Jeb Bush DONE (cutting all staff pay by 40%)

He was my initial choice, but his entire campaign, and he personally, were disappointing.
You may still have the chance.

Once Trump and Carson are gone he's really all you have left.
I don't think Trump or Carson are going away. Carson for sure has the bible thumpers locked in, so I think his support is hard. Trump? I never thought he wanted the job, but there apparently a LOT of folks in the gop who will not vote for anybody who ever made any compromise to get a law passed.

Hilarious that the right wing thinks that someone, anyone named Bush could be elected.

W's presidency is undoubtedly the worst in living memory. Unprecedented attack on our country, unnecessary wars, wildly out of balance budgets, crashed economy.

We won't forget

Hilarious that the right wing thinks that someone, anyone named Bush could be elected.

W's presidency is undoubtedly the worst in living memory. Unprecedented attack on our country, unnecessary wars, wildly out of balance budgets, crashed economy.

We won't forget
Well, I had been hoping he wasn't a neocon, but unfortunately Jeb is one.

I'm convinced Kasich will never win over the tea party, so he too is done, unfortunately imo.

Carly marginalized herself, by going off script (-: of being the best manager in the field to being the one trick pony Queen of aborted fetuses

So, it seems like Rubio or Cruz are the only horses left. Adelson seems ready to give Rubio enough money to get to the convention. But, Obama has proven the learning curve's too steep for a first term senator who was never in the House or any executive appointed position.

It's DAMN BLEAK

people hate cruz.... including republicans.

i'm going to say it's going to be Rubio after trump continues to burn out now that he can't use the "i'm a winner and i'm so far ahead" rhetoric and carson is too wacky to sustain a lead once the others are out of the race.

i'm going to say it's going to be Rubio after trump continues to burn out now that he can't use the "i'm a winner and i'm so far ahead" rhetoric and carson is too wacky to sustain a lead once the others are out of the race.
I agree. I won't vote for any first term senator, but I think he can beat Hill.

I doubt it. Kasich had the better chance.

but he's too decent for "the base", imo.

Yeah, Rubio.
The ass who never met an American who shouldn't be replaced by an H1-B.

I doubt it. Kasich had the better chance.

but he's too decent for "the base", imo.
Kasich is too esoteric and too non-combative for the rabble.

He was my initial choice, but his entire campaign, and he personally, were disappointing.

One has to think he really didn't want the job. Again, to echo your words above; very disappointing. Not because of his losing but a voice of comparative moderation is not going to be on the ballot from all appearances.

One has to think he really didn't want the job. Again, to echo your words above; very disappointing. Not because of his losing but a voice of comparative moderation is not going to be on the ballot from all appearances.
When he couldn't distinguish his view of American and it's role in the world at large from his idiot brother's, even I lost hart (-: And I voted for his father THREE times and his idiot brother once. LOL

We won't forget

And what right wing would that be? Because it sure isnt the voters.
And you wont forget? :lmao:

Forum List

Back