No...Trump wasn't even close to being a fascist....Victor Davis Hanson explains...

Oh okay. You can ignore what Biden literally said because you can read his mind.

You’re delusional.

Maybe I’ll start ignoring your words and just telling you what you ACTUALLY said because I can read your mind too.

And you are pathetic trying to spin what was basically a "fuck you" to around 1/2 the country, coming from someone who ran as a "Uniter"

And you are pathetic trying to spin what was basically a "fuck you" to around 1/2 the country, coming from someone who ran as a "Uniter"
It’s a “wake the fuck up” to delusional morons like yourself who are trying to ruin the country because you can no longer be reasoned with.

Stop being a delusional moron.

It’s a “wake the fuck up” to delusional morons like yourself who are trying to ruin the country because you can no longer be reasoned with.

Stop being a delusional moron.

Marener's logic :"EVERYONE SHOULD THINK LIKE MEEEEEEEEE"

Right now you got a Dem congress and Dem white house sending the country down the shitter, but Trump still lives rent free in your head, and in the end it's us you really hate. Trump is just a proxy.

Marener's logic :"EVERYONE SHOULD THINK LIKE MEEEEEEEEE"

Right now you got a Dem congress and Dem white house sending the country down the shitter, but Trump still lives rent free in your head, and in the end it's us you really hate. Trump is just a proxy.
Everyone should live in reality.

If you think that opinion makes me a bad person, then you’re a fucking lunatic with no place in society.

The reality where words mean things and you don’t get to say “what he meant” because you want to.

The only ones bending reality are SJW progressives. Men can get pregnant, Women can have penises, we can ban ICE vehicles without upgrading our electrical grid, Making me use reusable bags to shop save the planet.

"Reality"

The only ones bending reality are SJW progressives. Men can get pregnant, Women can have penises, we can ban ICE vehicles without upgrading our electrical grid, Making me use reusable bags to shop save the planet.

"Reality"
Biden says that not even half of Republicans are extremists. You say he meant that anyone who voted for Trump at the enemy.

Because that’s what you wanted to hear.

Just like when Garland said that people making terrorist threats to school boards are going to be investigated because that’s against the law. The extremist said that Garland was talking about any parent who voiced disagreement.

Because that’s what they wanted to hear.

You delusional fucks are making life impossible.

Biden says that not even half of Republicans are extremists. You say he meant that anyone who voted for Trump at the enemy.

Because that’s what you wanted to hear.

Just like when Garland said that people making terrorist threats to school boards are going to be investigated because that’s against the law. The extremist said that Garland was talking about any parent who voiced disagreement.

Because that’s what they wanted to hear.

You delusional fucks are making life impossible.

He can qualify all he wants, even the best light he is calling out a large portion of the American public, not as political opponents, but as enemies.

And considering SJW's think anything they don't like is a "terroristic threat", your assurances aren't helping. Remember the SJW credo "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

It's why leftists shut down speakers on college campuses, while riots and burnings are called "mostly peaceful"

The article talked about OBAMA's weaponization, and predicting Biden will do it again, with 87k more IRS agents to facilitate it. I stand by my statement.

From now on I will just copy and paste this in response.
Thank you for giving me another opportunity to call you a lying retard...

Next time, don't issue a challenge if you cannot respond. I will take you up on it

So, I am not going to let you off the hook. Every time you come back, I will prove that you are a lying retard.

So, you admit your side lied and that you can't prove these statements: Yes or No?
  • Biden "weaponized" the IRS
  • Biden is pushing through a plan to add 87,000 new IRS agents

Next time, don't issue a challenge if you cannot respond. I will take you up on it

So, I am not going to let you off the hook. Every time you come back, I will prove that you are a lying retard.

So, you admit your side lied and that you can't prove these statements: Yes or No?
The article talked about OBAMA's weaponization, and predicting Biden will do it again, with 87k more IRS agents to facilitate it. I stand by my statement.

The reality where words mean things and you don’t get to say “what he meant” because you want to.
Oh, you won't get a straight answer from the jerk. See, how he wiggles away from answering a straight question.

Oh, you won't get a straight answer from the jerk. See, how he wiggles away from answering a straight question.

you've got your answer, you just don't like it and refuse to accept it.

Your problem, not mine.

He can qualify all he wants, even the best light he is calling out a large portion of the American public, not as political opponents, but as enemies.

And considering SJW's think anything they don't like is a "terroristic threat", your assurances aren't helping. Remember the SJW credo "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

It's why leftists shut down speakers on college campuses, while riots and burnings are called "mostly peaceful"
He didn’t qualify. He spoke clearly but delusional fucks like yourself won’t hear it. You’ll only listen to your feelings.

Same with Garland. He spoke clearly but you delusional fucks only heard what you wanted.

How are we supposed to govern a nation when a large portion of you just believe whatever you want no matter the facts?

you've got your answer, you just don't like it and refuse to accept it.

Your problem, not mine.
Ok. Let's see you answer this straight question...

Can you prove these two statements that the thread falsely posted? Yes or No?
If Yes, post your proof. Go.

He didn’t qualify. He spoke clearly but delusional fucks like yourself won’t hear it. You’ll only listen to your feelings.

Same with Garland. He spoke clearly but you delusional fucks only heard what you wanted.

How are we supposed to govern a nation when a large portion of you just believe whatever you want no matter the facts?

Biden spoke clearly? What did they do, up his pep pills?

Garland showed what he meant, dissent = revolt and we will punish it.

Ok. Let's see you answer this straight question...

Can you prove these two statements that the thread falsely posted? Yes or No?
If Yes, post your proof. Go.

Your move, Dormamu.

Biden spoke clearly? What did they do, up his pep pills?

Garland showed what he meant, dissent = revolt and we will punish it.
You’re showing that you won’t accept reality. You’ll make it up for yourself.

How are we supposed to have a country when it’s impossible to talk to people like you?

Forum List

Back