wood is demanding a retraction from biden for calling kyle whats-his-name a "white supremacist".

Saying it has endangered the 17 year olds legal case.

Joe should have stayed in bed :bigbed:

Not Just Cohen. Others have made the same allegations. Their father is President. Which makes you a hypocrite. You care about Hunter Biden because your

Nepotism. Goes on at both sides of the aisle. Wow, I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. This is big news!...Not. :)

LOL, you assume everyone is limited to the same binary system that you are. Unfortunately for you I'm not. You also seem to intelectually lacking, allegations aren't proof. Hunter took 3.5 million bucks from Russia andd your lack of integrity is glaring kid.

I just heard it on Rush...Lin Wood is demanding a retraction from biden for calling kyle whats-his-name a "white supremacist".

Saying it has endangered the 17 year olds legal case.

Joe should have stayed in bed :bigbed:
Joe committed SLANDER on live TV.... This could end very badly for the Biden campaign... This could end up being a billion dollar mistake for the DNC...

LOL, you assume everyone is limited to the same binary system that you are. Unfortunately for you I'm not. You also seem to intelectually lacking, allegations aren't proof. Hunter took 3.5 million bucks from Russia andd your lack of integrity is glaring kid.

No one cares except right wingers and Trump supporters. Cause right now, it's about all you have after last nights debacle. Which makes all of you..hypocrites.
Carry on.

Forum List

Back