Noam Chomsky: Unvaccinated should 'remove themselves from the community,' access to food 'their problem'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon

Damn, the comments on this video. . . and this YouTuber usually has mostly Greens and Social lefties view his content. He gets the inside scoop on some cool folks, I first discovered him way back when he snagged his Ron Paul interview.

Some of the comments. . .

"How the mighty have fallen."

"Makes about as much sense as our mate Brandon."

"Didn't he used to be an anarchist or something?"

"Good job handling this topic. He answers are not only disappointing but frightening."

"Never thought Chomsky would do a complete 180..."

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” - Nietzsche

iu

I hadn't visited this channel for some time. . . quite a bit of new content this year.

Max Blumenthal (born December 18, 1977) is an American journalist, author and blogger who is the editor of The Grayzone website.[2][3][4] He was formerly a writer for The Nation, AlterNet,[5] The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America,[6][7] and has contributed to Al Jazeera English, The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.[6] He has been a writing fellow of the Nation Institute.[8] He is also regular contributor to the Sputnik and RT.[9][10]

This one is a good score.

Over 5 million.

wow, who knew. About the only thing he has said I agree with politically is this...In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population.

wow, who knew. About the only thing he has said I agree with politically is this...In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population.
somewhat different???

one party thinks butchering children is OK
the other fights against it (save rinos)

yeh... that's somewhat different

somewhat different???

one party thinks butchering children is OK
the other fights against it (save rinos)

yeh... that's somewhat different

yeah, there are a couple social issues where they disagree. But that is about it. I am also talking about the folks in DC, not the rank and file people that vote for them

Noam Chomsky has always been crazy. The reasonable outcome of removing the unvaccinated is that the unvaccinated should arm themselves and steal what they want from the vaccinated.

Forum List

Back