No wonder Stevens never emailed Hillary...

Sure she did- from those that see her as a pooor victim, rather than recognizing Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Tyrone Woods, and their injured colleagues were the actual victims of an unprotected diplomatic facility.. They can't see past their political noses long enough. Anything for their gal Hill.
It is sickening. And it is rampant on this board as well.
CNN just reported that Hillary's campaign saw strong fundraising during the Benghazi hearing. I'm sure Hillary appreciates everything the partisan Benghazi NaziCon panel has done for her campaign.

She survived without embarrassing herself as much as usual but was obviously unable to explain why she told everyone but the American people that the assault in Benghazi was premeditated and orchestrated. Abject contradictions and lies like that are not easily dispensed and will come back to haunt her, along with a slew of others.

So, 600 requests for more security that were ignored, or denied, and resulted in the death of such a good friend he didn't even have her email address, or phone number, and the death of 3 others, and many severely injured, means nothing to another partisan hack. The fact she told Chelsea immediately it was an al qaeda group that attacked, yet told the world it was a video doesn't amount to anything in the small head of a partisan hack.
Why does that not surprise me?
11 hours of testimony (this last time) and three years of investigation have yielded nothing of substance .

You lose ! Good day sir!

there's this little thing called chain of command ... all past SOS's have aid/staff that vet their correspondence prior to them getting it.

no emails .....yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Who hired her staff? They must have done a lousy job, since they supposedly felt it unimportant to tell her things were so bad even the ired cross and Britain pulled their people from there, and kept 600 requests for more security from her because holes were blown through the wall of the US Consulate and other Embassies, etc had been attacked and they ignored or denied the requests and warnings, resulting in the first US Ambassador since the 70's and 3 other Americans. Wow. What a great leader she is not.
there's this little thing called chain of command ... all past SOS's have aid/staff that vet their correspondence prior to them getting it.

no emails .....yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

She obviously didn't kick ass or all the partisan rags wouldn't have sent out, in full force, their hit squads to declare such. Her testimony would stand on its on merit.

You can tell when the team is worried. The louder and more outrageous they become.
Yep.

So, 600 requests for more security that were ignored, or denied, and resulted in the death of such a good friend he didn't even have her email address, or phone number, and the death of 3 others, and many severely injured, means nothing to another partisan hack. The fact she told Chelsea immediately it was an al qaeda group that attacked, yet told the world it was a video doesn't amount to anything in the small head of a partisan hack.
11 hours of testimony (this last time) and three years of investigation have yielded nothing of substance .

You lose ! Good day sir!
She didn't want him contacting her "personally". Which was the only way he was going to get extra security apparently.

aww kiddies .. that's some really weak shit right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

More than 600 emails requesting extra security and help = 2 emails a day for a Year.

That's a lot of deleted email,non concern and disregard for human life right there.

She should be proud. Not everyone has the stomach for murder.

I agree.
And lest we forget her cackling hilariously when she heard about an email Amb Stevens sent someone saying maybe another country would help them with security, because the US wouldn't. She said he had such a great sense of humor.

I want to vomit everytime every time I remember it.

You lose ! Good day sir!
She didn't want him contacting her "personally". Which was the only way he was going to get extra security apparently.

Stevens worked for the state department . He has her email just by using their internal system .

But like anything there are levels of supervisors . Say u work for the state as police officer . You ain't and sending emails to the govenor ! Even though the governor is your ultimate boss.

I agree.
And lest we forget her cackling hilariously when she heard about an email Amb Stevens sent someone saying maybe another country would help them with security, because the US wouldn't. She said he had such a great sense of humor.

You lose ! Good day sir!

sound like a personal problem, see a Dr.

I agree.

You lose ! Good day sir!

sound like a personal problem, see a Dr.
Yes Hillary should. And then she should be locked up.

Stevens worked for the state department . He has her email just by using their internal system .

But like anything there are levels of supervisors . Say u work for the state as police officer . You ain't and sending emails to the govenor ! Even though the governor is your ultimate boss.

Say u work for the state as police officer . You ain't and sending emails to the govenor ! Even though the governor is your ultimate boss.

Possibly the WORST analogy I've ever seen.

Even worse. Stevens wasn't even appointed as Ambassador until June of 2012. The attack happened in Sept 2012.

More than 600 emails requesting extra security and help = 2 emails a day for a Year.

That's a lot of deleted email,non concern and disregard for human life right there.

Even worse. Stevens wasn't even appointed as Ambassador until June of 2012. The attack happened in Sept 2012.

Stevens wasn't even appointed as Ambassador until June of 2012. The attack happened in Sept 2012.

Why does the phrase 'sacrificial lamb' come to mind?

Forum List

Back