No Tweets Today

D

Dim Bulb

I applaud the President for no tweets today in response to various press reports. This allows for no distractions from this important road trip. Tweets would simply distract from the grandeur and very real substantive gains of the trip.

Also, it probably also means he is listening to his political advisors, and possibly even his lawyers in simply not stooping to the level of all the noise. I have criticized him in the past when he has distracted from his own message, and I applaud him now for it.

Of course, having said that, I realize I am applauding the man for not tweeting for 24 hours, but, well... it's a start.

I applaud the President for no tweets today in response to various press reports. This allows for no distractions from this important road trip. Tweets would simply distract from the grandeur and very real substantive gains of the trip.

Also, it probably also means he is listening to his political advisors, and possibly even his lawyers in simply not stooping to the level of all the noise. I have criticized him in the past when he has distracted from his own message, and I applaud him now for it.

Of course, having said that, I realize I am applauding the man for not tweeting for 24 hours, but, well... it's a start.
The twit is still tweeting, or at least he thinks he is.

He is still sending tweets when he takes bathroom breaks, but his babysitters/handlers are making sure those tweets aren't being broadcast over the internet.

And when he checks to see how they are being received during the following bathroom break, he sees they are being received with smashing success, only because the replies to his tweets are being created by his babysitters/handlers.

This way it keeps him happy and hopefully he can continue to perform as he has been scripted to perform without turning into himself and totally fucking everything up.

We'll see how long it last.

The twit is still tweeting, or at least he thinks he is.

He is still sending tweets when he takes bathroom breaks, but his babysitters/handlers are making sure those tweets aren't being broadcast over the internet.

And when he checks to see how they are being received during the following bathroom break, he sees they are being received with smashing success, only because the replies to his tweets are being created by his babysitters/handlers.

This way it keeps him happy and hopefully he can continue to perform as he has been scripted to perform without turning into himself and totally fucking everything up.

We'll see how long it last.

When you are done with the fantasy world, please send it back to Walt Disney.

He probably just forgot his universal charger. Aren't the plugs over there different?

White House staffers had an intervention with Tramp on his tweeting as reported by the conservative WSJ.
He acts like a child so he had to be treated like a child.
How his supporters can continue to ignore the mountain of evidence why this guy is unfit for the job it's a puzzle for the ages.

Trump can't resist tweeting. The White House is probably intercepting his tweets.

I wish President Trump an enjoyable time in Saudi Arabia. If he likes it and wants to stay we can work something out.

White House staffers had an intervention with Tramp on his tweeting as reported by the conservative WSJ.
He acts like a child so he had to be treated like a child.
How his supporters can continue to ignore the mountain of evidence why this guy is unfit for the job it's a puzzle for the ages.
Very simple. He's smart, very smart but he's also mentally disturbed. He is not the first charismatic leader who was nutty as a fruitcake. Some of the recent events such as statements about Comey make me think his condition is deteriorating.

Forum List

Back