No...Trump wasn't even close to being a fascist....Victor Davis Hanson explains...

You think we can govern the nation with delusional people like this?

Go fuck yourself about election integrity. Your side is willing to throw out an election entirely because you didn’t get the result you won.

Can’t have election fraud if you don’t have elections. Right?

We try to govern with people who ban ICE vehicles while telling people to not charge their EV's due to a suboptimal electrical grid.

Actually massive fraud is worse than not having elections, because of the illusion of elections happening vs the reality of actual in your face tyranny.

us5psupgvgm91.jpg

"Whatboutism at it's finest.

The article talked about OBAMA's weaponization, and predicting Biden will do it again, with 87k more IRS agents to facilitate it. I stand by my statement.

From now on I will just copy and paste this in response.

Your move, Dormamu.
Thank you for giving me another opportunity to call you a lying retard...

Next time, don't issue a challenge if you cannot respond. I will take you up on it

So, I am not going to let you off the hook. Every time you come back, I will prove that you are a lying retard.

So, you admit your side lied and that you can't prove these statements: Yes or No?
  • Biden "weaponized" the IRS
  • Biden is pushing through a plan to add 87,000 new IRS agents

OMG!

Did Russia target their Facebook memes based on polling data?

The Trump campaign also gave them other campaign information such as strategy. They also talked about swing states. Based on this information, Russia was able to target their pro-Trump social media ads. They knew where to go and who to target.

The Trump campaign also gave them other campaign information such as strategy. They also talked about swing states. Based on this information, Russia was able to target their pro-Trump social media ads. They knew where to go and who to target.

Strategy? Wow, that's awful!

Did the Russians send Hillary a case of vodka?

The actual fascists are the democrats....who have now turned the FBI and the IRS into the parties gestapo........but here is Victor Davis Hanson explaining that Trump wasn't even close to being a fascist.....

He goes on at some length.....

But to quantify those charges, what exactly has Trump done extralegally—as opposed to his bombast and braggadocio about what he might have wished to have done?

And what are the standards by which to judge this supposed menace? Did Trump illegally and with a mere signature nullify over $300 billion of contracted student loans—to firm up his college-student and college-graduate base nine weeks before the midterm elections?

Did Donald Trump weaponize the feared IRS, the logical place to find fascistic tendencies of any president bent on using government to punish his enemies? Did he push through a plan to add 87,000 new IRS investigative agents at a time of national discord?

For the last five years, Trump was rumored to be under investigation by the IRS. Currently, his accountant is facing felony sentencing for advising improper write-offs.

Certainly, from the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop and the remarks of Hunter’s associates like Tony Bobulinksi, the Biden family raked in millions of foreign dollars. Evidence so far suggests Joe Biden was a recipient (as the “Big Guy”) of 10 percent of these quid pro quopayments. At times, Bobulinksi may have sent a strapped and broke Hunter thousands of dollars in cash gifts. Were any of these stealthy transactions taxed? Does the recently heavily Biden-endowed IRS care?

If Trump wished to abuse his power over the IRS, he would have followed the Obama model of weaponizing it during a reelection year to go after his ideological enemies.

In Obama’s case, the tax agency slow-walked or denied nonprofit status for groups whose ideology was deemed not helpful to Obama’s campaign in 2012. There was a reason Lois Lerner invoked the Fifth Amendment, and it was not to protect Donald Trump.

Hanson can't even get the basic facts right.. too many crackpot conspiracy theories.

wow! can you provide us this information? why didn’t you give it to mueller?

and adam shifty? he promised to show us…swore he had all this…but i guess it got lost in the mail ans sent to you…why not share it?

That is correct.

Trump was not even close to being a fascist, when he came down that escalator.

However, given his fascist -like summoning of mobs and encouragement of follows to employ violence as a political tool, and his incitement of Insurrection on January 6, 2021, he quickly closed the gap, and arrived at that destination.

That is the way that Americans outside of his rapidly shrinking base see it, and that is how history will judge him, and those like him.

Forum List

Back