What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noam Chomsky: Unvaccinated should 'remove themselves from the community,' access to food 'their problem'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i GUESS HE FORGOT MOST OF THE FOOD COMES FROM AREAS THAT ARE REJECTING THE VAX,,,
Chomsky made a fortune hating this country. That he has chosen a group of people to hate is nothing new or unexpected. The more he can tear Americans apart the better.

Last edited:

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Damn, the comments on this video. . . and this YouTuber usually has mostly Greens and Social lefties view his content. He gets the inside scoop on some cool folks, I first discovered him way back when he snagged his Ron Paul interview.

Some of the comments. . .

"How the mighty have fallen."

"Makes about as much sense as our mate Brandon."

"Didn't he used to be an anarchist or something?"

"Good job handling this topic. He answers are not only disappointing but frightening."

"Never thought Chomsky would do a complete 180..."

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” - Nietzsche

iu

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hadn't visited this channel for some time. . . quite a bit of new content this year.

Max Blumenthal (born December 18, 1977) is an American journalist, author and blogger who is the editor of The Grayzone website.[2][3][4] He was formerly a writer for The Nation, AlterNet,[5] The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America,[6][7] and has contributed to Al Jazeera English, The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.[6] He has been a writing fellow of the Nation Institute.[8] He is also regular contributor to the Sputnik and RT.[9][10]

This one is a good score.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems Noam was feeling lonely and wanted some attention

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Over 5 million.

wow, who knew. About the only thing he has said I agree with politically is this...In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population.

rightnow909

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The American left of today are the ones who should be removed from society. These people have turned into the opposite of what liberalism used to be.

Noam Chomsky should 'remove himself from the community,' access to food 'his problem'​

That's what the title should say

starving is always something someone else should go through.. what a pig

rightnow909

Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow, who knew. About the only thing he has said I agree with politically is this...In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population.
somewhat different???

one party thinks butchering children is OK
the other fights against it (save rinos)

yeh... that's somewhat different

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
somewhat different???

one party thinks butchering children is OK
the other fights against it (save rinos)

yeh... that's somewhat different

yeah, there are a couple social issues where they disagree. But that is about it. I am also talking about the folks in DC, not the rank and file people that vote for them

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Noam Chomsky has always been crazy. The reasonable outcome of removing the unvaccinated is that the unvaccinated should arm themselves and steal what they want from the vaccinated.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List