No...Trump wasn't even close to being a fascist....Victor Davis Hanson explains...

It didn’t walk it back. He never said it.

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”

He spelled it out for you fucking morons but you’ll run with the lie anyway because you’re a bunch of dishonest trolls.

81 million people voted for Trump, he called them out.

He said the quiet part out loud, it backfired, and now you twats are in damage control.

Victor Davis Hanson, longtime right wing partisan ideologue.

So that's where this opinion originates. Okay. Good to have a foundation.
can you somehow counter all the examples and facts he used to reach his conclusion ?

81 million people voted for Trump, he called them out.

He said the quiet part out loud, it backfired, and now you twats are in damage control.
Dipshit. I already posted the quote that proves you’re a fucking liar.

But go ahead and double down on your garbage.

I have a question? Do you know you’re a dishonest hack or are you that stupid to not know you are a meat puppet?

Oh, and 81 million people voted for Biden, dumbass. 74 million voted for Trump. Not all of them are dipshits who think like you.

Dipshit. I already posted the quote that proves you’re a fucking liar.

But go ahead and double down on your garbage.

I have a question? Do you know you’re a dishonest hack or are you that stupid to not know you are a meat puppet?

He decided anyone who voted for Trump is the enemy, then his handlers thought it was terrible optics and decided to walk it back. Now he's going for it again.

you can be a whiny bitch about it all you want, it doesn't change the fact that it happened, and that's how non woke SJW twats like you saw how it happened.

He decided anyone who voted for Trump is the enemy
He didn’t.

“Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.”

That’s Biden’s quote. Now be a good little lemming and ignore it because you’ve been instructed to only believe what you’re told and not reality because you’re a pathetic twat who has lobotomized yourself.

He didn’t.

That’s Biden’s quote. Now be a good little lemming and ignore it because you’ve been instructed to only believe what you’re told and not reality because you’re a pathetic twat who has lobotomized yourself.

Yet most of them voted for Trump, so his qualifying his statement is utter and complete bullshit.

can you somehow counter all the examples and facts he used to reach his conclusion ?
Exactly how does one counter opinion, assumption and extrapolation? From "weaponized the feared IRS" to "the befuddled Biden", the piece is chock full of one-sided rhetoric.

Don't you people understand the difference between fact and opinion any more? Don't you people understand that this is an opinion piece, not a factual news article?

Don't you people ever wonder if an opinion piece like this is purposely leaving out contrary facts or using hyperbole and distortion as polemic to make a partisan point?

I don't think you do. And that's at the very core of what's bringing us down.

Yet most of them voted for Trump, so his qualifying his statement is utter and complete bullshit.
You don't have to be a MAGA extremists to have voted for Trump. That's what he's saying.

Fucking moron. I feel like I'm trying to explain physics to a hamster. When did you lobotimze yourself? Before or after Trump came around?

Exactly how does one counter opinion, assumption and extrapolation? From "weaponized the feared IRS" to "the befuddled Biden", the piece is chock full of one-sided rhetoric.

Don't you people understand the difference between fact and opinion any more? Don't you people understand that this is an opinion piece, not a factual news article?

Don't you people ever wonder if an opinion piece like this is purposely leaving out contrary facts or using hyperbole and distortion as polemic to make a partisan point?

I don't think you do. And that's at the very core of what's bringing us down.
We need to have an actual discussion about what fascism is and isn't. It's not an easy conversation to have and open to some debate and interpretation.

Lord knows it isn't going to happen with modern MAGA extremists. They're not up to the challenge.

You don't have to be a MAGA extremists to have voted for Trump. That's what he's saying.

Fucking moron. I feel like I'm trying to explain physics to a hamster. When did you lobotimze yourself? Before or after Trump came around?

No, you are trying to cover for a doddering old man and his string controllers deciding almost half the country is evil.

No, you are trying to cover for a doddering old man and his string controllers deciding almost half the country is evil.
I’m trying to explain reality to someone who is politically deranged and can’t see it anymore.

Biden’s words are clear. The fact you can’t understand them shows you’ve become a puppet.

We need to have an actual discussion about what fascism is and isn't. It's not an easy conversation to have and open to some debate and interpretation.

Lord knows it isn't going to happen with modern MAGA extremists. They're not up to the challenge.
Yeah, I've tried to do that with several words, and they just don't want to do it. "Commie" being one.

I’m trying to explain reality to someone who is politically deranged and can’t see it anymore.

Biden’s words are clear. The fact you can’t understand them shows you’ve become a puppet.

Biden's words were clearly an attack on anyone who voted for Trump, Supported Trump, or support people like Trump.

So much for "Unity"

Biden's words were clearly an attack on anyone who voted for Trump, Supported Trump, or support people like Trump.

So much for "Unity"
You’re clearly a moron who badly wants Biden to attack them so you’ll ignore the plain English he spoke and insert your own pathetic victim complex.

It’d be nice to speak normally with people like you but you need to stop being such a fucking twat already. People like you need to come back to reality.

Biden literally said the opposite of what you claim and you can’t even admit it. It’s sad.

You’re clearly a moron who badly wants Biden to attack them so you’ll ignore the plain English he spoke and insert your own pathetic victim complex.

It’d be nice to speak normally with people like you but you need to stop being such a fucking twat already. People like you need to come back to reality.

Biden literally said the opposite of what you claim and you can’t even admit it. It’s sad.

He said what he said, anyone not a SJW stooge knows it was an attack on his political opponents.

Yeah, I've tried to do that with several words, and they just don't want to do it. "Commie" being one.
No joke.

Their accusations are self contradictory anyway.

They’re the nationalists but we’re the fascist.

Okay.

We’re the globalists which is also fascist.

Uh, how?

He said what he said, anyone not a SJW stooge knows it was an attack on his political opponents.
Yes. His words were clear. You don’t “know” shit. You’re going on feels.

It was an attack on unhinged MAGA extremists who can no longer comprehend reality and it’s bad for the country. That should be obvious to everyone but you’re too busy worrying about your feels to think like an adult.

Yes. His words were clear. You don’t “know” shit. You’re going on feels.

It was an attack on unhinged MAGA extremists who can no longer comprehend reality and it’s bad for the country. That should be obvious to everyone but you’re too busy worrying about your feels to think like an adult.

It was an attack on all Trump voters and Supporters, as well as anyone who probably will vote for DeSantis. They only reason you are trying to muddy the waters is it didn't get the response you or Biden's handlers expected.

It was an attack on all Trump voters and Supporters, as well as anyone who probably will vote for DeSantis. They only reason you are trying to muddy the waters is it didn't get the response you or Biden's handlers expected.
He literally said it’s not even most of you.

Fuck, you really got gaslit bad by your masters.

He literally said it’s not even most of you.

Fuck, you really got gaslit bad by your masters.

He said what he said, he attacked us all.

As your side should have learned before, it's not the speakers intent that matters, it's the listeners opinion of what is said that matters.

Forum List

Back