No Trump didn't commit treason or espionage

So if trump wins, he will use the government to punish his enemies just like every other tin pot dictator. You should put that on a bumper sticker.
His enemies deserve whatever hell awaits them .
elf-bad-santa.jpg
903-733-5509

Not a good argument. Biden as president has the power to get that stuff back by any means as the new "king of national security".
Those documents were records of events during the Trump presidency. They are not current. Biden's administration has full access to the most current, critically important security info out there.

Can you at least admit that all of this is about destroying Trump's ability to run in '24? Can you be as honest as Liz Cheney? She straight-up admitted that was what the 1/6 committee's goal was.

DC spent 5 years, millions of dollars, and endless hours of mind-killing repetitive rhetoric meant to poison public opinion against Trump. They failed every time because they never could understand that Trump supporters aren't cultists at all. They are just average Americans who are sick of the rigged game in DC. THAT is the reason his popularity is so bullet proof. This current assault will drive his numbers up and build his campaign coffers. His son, Eric, said they'd had a record-breaking influx of cash in the aftermath of this stupidity by Garland and his Schutzstaffel.

Do you listen carefully to the narrative they are laying out? These people, across all media platforms, are singing from the same hymnal. They are pounding the message that Trump is an actual DANGER to the life of this nation. It's the most ridiculous damned thing I've ever seen. It isn't random, nor is it unintentional. These people are preparing the ground because they know their policies are totally unpopular and they are about to lose power for the foreseeable future.

I believe they plan to try to use the same tactics with millions of unsolicited, unverifiable ballots being flooded out into the country so they can win again in '24 but they know they are being much more carefully observed and their chances of succeeding are much less. IF Trump runs, he wins, and if he wins, they will refuse to acknowledge his legitimacy, then there will be a call to nationwide protests to shut down the country.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
His enemies deserve whatever hell awaits them
I think this little records gambit may be all they have left. If so, they will hang on to it like it was a life raft in a storm. As they get closer to '24 and finally have to admit he will win, they are going to go apeshit. I just hope our Secret Service is still an honorable entity.

I think this little records gambit may be all they have left. If so, they will hang on to it like it was a life raft in a storm. As they get closer to '24 and finally have to admit he will win, they are going to go apeshit. I just hope our Secret Service is still an honorable entity.
I'm guessing it's mostly about shaping public opinion to create distrust in Donald Trump and also getting ahead of the coming REAL investigations when the GOP takes back Congress in 3 months.

And remember the Durham investigation is still ongoing.

It's not the case that a president can declassify documents with just verbal instructions. His instruction to declassify a given document would first be memorialized in a written memo, usually drafted by White House counsel, which he would then sign.
I'd be interested to see the federal statute that lays out these requirements. As for the marking updates, we're already hearing people saying unless the markings are properly updated, the document is NOT officially declassified. That's just wrong and demonstrably so. Yeah, presidents CAN declassify verbally. Is it the assertion of these drones in DC that unless some low level bureaucrat finishes his stamping on pages that the president cannot declassify? BS.

I'm going for popcorn once they finally admit they're looking into his "activities" with foreign powers. You can't make this shit up. I'd think that even the Trump haters would be getting insulted by now. These guys are treating you like the Dustin Hoffman character in Rain man.

I'm guessing it's mostly about shaping public opinion to create distrust in Donald Trump and also getting ahead of the coming REAL investigations when the GOP takes back Congress in 3 months.

And remember the Durham investigation is still ongoing.
They've been trying everything under the sun, legal and illegal to tank his support and it makes them crazy that his popularity keeps inching up. They spend more vitriol on his voters than they do him, now. He really has become the focus of a mental obsession with the Left and its media.

They've been trying everything under the sun, legal and illegal to tank his support and it makes them crazy that his popularity keeps inching up. They spend more vitriol on his voters than they do him, now. He really has become the focus of a mental obsession with the Left and its media.
Just hope he has a Secret Service team we can trust. There are many sick individuals who would love to see Trump become the next JFK.

Prove that Trump DECLASSIFIED them while in office. That still hasn't been established
POTUS has the power to declassify most any classified documents. Hey, at least Trump was honest, unlike Hillary that claimed she didn't know the documents were classified. Comey let her off scott free.

Just a couple of points you might not have considered. Ignoring the Classified/Declassified subject temporarily, Those papers are not the property of the ex president. You should research the Presidential Papers Act of 1978. All his papers belong to the Archivist upon leaving office.

Even though the fact that Mr Wood actually made those remarks is unquestionably true, that doesn't mean the remarks themselves are true.
Once again so maybe you'll actually read it instead of parroting MSM

the PRA changed the legal ownership of the President's official records from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their records.

But it does point out how Hillary and her private server broke the law, funny you leave that out

"The PRA was amended in 2014, to include the prohibition of sending electronic records through non-official accounts unless an official account is copied on the transmission, or a copy is forwarded to an official account shortly after creation"

So if trump wins, he will use the government to punish his enemies just like every other tin pot dictator. You should put that on a bumper sticker.
What do you think Biden and his DoJ have been doing?

Trump
Jan 6 protesters
Parents at school board meetings protesting CRT and Drag Queens
Covid Truthers
Free Speech advocates
Pro Life advocates
2A advocates

Fascism is already here and its you DEMONRATS bringing it ya idiot

And everything he took was while we WAS president therefore declassified by him for him DUHHH
View attachment 682159
ml4mbrvbkkh91.png

then there would a documentation trail that would have a record of their declassification. The president doesnt classify them, thats done by the agency that generates the documents. The president has broad declassification powers, but only when procedures were followed, and that procedure keeps a record.

When there not declassified, then refusing to return classified documents is a violation of the espionage act. Months ago Trump's lawyer signed a statement saying that all the classified documents had been returned, but we know they just found more during the raid --> MAGA - Make Attorneys Get Attorneys, or My Attorney Got Arrested

ml4mbrvbkkh91.png

then there would a documentation trail that would have a record of their declassification. The president doesnt classify them, thats done by the agency that generates the documents. The president has broad declassification powers, but only when procedures were followed, and that procedure keeps a record.

When there not declassified, then refusing to return classified documents is a violation of the espionage act. Months ago Trump's lawyer signed a statement saying that all the classified documents had been returned, but we know they just found more during the raid --> MAGA - Make Attorneys Get Attorneys, or My Attorney Got Arrested
Literally just posted straight from the Presidential Record Act which says you're wrong I'm right

It is the President's duty to maintain HIS OWN RECORDS. No different than Obama taking 33 million pages when he left or GW Bush taking his.

You dems are grasping at straws cause Trump has gone 116-6 on House/Senate/Gov picks and a Red Wave is coming 2022 and 2024 you dems are on your death bed. The American People see you for the Tyrants you are and will make sure you never have power again

POTUS has the power to declassify most any classified documents. Hey, at least Trump was honest, unlike Hillary that claimed she didn't know the documents were classified. Comey let her off scott free.
Obama and Biden knew about it all.....then spied on Trump. Tried to put General Flynn away ........what was it Joe ? The Logan Act....

Forum List

Back