NO Surprise! Obama is still 3.9 million jobs LESS the Bush in 2007!

There were those leftists who were so adamant that Bush caused everything that crashed in 2008, they made it sound as if Bush worked on Wall Street and rigged the Banking/Mortgage/Finance Systems so that it would eventually collapse the system. Same ones that accused Bush of planning the 9/11 attacks.
Yes, there were many factors that caused the Democrat Housing Collapse of 2008, and to think us "Over 40" folks, worked very hard for 2/3 years to save up for a home back in the 80's/90's, then Pelosi/Reid came along and made sure the poor got new homes without even having to work&save for them.

This is so funny. Up to 2007! Bhwahahahahaha! I suppose you give Bush credit for no terrorist attacks since 9/12/01 as well.

Watching conservatives try to avoid mentioning Bush, or spinning for him when they do mention him, is hilarious.

There were those leftists who were so adamant that Bush caused everything that crashed in 2008, they made it sound as if Bush worked on Wall Street and rigged the Banking/Mortgage/Finance Systems so that it would eventually collapse the system. Same ones that accused Bush of planning the 9/11 attacks.
Yes, there were many factors that caused the Democrat Housing Collapse of 2008, and to think us "Over 40" folks, worked very hard for 2/3 years to save up for a home back in the 80's/90's, then Pelosi/Reid came along and made sure the poor got new homes without even having to work&save for them.

Are you retarded? Or are you pretending to be retarded to annoy us?

When did 'Pelosi/Reid' do that?

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 - The Hill

Why are there 3.8 million unfilled jobs in the U.S.?

We don't need no education

Republicans plan sharp cuts to education | Reuters

These right wing threads always shock and amaze me. They shriek that I only want to blame Republicans. Well, look at the facts.

Bush tax cuts to the rich help fund the movement of millions of jobs that went to China.

There are 3.8 million unfilled jobs because of a skilled labor shortage.

Republicans voted for men who want to cut education or say education is a liberal plot or is for snobs.

How can these idiots blame this on Democrats when we have "Youtube" and "video". Are they simply determined to be dumb fucks? Is that the goal? Stay as stupid as they possibly can?

During the Bush years, the average American with any working skills with demand didn't have a problem finding work, if anything, things improved gradually after the 9/11 event (Clinton's Fault?), it eventually got to the point where many working Americans had to refuse work, and many others quit their 9-5 job just to take a vacation knowing they already had another job lined up. And look at what happened in 2009 when Obama collapsed the economy!

I agree that "O" has not quite cut it. Neither has congress or the private sector. In real life there's plenty of blame to go around.
"O" stimulus was a failure. I have no problem with a prez using a stimulus to jump start the economy that's in crisis. It's just that this administrations planning sucked.
Congress has done what about jobs? It doesn't matter who has been in control being both parties have had their turn. All we have gotten is partisan politics and absolutely no country over party! Fuck them!
The business sector has done what? They have experience great and record profits. Instead of reinvesting in themselves to grow, they have directed their profits towards the investor. This doesn't help growing jobs and it also makes America less competitive by ignoring their infrastructure.
Lastly, the Great Recession was just that, the largest economic downturn since the Great Depression. Below is a very telling chart showing the depth of this recession. Compare it with other reccesions.

Attachments

• $PrivateScariest5-thumb-615x407-104098.jpg
    $PrivateScariest5-thumb-615x407-104098.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 33
Bush was one of the biggest public spenders in history.

Wars and creating a housing bubble will do wonders for employment.

Along with giving states cash to hire police, firemen and teachers.

During the Bush years, the average American with any working skills with demand didn't have a problem finding work, if anything, things improved gradually after the 9/11 event (Clinton's Fault?), it eventually got to the point where many working Americans had to refuse work, and many others quit their 9-5 job just to take a vacation knowing they already had another job lined up. And look at what happened in 2009 when Obama collapsed the economy!

Obama was sworn in in 2009. The Bush/Republican budget continued until the end of the year. How did Obama collapse the economy?

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 - The Hill

Why are there 3.8 million unfilled jobs in the U.S.?

We don't need no education

Republicans plan sharp cuts to education | Reuters

These right wing threads always shock and amaze me. They shriek that I only want to blame Republicans. Well, look at the facts.

Bush tax cuts to the rich help fund the movement of millions of jobs that went to China.

There are 3.8 million unfilled jobs because of a skilled labor shortage.

Republicans voted for men who want to cut education or say education is a liberal plot or is for snobs.

How can these idiots blame this on Democrats when we have "Youtube" and "video". Are they simply determined to be dumb fucks? Is that the goal? Stay as stupid as they possibly can?

Once again, I'm the only one backing up his statement with "facts". Too bad.

The OP excludes the Bush portion of the job loss in the 2008-2009 recession,

but includes the Obama portion in Obama's numbers.

The OP also leaves out massive Bush spending..like creating a whole new department in government (Department of Homeland Security) or new Entitlement in Medicare which also required new hires.

and for the 45% who still blame Bush for the 2008 debacle? were they living in a bubble? we all know what caused the crash. it can be summed up in one word,,,,,GREED! I want it, and I want it now! like that 300,000 home, 25,000 car, 100,000 in equity. And we all saw what happened when Pelosi/Reid gave mortgages to anyone breathing. did those greedy poor people know that when u buy a new home, u better have at least a one year supply cash on hand after the purchase?

Before you NOT blame Bush for the economic destruction of the world, you might want to peruse the following;

Meltdown 2008 Timeline

Greed? Sure, but I blame the banks more than the individuals. The facts are that nobody (initially) was unable to pay for their new home, but I do blame homeowners for accepting the often misrepresented monies that were dangled in front of them.

Fortunately the Obama administration is cracking down.

https://www.google.com/#q=mortgage+...p.r_qf.&fp=96f893a6fbfb3ccf&biw=2304&bih=1012

You must be old. A 'one year supply cash on hand' is a good goal 30 years ago, but today with the disproportionate wages vs. expenses, how many years would it take to amass that goal?

Apples to apples, you are the last generation of your family that will do well financially. If you've had a history of voting Republican, you've corrupted your own legacy. Good Job!

Big business had subsides in 2007. Then we had the wall street/Bush worst financial crash in the history of the world.
And of course ALL the above events I described had NO bearing right???

Well I didn't include the 4th major event which obviously yOU Have NO knowledge!!!

4) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/2008 or how the world almost came to the end at 2pm on 9/18/2008.
How close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred..

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it."
Zero Hedge: How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

So again you've totally ignored the first 3 major cataclysmic events that cost almost $8 trillion in market,personal property,businesses, stocks,etc. due to
dot.com/9/11/hurricanes... NONE of that had ANY bearing...
And of course YOU obviously never heard of the above economic terrorist attack that George Soros et.al. plunged on the above money market fund hoping
to collapse the nation's and world's economy!!!

I've played both the stock and commodities market since 1975. The scenario you've posted occurs one or twice every decade.

The markets are a giant bubble that can burst at anytime. There are a small number of people that make sure that doesn't happen.

Soros wanted to crash the nations and worlds economy? To what end.

The increase in the stock market is due to the printing of funny money. We saw what happened at the hint that printing presses would slow down.

No. The 'over taxed' big business has tens of trillions and no place to put it. Financial institutions are charging for holding accounts. Some a fee plus percentage.

Bush was great for the economy! :thup::thup::thup: :alcoholic:

That's what he'll be remembered for right? Being a miraculous fountain of job creation?

:laugh:

:cuckoo:
BUT you did NOT address any of the points I substantiated!

YOU tell a stupid ass joke which again just shows the sophomoric idiocy of people who can't read!

You clowns have obviously Forgotten the 8 years when 4 major events occurred that have NEVER occurred in any Presidency as they did with Bush!
And you joke???
Putzes like are just plain useless.
Did you know read much less remember that Bush faced those events, kept our country going in spite of dot.com/recession/9/11/worst hurricanes and
you don't give any credit for our making it through that period... and being better after then Obama has us now???
Obama doesn't create jobs...he destroys them!
Ask the coal industry what they think of Obama's "job creation"???
Ask the 41% of small businesses that ARE CUTTING peoples hours because of Obamacare's destruction of the health care system causing fewer hours!
AND YOU don't understand any of that do you!

The coal industry was destroyed by wall street by pushing natural gas prices to the lowest level since the 70's.

2007?

Isn't that when Bush started losing 500,000 jobs a mont?

BUT you did NOT address any of the points I substantiated!

YOU tell a stupid ass joke which again just shows the sophomoric idiocy of people who can't read!

You clowns have obviously Forgotten the 8 years when 4 major events occurred that have NEVER occurred in any Presidency as they did with Bush!
And you joke???
Putzes like are just plain useless.
Did you know read much less remember that Bush faced those events, kept our country going in spite of dot.com/recession/9/11/worst hurricanes and
you don't give any credit for our making it through that period... and being better after then Obama has us now???
Obama doesn't create jobs...he destroys them!
Ask the coal industry what they think of Obama's "job creation"???
Ask the 41% of small businesses that ARE CUTTING peoples hours because of Obamacare's destruction of the health care system causing fewer hours!
AND YOU don't understand any of that do you!

4 major events huh? We're still recovering from the way those were handled. You act like I'm the one who doesn't understand anything but you're the one still defending that embarrassing administration.

Obama's been toying with the goodwill of his supporters for 5 years and he's steadily failing on his promises... but he has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go before approaching ANYWHERE NEAR the awful damage that was done to this country between 2000 and 2006 :cool:

WHERE IS YOUR refuting my statements?
HOW would you have handled the 2001 Dot.com bust that started under Clinton and Bush just kept urging Americans to shop! Idiot 70% of GDP comes from consumers!
And of course you totally forgot the Gorelick Memo that prevented the CIA from telling FBI about the 9/11 bombers!
And are you telling ME that All the hurricanes worst seasons could have been stopped by Bush? Are you that f...king naive... OH yea you believe Obama's the Messiah!
Finally... you tell me what YOU would have done when $500 billion was withdrawn in 2 hours from the money market funds on 9/18/08?
Tell me what YOU would have done after 17 times warning Dodd/Frank/Congress we have a problem in housing!

Of course YOU can't refute these events occurred!

IDIOTS that don't use facts are USELESS!

And you're an idiot if you seriously believe Obama is at fault for the housing collapse and what happened in the market. What Obama has faced is at least 10 times worse that Bush faced Economically. If you weren't so blinded by your hatred, you would see that.

Forum List

Back